Maakhir Salvation Forum condemns Somalilands baseless election claims.

Reborn
There were polling stations in Eastern Sanaag this year and you can check the list of polling stations that I have attached.
It's a shame they won't have the representation that they deserve but this is democracy for you.No no 4.5 selection but rather an election.
In 2005 Warsengeli had 4 seats in parliament and now it's 0.

1622838673676.png

Attachments

• Tirada_Codbixiyayaasha_doorashada_2021_ee_heer_Goobeed.pdf
    770.3 KB · Views: 100

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Good for them, they shouldn't entertain that nonsense. You don't want to end up like Jones who went from losing a war to losing at the ballot box. The fishing pier they are getting after 30 years of gaajo is the same size as the one at my local lake.

Dream!!!
He is free man in his land
Why does he want to be guest for Isaaq.
Warsangli are educated and wealthy people
They don’t need Isaaq
Waray don't make me laugh he mostly stays in Ceerigabo a city dominated by isaaqs his clan lives in a tiny neighborhood in the city lol if they are educated and wealthy why isn't their towns and areas more developed all i see in warsens land is dusty villages with no roads except laasqoray thanks PL funding :mjlol:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
There were polling stations in Eastern Sanaag this year and you can check the list of polling stations that I have attached.
It's a shame they won't have the representation that they deserve but this is democracy for you.No no 4.5 selection but rather an election.
In 2005 Warsengeli had 4 seats in parliament and now it's 0.

View attachment 187786
Stop posting Jeegaan propaganda media wariya. :pachah1: . Yeah reer Bari Sanaag been part of Jeegaan elections :dead:.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Waray don't make me laugh he mostly stays in Ceerigabo a city dominated by isaaqs his clan lives in a tiny neighborhood in the city lol if they are educated and wealthy why isn't their towns and areas more developed all i see in warsens land is dusty villages with no roads except laasqoray thanks PL funding :mjlol:
PL since 2019 build University, Sanaag road. Jeegaan since 1991 till 2019 didnt built nothing beside Ceerigaabo :farole: .

Guul for reer Maakhir. We are not part of the secessionist enclave.

Attachments

• 196758368_2951819285136817_8693228937800969050_n.jpg
    196758368_2951819285136817_8693228937800969050_n.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Maakhir university still holds that name and it was founded by local community in 2009. pls don't ever lie again with your bogus buuqland achievements. :mjlaugh:
Wariya if you dont nothing to argue, Kulaha founded by local. Explain from where money? :draketf:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Diaspora community with help of no longer existing Maakhir State mr buuqlander :fantasia2:
The university was built with a Kuwaiti loan through Puntland. The inhabitants of east Sanaag rejected any participation with your elections. You signed up 24 hours ago and like the rest of your khat addicted cousins, Puntland is in your mouths. This election was made by and for Kulmiye, HY will starve as would Warsangeli if they had not rejected it.

Trending