Madows violating North Africans in France

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Somalis would also marry cadaans if there were a lot more successful people coming from our community. We’d be just like AAs and WAs. Almost all liberal somali girls that are making money are with white men. Somali guys would do the same thing too. It’s pathetic how Africans lack so much pride.
Nah I don’t think us Somalis are like that.
Unless if those Somalis are less religious or non religious then it make sense otherwise
He/she would’ve married to xalimo no matter how successfully we become.

I mean look at Muslim community in England
Despite all the Muslim living with each other having similarities
Somalis are the least to marry out

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
It makes me cringe walahi, to see Madow men grovelling at the feet of Cadaans and Arabs, because that's how they look, when they chase their daughters.

When true power looks like Senegal's African Rennaisance Monument.

See how they don't have Busra or Becky on his arm, or a mixed-race son pointing at the future.

View attachment 319313
West Africans (Sahelians) are some of the most endogamous groups here. Far more than the average for NAfricans. Even Djiboutians marry out more.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Well, the ones in France need to keep their self-hating traps shut, and stop denigrating their women on social media.
I'm specifically talking about sahelian diasporas here in France lol. I'm not joking when i say they are endogamous. They have an extreme sense of belonging to their respective ethnicities. And it gets even crazier when you realise they have a strict cast system that is worse than our tribal system.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Nah I don’t think us Somalis are like that.
Unless if those Somalis are less religious or non religious then it make sense otherwise
He/she would’ve married to xalimo no matter how successfully we become.

I mean look at Muslim community in England
Despite all the Muslim living with each other having similarities
Somalis are the least to marry out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
That's true, but the optics of rich Madow men marrying out, is very harmful.

Need some rich handsome Somali niggas to pop out with some snow bunnies just to cause havoc on Somali tiktok :pachah1:

When the Morroco situation happened we only got represented by the uglies and broke ass niggas of our community.

We need to see fine ajnabis feeding their somali husbands while wearing baatis and shiit :russ:

Somalis would also marry cadaans if there were a lot more successful people coming from our community. We’d be just like AAs and WAs. Almost all liberal somali girls that are making money are with white men. Somali guys would do the same thing too. It’s pathetic how Africans lack so much pride.
Halimos? sure.
Not farahs tho. Majority of us farahs are not cadaan begs I promise u.
In fact, out of all races of men, horner men chase cadaan the least. And I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

Last edited:
I'm specifically talking about sahelian diasporas here in France lol. I'm not joking when i say they are endogamous. They have an extreme sense of belonging to their respective ethnicities. And it gets even crazier when you realise they have a strict cast system that is worse than our tribal system.
So you’re telling me it’s the non Muslims doing all of this ???

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Dont know how to feel abt that certain ethnicity. They been coming for us ever since that Somali men order bride incident. They have an interesting culture though