Madows violating North Africans in France

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
All of us are being cucked, its part of New Century initiative/ Agenda 2030. Emasculate men and empower the women so no threat can oppose their rule. I expect men to be severely culled soon.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Imma be honest, it's over for us half somalis. One generation and that's it, especially for caadans mixes

Oh I've already given up on most of y'all :russ:

The half somalis with parents from non Muslim cultures are pretty much done.

I got slight faith in the ones from Muslim cultures like yourself since some of y'all actually hang out with Somalis.

You know some of these caadan-somali mixes look straight up southern european right? Because horners already have "eurasian" admixture, if you mix wallahi it's over

Lil nigga we don't have Euroasian admixture. We Somalis are more ancient than Whites and Yellows so how can they name it "Eurasian"?

They have Somali admixture end of story.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I hope majority of these guys are non Muslims . I can’t wrap my head around Muslims cucking other Muslims
The online world is dog eat dog world. Being Muslims means nothing to some of these youth, they need guidance on how they should act. If they are Muslims then they're fools, Allah hides thier sins but they recorded it and exposed it. Twitter clout is a drug to some.

You know some of these caadan-somali mixes look straight up southern european right? Because horners already have "eurasian" admixture, if you mix wallahi it's over. It aint the same with west african etc
Don’t force it cuz we love ourselves even if other people think we’re ugly . We ain’t breeding ourselves out keep it to your side

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You know some of these caadan-somali mixes look straight up southern european right? Because horners already have "eurasian" admixture, if you mix wallahi it's over. It aint the same with west african etc

True however we gotta factor in sun exposure. If mixed cadaan somali lived back home, he would look more somali then cadaan for sure due to being much darker.

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
True however we gotta factor in sun exposure. If mixed cadaan somali lived back home, he would look more somali then cadaan for sure due to being much darker.
If you are curious i plot closest to nubians or sudanese arabs,

Last edited:

Trending