Maakhir Salvation Forum condemns Somalilands baseless election claims.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Isaaq are nowhere in Bari Sanaag , focus on Habashi celebrating Christmas in Jigjiga instead of Badhan. We are free since our forefathers died fighting against the british. We will be free forever and regardless of the situation will be under a somali owned flag.

Meanwhile y'all don't even put up a fight, Tigray are half your size and are fighting non stop while they are gaal.

Leave the FKD saxib, Dibsi and Ugali have messed up your mind.
Welcome to the FKD club, did you now realize Somalis are hardcore tribalists?

Nah , we were all there. I just cant believe that ***** is still alive.

It's just weird that some of you tunas can't see where the wind is blown.

Is eating tuna alot not good for ones brain? or is there too much mercury in the tuna and the ones that have eaten alot tuna is retarded and yelling Makhirstate, we are with the punanis and stuff like that. :pachah1:

Welcome to the FKD club, did you now realize Somalis are hardcore tribalists?
FKD is fun, wadani is boring and intelligent. I want to Karbaash people, that dacas wearing refugee from Cadaado pissed me off.

I still support a wadani stance in Somalia, but this is an exercise of toxicity.

It's just weird that some of you tunas can't see where the wind is blown.

Is eating tuna alot not good for ones brain? or is there too much mercury in the tuna and the ones that have eaten alot tuna is retarded and yelling Makhirstate, we are with the punanis and stuff like that. :pachah1:
Noone eats tuna in Sanaag, there was a tuna factory in Lasqoray that s sold off. No different then Berbera selling off the parts to their cement factory.

We choose our politics at will. Maakhir formed when MJ didn't respect our rights but it's all good now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
FKD is fun, wadani is boring and intelligent. I want to Karbaash people, that dacas wearing refugee from Cadaado pissed me off.

I still support a wadani stance in Somalia, but this is an exercise of toxicity.
Keep karbaashing the cagdheers I am enjoying it
giphy.gif

Noone eats tuna in Sanaag, there was a tuna factory in Lasqoray that *******s sold off. No different then Berbera selling off the parts to their cement factory.

We choose our politics at will. Maakhir formed when MJ didn't respect our rights but it's all good now.

Come on man, cut the crap you guys place is in Somaliland?
I mean what do you have to loose..

Come on man, cut the crap you guys place is in Somaliland?
I mean what do you have to loose..

It's hard to share a country with a bunch of primitive qabiilstes , you guys didn't learn anything from the 80s kacaan government, that you rebelled against
now , you're trying to create your own version of it , rebeating the same mistakes and expecting others to you join your little project .

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
View attachment 187784 You could clearly see from the map that population is higher in western side than the east
you keep using this fake and faulty map lol. In what world does a population density map contain perfect rectangles and lines.
2543716E-CE56-4D9A-8509-043388D28A8E.jpeg

that definitely looks like a natural population settlement pattern. :drakelaugh:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@codewebsduh is a funny character. Imagine being ashamed of eating fish and arguing with deluded idiots like @fais and @Gantaal97 who farm porcupines during droughts cause fish is taboo. Not a lot of big brains around here, I'll take that Omega 3 off your hands thank you very much.

:heh:

@Plo_Koon ok you'll join if we elect a Warsan as Somaliland president?

With the result of the election today, where the to guys whom had most votes where non-clan affiliated, a warsan president is not impossible.

As long as he has good policies, charismatic and appealing to the voters.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@codewebsduh is a funny character. Imagine being ashamed of eating fish and arguing with deluded idiots like @fais and @Gantaal97 who farm porcupines during droughts cause fish is taboo. Not a lot of big brains around here, I'll take that Omega 3 off your hands thank you very much.

:heh:
take that omega 3 and what? Sell it to ethiopia for khat?
2861C55A-25C9-41A1-A73C-5F75645B3CB0.jpeg

kkkkkkk

Trending