Madows violating North Africans in France

The nba is now the national biracial association

The Cadaans got these Madow athletes figured out and are going to get the money back soon. Apparently they purposefully introduce Cadaan girls to Madow athletes who latch onto them early in life.

The Cadaan offspring are going to inherit the fast twitch West African gene, and end up with superior athletic performance. Look at Bl@ke Griffin, African American dad, Cadaan mother. African Americans are on average, 20% Cadaan. Which means Blake could be way less Madow than we think he is, genetically, but he is a formidable athlete.

At some point, they may not need Madows like NBA or NFL anymore.

Have you guys watched "Killers of the flower moon", based on a true story. It's about how Cadaans got their hands on the wealth of a native American tribe. How? Of course, through guur and under-handed methods, such as crime. But the main step, was marriage, to infiltrate these communities and breed them out.

Have you guys watched "Killers of the flower moon", based on a true story. It's about how Cadaans got their hands on the wealth of a native American tribe. How? Of course, through guur and under-handed methods, such as crime. But the main step, was marriage, to infiltrate these communities and breed them out.
Cadaan are playing the long game but again it was always been like that

Look at the Ottoman Empire
Most of the rulers married cadaan eastern women and they didn’t care what religion she was. The ottoman loved cadaan women so much they completely white washed their race

The Cadaans got these Madow athletes figured out and are going to get the money back soon. Apparently they purposefully introduce Cadaan girls to Madow athletes who latch onto them early in life.

The Cadaan offspring are going to inherit the fast twitch West African gene, and end up with superior athletic performance. Look at Bl@ke Griffin, African American dad, Cadaan mother. African Americans are on average, 20% Cadaan. Which means Blake could be way less Madow than we think he is, genetically, but he is a formidable athlete.

At some point, they may not need Madows like NBA or NFL anymore.
Cadaans are playing the long game wallahi there’s gonna be a bunch of white passing players with 50 inch vertical leap soon 😂😂

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
The whole thing was supposed to be joke as they normally have gender war in social media but thanks to stupid western diaspore who translated af somali to English attracted the Moroccan otherwise the Moroccan wouldn’t know about this. Regardless the Somalis men didn’t go to Morocco to find a wife and they’re still marrying into their own people unlike the madow men so how are they the same ? It’s not like we’re going to different countries for a women.

I don’t think you understand what’s successful is rayxn3. You’re limiting successful only into sports and music when you could be successful pretty much in anything but let’s say follow your take.

Music
In the of music world, Toronto and UK Somali musicians, especially in the drill scene, frequently mentioned xalimos and even put them into their music videos, this what showcase a loyalty to you rather than them desiring a certain groups such as cadaan or mix race women ? . It's questionable whether one would aspire to be associated with such harem actions like that . If a xalimos were to be the rapper, then I hope that she wouldn’t mention Somali guys because surely me and the rest of the Somali men don’t want to be apart of this.

Sports
Shifting to football, there's a noticeable young of Somalis joining academies, indactes a potential rise of prominent Somali players in 5-10 years. However, choosing not to represent Somalia internationally doesn't necessarily imply self-hatred. It's understandable if these players prefer to represent the country that nurtured and invested in their development. This shows us that Somalia needs to invest in its football academies to develop local talent.
You’re entitled to your opinion lol. I don’t agree with anything you said.

Cadaan are playing the long game but again it was always been like that

Look at the Ottoman Empire
Most of the rulers married cadaan eastern women and they didn’t care what religion she was. The ottoman loved cadaan women so much they completely white washed their race

That's right, and the fact that the Cadaan sex slave women ended up with immense power.

They think they can lay and breed, with one half of the Cadaan race, and win. LOL

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Halimos? sure.
Not farahs tho. Majority of us farahs are not cadaan begs I promise u.
In fact, out of all races of men, horner men chase cadaan the least. And I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

Ive seen more Somali niggas married to African American women than cadaan wallahi.

Majority of the Somali niggas I've seen that didn't marry a xalimo ended up with either an AA, Ethiopian, Pakistani, or an Arab women.

@rayxn3 thinks we beg for white women here in North America :mjlol:. The only ones begging for them are some xalimos let's be honest.

You’re bragging about matching with white women on a dating app while trying to prove to me that “farahs are not cadaan begs” LOL. And I wouldn’t get a heart attack nigga I don’t know you.
Brag?? u got jokes.

And yes, u 100% would.
I’m the “the one that got away” type a nigga ☝️

Majority of the Somali niggas I've seen that didn't marry a xalimo ended up with either an AA, Ethiopian, Pakistani, or an Arab women.

@rayxn3 thinks we beg for white women here in North America :mjlol:. The only ones begging for them are some xalimos let's be honest.
Chill out bro u doing too much qarxis

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Ive seen more Somali niggas married to African American women than cadaan wallahi.

African American? Lol I find that hard to believe. I don’t think you beg for white women same way I don’t think most somali girls do so stop lying.

I said if they become rich and famous, they will most likely do the same thing black men do.

@Knaan99 The weeknd and aminé are examples of famous and rich horn African men who love cadaan or cadaan passing women. All mathow men are the same my friends. Nothing wrong with admitting it.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
African American? Lol I find that hard to believe. I don’t think you beg for white women same way I don’t think most somali girls do so stop lying.

I said if they become rich and famous, they will most likely do the same thing black men do.

@Knaan99 The weeknd and aminé are examples of famous and rich horn African men who love cadaan or cadaan passing women. All mathow men are the same my friends. Nothing wrong with admitting it.
Tbf The Weeknd is a true globalist that nigga loves everyone. He's gotten into a recent phase of hyping up indhoyar chicks :lolbron:

Tbf The Weeknd is a true globalist that nigga loves everyone. He's gotten into a recent phase of hyping up indhoyar chicks :lolbron:
"Got a sweet Asian chick, she go lo mein"

I distinctly remember Asian males trying to get him cancelled for that one line way back for racism LOL

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
"Got a sweet Asian chick, she go lo mein"

I distinctly remember Asian males trying to get him cancelled for that one line way back for racism LOL
Thought the nigga was saying "she go ova me" true naagnimo shit no fucks given at all :russ: Kim can cry us the yellow river

Kisame

Plotting world domination

"I said if they become rich and famous, they will most likely do the same thing black men do".

Most famous somali men on earth currently are chunks and the beta squad members. Chunkz has mentioned repeatedly he only wanted a xalimo, sharky and AJ haven't popped out with a non somali and their buddy darkest man just got married to a Somali women.

The only famous Somali guy that married an ajnabi is mo Farah. It makes sense because it would be impossible for him to find a xalimo that likes to run :mjkkk: :mjlol: .

I don't know why you brought up the weeknd iyo amine. Both of those niggas aren't Somali and were young habesha men when they started their careers. One quick look at r/Ethiopia and we can see that a decent amount of habesha niggas are going through a hoeless epidemic. If amine and the weeknd stuck with habesha women they probably would have been hoeless and would have never started making music :damn:

With the help of snow bunnies both these artists gave us a bunch of bangers such as: reel it in, Caroline, starboy, blinding lights, the hills, often, can't feel my face, compensating, and pressure in my palms.

We should be thanking these snowbunnies :mjohreally:. When POC women refuse to give up some pussy White women always got our backs

:rejoice:

@Yami @Ozymandias might become a winter soldier nextime I'm going through a drought. Didn't realize how important snowbunnies were :wow:

Now habesha women be crying on twitter about how theweeknd never makes music about them :dead:. They should have gave that nigga some pussy :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

NidarNidar

Punisher
I got forced to watch it, but it turned out to be kinda entertaining, seriously who procreates with the enemy that killed off your people?

Northern Swordsman

Tawxiid Alle lahaw, Talo na Alle saaro.
The premise of 'cucking' when it comes to consensual relationships, is very incorrect.
Women don't belong to anyone, let alone random men from their own ethnic group. However, I do think that people are stronger when they stick to their own.

The trouble with Madow men, is that they think they are 'winning' by sticking their cawro into women from other races. They hang all their pride on their cawro, and that is why globally, Madow men are at the bottom, this includes Somali men, with their irresponsible guur and child rearing.

Control yourselves and stop acting like beasts.
The hell you mean it includes somalis? We are Muslims and don't go f4£** every next woman. Stop slandering us nacasadyay.

Trending