Madows violating North Africans in France

Wlhi it’s the funniest thing. Most black women legit celebrate whenever an Cadaan man gives them attention and yet they are trying to gaslight black men into being race loyal when if given the same set of options would legit choose the same thing :draketf: This belief that most black women, who wear weaves and bleach and lust after lightskin children, value any non rich or “high value” black men for being black, like that is just jokes wlhi :russ::pachah1::mjlol: most famous black and biracial women also marry out to Cadaan men

Diana ross
Tina turner
Janet jackson
Serena and Venus williams
Tyra banks
Lupita nyongo
Maya angelou
Kamala Harris
Etc

even some of the ones that date black have also dated white like Simone biles

I mean riddle me this, if there own men don’t like them like that, then what makes people think that non black men are approaching them in droves :comeon: in fact, one of the reasons Somali and ethiopian women get “props” from black and non black people is that they look “black” without looking too “black”

Now I’m ngl most black men are coons in one way or another so they don’t have a moral high ground but I laugh whenever people here get on their case as if madow women are radically different, who tf do you think raised these madow men???

and even though there’s certain thing I find Somali culture to be reprehensible on, most Somali men are generally like and are loyal to Somali women, it’s just feminist xalimos on here gotta find any and every reason to shit on Somali men, lol.

I wouldn't say Black women "celebrate when they get attention from a white man". Hasn't there been countless of studies that show Black women prefer white men the least, and most likely to date within their race? They're not like Asian women who act like starving wolves around White men.

Also, you should know that while most AA women marry withing their race they outnumber their men by 2x not to mention the lack of eligable Black men who are marriage material. Their men underperform in most departments, including that of wealth, strong familial ties, leadership education etc, all of which are neccessary for a stable home. Most women don't want men who think they are the prize and want to go 50/50 on everything, why are AA obligated to settle for that? There are some self-hating Bw for sure but the women you mentioned aren't great examples.

Diana Ross: the bm that impregnated her refused to marry her despite both being single. The jewish man she got with after married her & raised her kid as his own.

Tina Turner: her black husband beat the ever living hell out of her for years. She divorced him then married another man years later who took care of her and donated a kidney to her.

Janet: the bm she wanted to marry cheated on her & got a stripper pregnant (jermaine dupri)

Serena Williams: the bm she was with didn't marry her. She got with a man who did, who happened to be white.

Lupita was just with an African man. The relationship ended and she moved on. Kamala is biracial, raised by her non-black side. She was with a couple famous bm before but that's about it. She's not black thus isn't obligated to date black. Not sure about the rest. AA men are notoriously commitmentphobic and that's just facts. Their women outperform them in every aspect. I cannot blame them for giving up on them and instead choosing self preservation over one-sided race-loyalty.

Because those black women, rarely, if ever, date non-black men for reasons motivated by self-hate.

Serena Williams, who you have chosen to use, ironically proves my point. She dated Common, Drake (who’s half-black) and other African-American men who kept skipping her in favour of their foreign preferences. Nothing wrong with that in of itself, in my opinion, but do you expect these AA women to just wait around forever for a man in their own specific demographic to give them a chance? Especially considering the fact that they are rich and separated from the average black man in America by social status.
Look, you think madow women who prize lightskin babies with “good hair” over their own babies do not have self hate you are just joking and not being honest, which I don’t expect from most people on such a sensitive topic. Somali women and people may have colourist and featurist views to a certain extent, but it is not anywhere near the levels of self hate that madow women and men have. I overall have pity for most madows as they live in a society where the majority have active hate for them, and most ethnics in general are colorist and self hating so idk why this gets branded as a madow people problem.

Attachments

• IMG_4109.jpeg
    IMG_4109.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4112.jpeg
    IMG_4112.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4111.jpeg
    IMG_4111.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4110.jpeg
    IMG_4110.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 40
Look, you think madow women who prize lightskin babies with “good hair” over their own babies do not have self hate you are just joking and not being honest, which I don’t expect from most people on such a sensitive topic. Somali women and people may have colourist and featurist views to a certain extent, but it is not anywhere near the levels of self hate that madow women and men have. I overall have pity for most madows as they live in a society where the majority have active hate for them, and most ethnics in general are colorist and self hating so idk why this gets branded as a madow people problem.
Nothing you have written here negates my initial point. Don't reply to me ever again.

Trending

Latest posts