Madows violating North Africans in France

I have noticed on TikTok alot of Moroccan girls upset about the reputation they earned themselves. Guys keep talking about Agadir. Or may I say SHAGadir.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
A lot of successful Madow men will hand over their wealth to Cadaans and Cadaan-lites such as North Africans and Arabs. Let me explain.

Self hating Madow man + Cadaan wife= self-hating mixed children.
Mixed children will marry Cadaans

All that wealth and melanin will disappear within 3 generations tops.

Look at famous Cadaans like Ronda Roussey, you'd never guess her great-grandfather was an important African American man. Look at the beige NBA, all that talent and money will go right back to Cadaans.

For shame, Madow man. For shame!!
But not all these marriages from self hate but pure love. Some people don’t see color, and don’t judge people.

It makes me cringe walahi, to see Madow men grovelling at the feet of Cadaans and Arabs, because that's how they look, when they chase their daughters.

When true power looks like Senegal's African Rennaisance Monument.

See how they don't have Busra or Becky on his arm, or a mixed-race son pointing at the future.

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 22.56.58.png

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Who cares about these madows let them breed themselves out of existence. And let those north african trolls cry they both are always on our ass on twitter and online it's killing 2 birds with one stone.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!

Nin123

VIP
Wallahi sxb, i better not see any faaraxs lusting after Moroccan women. After seeing how madows violated them there is no reason for us to put them on a pedestal.

Just like @El Nino said, we have it good here man.

Long live our Xalimo queens
Long live chubby Xalimos

Nin123

VIP
It makes me cringe walahi, to see Madow men grovelling at the feet of Cadaans and Arabs, because that's how they look, when they chase their daughters.

When true power looks like Senegal's African Rennaisance Monument.

See how they don't have Busra or Becky on his arm, or a mixed-race son pointing at the future.

View attachment 319313
I noticed that west African and AA people have inferiority complex towards cadaan and North African. They just want to be white so they marry whites.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Who themselves understand self-preservation!

Notice that all strong nations, have men that are loyal to their own women, and who are taught discipline by their governments?

Well, a century from now the Korean Nation might be gobbled up by China if they don’t do something about their declining birth rates.

Besides, Somali men have been loyal to Somali women for thousands of years as genetics shows, despite being master seafarers and having access to foreign nations, yet that didn’t stop their ow. country from collapsing in 91’.