Madows violating North Africans in France

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
You are a degenerate feminist. Most of your comments about Somali men are all attacks and hatred. I assure you that among all the other races, Somali men are the ones who have the least worship of whites and mixing, lol. This only happens with your relatives, so do not try to generalize to everyone.
You literally bootlick Arabs and probably lust after their women too. Somali men are no different to black men.

You literally bootlick Arabs and probably lust after their women too. Somali men are no different to black men.
Give me one comment about licking Arabs, you degenerate feminist. I gave you numbers and historical sources, but instead you just answered me with some shit. You obviously haven't forgotten about that yet

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Give me one comment about licking Arabs, you degenerate feminist. I gave you numbers and historical sources, but instead you just answered me with some shit. You obviously haven't forgotten about that yet
Nah I forgot about that. I just searched your name to see if I’ve ever interacted with you for you to suddenly call me a degenerate feminist 😂 You defend Arabs and love them a lot clearly. Good for you.

It’s pointless to police who a hoe can sleep with lol she’ll get that d from anyone. You just gotta make sure you don’t make one your wife.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those half cadaan Somalis make sense since few somalis settled in western world during the 80s then married the local people and you’re acting like it’s plenty of them. I can guarantee there isn’t half cadaan half somali or whatever it is more then 500 of them.

Also the is plenty successful somali guys but not in music or sports (in other fields) 95%+ of them married to their own people exceptions few so again somali marrying outside is uncommon and will always be because

Your point is just based of your opinion 😂

@niggaibnh @Knaan99
The Moroccan thing is was for joke
I can swear to you not more then 10 went to morcco and get a Moroccan women. It was gender war like usual 😃

Your last statement deadass tells me you’re femcel
Damn did that Farah rejected you in high school ?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Nah I forgot about that. I just searched your name to see if I’ve ever interacted with you for you to suddenly call me a degenerate feminist 😂 You defend Arabs and love them a lot clearly. Good for you.
Regardless of the inferiority complex you have with Arabs and the fact that you call anyone an “Arab licker” for no reason shows me your IQ, in general you need to stop hating Somali men or this so called “obsession”

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Where all the Somali men with the Moroccan wife ?
If you’re using agenda then we can use it too
I could say
Somali women are just like black womens
Bleaching themselves and running to arab, south Asian, Turks and the western world the Koreans while slandering somali men to the anjabis👍
Ok? Go off sis no ones stopping you purr 💁‍♀️

Where all the Somali men with the Moroccan wife ?
If you’re using agenda then we can use it too
I could say
Somali women are just like black womens
Bleaching themselves and running to arab, south Asian, Turks and the western world the Koreans while slandering somali men to the anjabis👍
They use skin lightening cream in the country to attract Somali men :dead: I don't know who has the white complex here lol
IMG_1043.jpeg

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Those half cadaan Somalis make sense since few somalis settled in western world during the 80s then married the local people and you’re acting like it’s plenty of them. I can guarantee there isn’t half cadaan half somali or whatever it is more then 500 of them.

Also the is plenty successful somali guys but not in music or sports (in other fields) 95%+ of them married to their own people exceptions few so again somali marrying outside is uncommon and will always be because

Your point is just based of your opinion 😂

The Moroccan thing is was for joke
I can swear to you not more then 10 went to morcco and get a Moroccan women. It was gender war like usual 😃

Your last statement deadass tells me you’re femcel
Damn did that Farah rejected you in high school ?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
I know men weren’t actually going to Morocco. It’s the shameless thirsting they did that’s embarrassing and exactly what mathow men do. You are one and the same sxb. You view them as prizes/achievements.

Name these successful somali guys in sports married to somali women then lol. They don’t exist. Majority of Somali guys pursuing sports like football are young, unmarried and don’t even want to represent Somalia. It’s okay to admit Somalis are self hating today. Both genders.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even these North Africans and Turks, made themselves Cadaan, because they all worship at the altar of Cadaan poonanny.

I take my hat off to the ladies from the Caucus Mountains. They have felled many a giant, with just a glance.

giphy.gif
@𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒

View attachment 319292

Footballer Cole palmer with his grandfather

I mean look at Muslim community in England
Despite all the Muslim living with each other having similarities
Somalis are the least to marry out
Everywhere*
Even the niggas who do don’t be slandering halimos to ajnaabs or even bring them up. Like ever(outside few weird isaaqs who like to throw us southerners under the bus like we’re different race or something)
It’s pointless to police who a hoe can sleep with lol she’ll get that d from anyone. You just gotta make sure you don’t make one your wife.
I don’t call them hoes. I like to call them fun girls. IDK why men(especially incels) shame fun girls. They service the community
@niggaibnh @Knaan99
I didn’t say it never happens. I said the least to do it.
Besides, who says u need money??
U should see my matches on hinge. Actually don’t cuz u may get a heart attack or something shhh.

The femcel energy is too strong with this one 😂

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I didn’t say it never happens. I said the least to do it.
Besides, who says u need money??
U should see my matches on hinge. Actually don’t cuz u may get a heart attack or something shhh.

The femcel energy is too strong with this one 😂
You’re bragging about matching with white women on a dating app while trying to prove to me that “farahs are not cadaan begs” LOL. And I wouldn’t get a heart attack nigga I don’t know you.

A lot of successful Madow men will hand over their wealth to Cadaans and Cadaan-lites such as North Africans and Arabs. Let me explain.

Self hating Madow man + Cadaan wife= self-hating mixed children.
Mixed children will marry Cadaans

All that wealth and melanin will disappear within 3 generations tops.

Look at famous Cadaans like Ronda Roussey, you'd never guess her great-grandfather was an important African American man. Look at the beige NBA, all that talent and money will go right back to Cadaans.

For shame, Madow man. For shame!!
The nba is now the national biracial association

I know men weren’t actually going to Morocco. It’s the shameless thirsting they did that’s embarrassing and exactly what mathow men do. You are one and the same sxb. You view them as prizes/achievements.
The whole thing was supposed to be joke as they normally have gender war in social media but thanks to stupid western diaspore who translated af somali to English attracted the Moroccan otherwise the Moroccan wouldn’t know about this. Regardless the Somalis men didn’t go to Morocco to find a wife and they’re still marrying into their own people unlike the madow men so how are they the same ? It’s not like we’re going to different countries for a women.
Name these successful somali guys in sports married to somali women then lol. They don’t exist. Majority of Somali guys pursuing sports like football are young, unmarried and don’t even want to represent Somalia. It’s okay to admit Somalis are self hating today. Both genders.
I don’t think you understand what’s successful is rayxn3. You’re limiting successful only into sports and music when you could be successful pretty much in anything but let’s say follow your take.

Music
In the of music world, Toronto and UK Somali musicians, especially in the drill scene, frequently mentioned xalimos and even put them into their music videos, this what showcase a loyalty to you rather than them desiring a certain groups such as cadaan or mix race women ? . It's questionable whether one would aspire to be associated with such harem actions like that . If a xalimos were to be the rapper, then I hope that she wouldn’t mention Somali guys because surely me and the rest of the Somali men don’t want to be apart of this.

Sports
Shifting to football, there's a noticeable young of Somalis joining academies, indactes a potential rise of prominent Somali players in 5-10 years. However, choosing not to represent Somalia internationally doesn't necessarily imply self-hatred. It's understandable if these players prefer to represent the country that nurtured and invested in their development. This shows us that Somalia needs to invest in its football academies to develop local talent.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I hate these weird threads. Black men posting this isn’t a flex, they posted these h*es who were being flown out, a h*e doesn’t care about race, they only care about tricking. Even when these black men had money, they still went back to their own no?
:wow:

Trending