Maakhir Salvation Forum condemns Somalilands baseless election claims.

This was 100+ years ago, i wonder how the sayid would react to his progeny allowing churches in Gode and Jigjiga.

:mindblown:
How would he react when ONLF worships a murtad and Mustafe Cajar writes poetry in Amharic.

:pachah1: :dead1:

Grow some balls and tell your fat adeero to get back in the bushes and fight for independance, nacaala!
so you think it's embarrassing that ogaden can't take on Ethiopia and its 500 differrent ethnic groups, and its army of 500k with billions of dollars in budget, plus its western backers, but wasakhs getting karbaashed by HY of isaaq is fine. :mjkkk:

aaite playa, thanks for admitting your L.

Bro how are you using tuna as an insult. You really are retarded lol.

Maydh is a tuulo bro, It has like 100 houses in the whole "town". Are you sure it wasn't a fishing jetty? Perhaps you will stop using tuna as an insult after you advance to 10000BC and learn how to fish.

A party made out of midgaans and langaabs won't convince me that west Sanaag will even get a new road let alone a port lol.
ok mister 4 seats in xamar without any signfigant govt post in garrow or xamar :chrisfreshhah:

I'm tired of being a wadani , going to go full FKD for the fun of it.

@mr steal your naag i will be unleashing my full form kkk
f*ck Somalia inadeer it's a lost cause for now ,
it's time to go full FKD and put this amxaar and kikuyu dabodhilif in his place :chrisfreshhah:

tenor.gif

sayid maxamed humiliating king of reer tuuna boqor maxamuud shire.

"ama dabada gaal baad tahaye, dacay hakaa saaro"
"ama doorawaynooy baqdaye, dirir u soo joogso"

and like you'd expect, this nigga fled and died in some Island lmao. :mjkkk:

:mjhaps:

so you think it's embarrassing that ogaden can't take on Ethiopia and its 500 differrent ethnic groups, and its army of 500k with billions of dollars in budget, plus its western backers, but wasakhs getting karbaashed by HY of isaaq is fine. :mjkkk:

aaite playa, thanks for admitting your L.
Isaaq are nowhere in Bari Sanaag , focus on Habashi celebrating Christmas in Jigjiga instead of Badhan. We are free since our forefathers died fighting against the british. We will be free forever and regardless of the situation will be under a somali owned flag.

Meanwhile y'all don't even put up a fight, Tigray are half your size and are fighting non stop while they are gaal.

Leave the FKD saxib, Dibsi and Ugali have messed up your mind.

Isaaq are nowhere in Bari Sanaag , focus on Habashi celebrating Christmas in Jigjiga instead of Badhan. We are free since our forefathers died fighting against the british. We will be free forever and regardless of the situation will be under a somali owned flag.

Meanwhile y'all don't even put up a fight, Tigray are half your size and are fighting non stop while they are gaal.

Didn't your suldaan beg the queen to get back to his home from Seychelles :mjlaugh: exile

Didn't your suldaan beg the queen to get back to his home from Seychelles :mjlaugh: exile
He was attacked and sent to Seychelles due to him being against the British. Meanwhile your sultan was head over heels for the British gaal.

Badhan was the first place , in the world, for aerial bombardment to take place.

you must be stupid. the very guy on your avatar picture is a well known british collaborator who got chased by sayid maxamed and eventually died in some island and you wanna talk about your forefathers fighting against the English?

Reborn
you must be stupid. the very guy on your avatar picture is a well known british collaborator who got chased by sayid maxamed and eventually died in some island and you wanna talk about your forefathers fighting against the English?

You're talking to a guy whose own great grandfather fought for the British...

He was attacked and sent to Seychelles due to him being against the British. Meanwhile your sultan was head over heels for the British gaal.

Badhan was the first place , in the world, for aerial bombardment to take place.
My suldaan fought for for the unity of somali nations in the 50s while your suldaan was kissing the hands of his majesty Elizabeth the 2nd :mjlol:

He was a high IQ man biding his time and playing against the Strongest Empire in the world. He was exiled by the British when they found out.

In the end his plans helped lead to independance, meanwhile jigjiga today:

It's Maxamuud Cali Shire - the big tuna king - in 1954 in Cadan.. :pachah1:
Bro the second guy is your sultan lol, i remember the picture.

We were both colonised by the strongest empire on earth. Obviously they met with the landheers like warsengali.

Trending