Madows violating North Africans in France

The madows wouldn't be able to do this if NA women weren't so open to ajanabis, to be honest I think its genetic.

You hardly see this kind of stuff among xalimos because we as somalis are so endogamous. We have only reproduced within our ethnic for millenia whilst keeping ajnabis at bay in our lands.

While north Africa has been invaded by different groups for thousands of years and their women used by all those invaders.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
The Cadaans got these Madow athletes figured out and are going to get the money back soon. Apparently they purposefully introduce Cadaan girls to Madow athletes who latch onto them early in life.

The Cadaan offspring are going to inherit the fast twitch West African gene, and end up with superior athletic performance. Look at Bl@ke Griffin, African American dad, Cadaan mother. African Americans are on average, 20% Cadaan. Which means Blake could be way less Madow than we think he is, genetically, but he is a formidable athlete.

At some point, they may not need Madows like NBA or NFL anymore.

Saw this late

Cadaan dads low-key tell their daughters to date athletes while in high school and in college.

@Chaseyourdreamzz did you see this :mjlol:

Sol

?
Maybe us being stubborn proud people despite our situation is for the best :kanyehmm: Nacalaa imagine having an inherent sense of low self-esteem against another race of people because of their skin color muh d*ck phenomena really needs to be looked into

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somalis would also marry cadaans if there were a lot more successful people coming from our community. We’d be just like AAs and WAs. Almost all liberal somali girls that are making money are with white men. Somali guys would do the same thing too. It’s pathetic how Africans lack so much pride.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thought the nigga was saying "she go ova me" true naagnimo shit no fucks given at all :russ: Kim can cry us the yellow river
This whole time I thought he was saying β€œshe go low man”
β€œOve” on the other hand sounds way off
The Cadaans got these Madow athletes figured out and are going to get the money back soon. Apparently they purposefully introduce Cadaan girls to Madow athletes who latch onto them early in life.
Stop acting like u care about madow nigga’s well-being.
Its like that one rich abgaal guy that married this Oromo chick in xamar recently. All of sudden they care about that nigga and his future generational wealth.
I guarantee you, if he was broke or ugly, they wouldn’t have cared if not outright laugh at her for getting with a broke guy.

That being said, I do agree with ur saying but stop gu”s watching
Must be tough being a madow man. Everyone including "straight" men are trying to tell you where and where not to stick your gus in. Must be tiring.
Every one and thier mother be gu*s watching black men and black men only πŸ˜‚

Madow women are so beautiful to me, and they tend to perform very well academically.
Africa would be a power-house, if Madow men controlled their sexual urges and channelled that into building strong family units and wealth.
Wallahi. I'm looking at the women these FBAs and Afro-Carribeans are curving for Cadaans and throwing my head into my palms and holding back tears. Their women are so beautiful and they leave them for the women of the white man? Why? Because they're better? Because it makes them feel superior? Because it means they too get to enjoy some white privilege? I have no clue, but whatever the reason it certainly ain't good enough to be actively avoiding and shitting on your own women for.

I believe love knows no colors and let people love who they want to love but the situation with Madows is well beyond a matter of "I just happened to fall in love with this here lovely white womanπŸ€—". Thank Allah this shit doesn't run with East Africans, and if it's on the rise we stop it before it worsens. Not to mention our genes (excluding Bantus) are all recessive as shit. When that 1/2 Cadaan baby comes out, he looks 3 times more Cadaan than the mixed children of these Madows when they race mix. So that means the self-hate factor increases by 3 and the repercussions also worsen by a factor of 3.

EAST AFRICAN MEN. DON'T GIVE THE CADAANS YOUR CAWRO TO THE CADAANS. LOVE AND CHERISH EAST AFRICAN WOMEN.

Doctorabdi

Ψ§Ω„ΩˆΩ‚Ψͺ Ω…Ω† Ψ°Ω‡Ψ¨
I believe love knows no colors and let people love who they want to love but the situation with Madows is well beyond a matter of "I just happened to fall in love with this here lovely white womanπŸ€—". Thank Allah this shit doesn't run with East Africans, and if it's on the rise we stop it before it worsens. Not to mention our genes (excluding Bantus) are all recessive as shit. When that 1/2 Cadaan baby comes out, he looks 3 times more Cadaan than the mixed children of these Madows when they race mix. So that means the self-hate factor increases by 3 and the repercussions also worsen by a factor of 3.

EAST AFRICAN MEN. DON'T GIVE THE CADAANS YOUR CAWRO TO THE CADAANS. LOVE AND CHERISH EAST AFRICAN WOMEN.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
The premise of 'cucking' when it comes to consensual relationships, is very incorrect.
Women don't belong to anyone, let alone random men from their own ethnic group. However, I do think that people are stronger when they stick to their own.

The trouble with Madow men, is that they think they are 'winning' by sticking their cawro into women from other races. They hang all their pride on their cawro, and that is why globally, Madow men are at the bottom, this includes Somali men, with their irresponsible guur and child rearing.

Control yourselves and stop acting like beasts.
North africans do the same thing with white women and being with another ethnicity isn't synonymous with self hate or else everybody here descend from self hating ancestors as nobody is solely descending from a single ethnicity if we go back several thousand years . What's angering these north africans it's that they get a taste of their own medecine but can't retaliate that easily because NA men and Black women aren't attracted to each others that much. Yes to an extend people are stronger if they stick together but at the same time it doesn't mean that for some reasons gender biased dynamics shouldn't exist, it's not like a majority of black men prefer NA or white women.

Trending