Madow sending shots at Malis while bloody Madow vs Somali war continues in the streets of London

People in muthafucking England tryna act hard is one of the cornest things i've ever seen. Just sip your tea and STFU
North Americans are just naturally cringe can't stand u ppl social media:vqbuyv0:
Also get cultured tea is a white person stereotype don't be dragging us with them :uCkf6mf:

Yep.

If it wasn't for him there would be no clan wars and the massive exodus. May Allah restore our homeland so that we can live in dignity again.

We were in Somalia safe and sound when he was president. We flew from Somalia when he was overthrown. He died 24 years ago and no one change or made Somalia better so stop fuking blaming Jaalle Siyaad. He was a hero and the last president Somalia had

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
is the beef with jamaicans or west africans? lower class somalis should all move back home

In depends on the area this beef is going all over London, in North-West London - Camden for example where the beef is the hottest right now imo, its mainly Congolese who teamed up with the local Irish youth against the Somali boys.

Weedington Road had recently become bitterly contested “turf”, according to Ali, with youngsters from Queens Crescent clashing with those from nearby Agar Grove, Chalk Farm and Camden. Congolese teenagers had, he said, teamed up with Irish youngsters to take on the Somalis.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/25/camden-knife-killings-somalis-police-abandoned-us

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why is everyone scared of the albanians and how big and dangerous are they in UK?

Albanians are dangerous and full of money, they control most of the cocaine drug-trade in the UK and London, they are the ones who bring the bricks in to the country. While most Somalis are low-level drugdealers.

Albanians are dangerous and full of money, they control most of the cocaine drug-trade in the UK and London, they are the ones who bring the bricks in to the country. While most Somalis are low-level drugdealers.
Sxb you telling me no other gangs in uk messes with them even jamos gangs. Walahi let's pray no geelgire messes with them since its not our country. Lol

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
somalis and albanians need to team up we get along with them the most tbh

Albanians are good people, I grew up with them back in the days in East London most of them are Muslim aswell, beautiful woman too. If I would choose a nationality to team up with it would be them very dangerous people.

According to the scoreboard the blacks won 2018, but in 2019 Malis are really putting in work dhawr Madow baa aakhira loo diray

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 @doroafels

Wallahi, if every Somali gang in London teamed up, and had an agreement to go to war with any Madow or other ajnabi gang/s, that a particular Somali gang was beefing with, we'd honestly take over the city. We have the numbers, but sadly, we dont have unity. For real, if the other Somali gangs of North and West London, went and helped out that Somali gang in Camden fighting with both the Irish and Madow gangs, the war would be won in about a week, tops.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This video is depressing. No mathow in Toronto would say that lyric out loud because they and their family would've been slaughtered with no mercy.

It's true what people are saying on here. If the civil war didn't come then almost all our problems in the west would've been unheard off but it happened anyway so the only solution to solve this problem is fight fire with fire. You need to put fear in these blacks because they won't leave you alone until you go all out. Why do you think Caribbeans in Toronto wanna buddy buddy with the Somalis? Because they know what we did to them in the past.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I hate it when I hear of Somali gangs fighting each other. Like, why kill and harm a fellow Somali, when there are tons of Madows out there that want to see Somalis exterminated.