Look at this somali cuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
These people are seef labood. They are quick to accuse everyone of something. How are they any different to those arab loving somalis?

no moderates among them, just extremists, on either end.
The french guy was calling to kill somalis who are pro Arabs and he has the nerve to judge people. They love to twist peoples words as well

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You guys are the weirdest people wallahi what's your issue wth salafis not all of them worship saudi they have different branches.
People are such hypocrites so you chat shit about salafis for no reason but the second someone chats shit about those who are like "non-practicing" it's oh you don't know their heart you don't know what their intentions might be blah blah don't judge.
If you actually met salafis they're more like somalis than other sunnis how they practice. Obviously I haven't looked into their different branches but people give them unnecessary slander.
He dua for Syria just like what every muslim is required to do. What do you want from him

Kratos

Sonder
What is the reason though what is the Quran do you disagree with

Numerous reasons but the main things I have an issue with are the following:

1) The presence of a "caring" god - The Islamic god is one who not only created the world but sent it messengers for the purpose of guidance. This god supposedly "cares" about his creation and interacts with them by answering prayers. However god only really seems to answer prayers in very ambiguous situations. God only seems to be responsible for curing the ill when we don't know what the nature of the illness is. For example someone beats cancer somehow and people might credit it to the efforts of prayer. How come it's never amputees? Imagine someone lost their arm, we prayed for them and it grew back. That would be very convincing. We need to conduct a standardised trial of the effectiveness of prayer for more clarity. Have 100 people pray for something and another 100 who don't, then we'll compare the results. Until then I'll remain skeptical.

2) The nature of the message and the messengers - For some reason all the identified prophets are from the Middle East and god only speaks Arabic and Hebrew.

3) Scientific accuracy of the Quran - A lot of the events detailed in the Quran defy modern scientific evidence. The creationist idea of the origin of humans is incompatible with modern evolutionary theory for example.

4) Problematic moral values - What is the biggest sin in Islam? Murder? Rape? No, it's shirk. Not only is associating partners with god worse than killing a human being but if someone leaves Islam they can be punished by death. Islam suppresses any criticism of it by way of eliminating opposing views mercilessly.

When it comes to point number 1, most people reply with some verses in the Quran which references populations in the past who said similar things out of "supposed" arrogance. Kind of like the story about Nabi Saleh. There are lots of stories in the Quran about a group of people who asked for evidence of the prophethood of god's supposed messengers. The moral lessons learnt in these stories is "we could provide evidence but these people are too arrogant to accept it". It is intellectualy lazy to accept this argument.

In the end it all comes down to faith as that is what religious belief is based on, not evidence. I have no faith and I've come across very little evidence.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Numerous reasons but the main things I have an issue with are the following:

1) The presence of a "caring" god - The Islamic god is one who not only created the world but sent it messengers for the purpose of guidance. This god supposedly "cares" about his creation and interacts with them by answering prayers. However god only really seems to answer prayers in very ambiguous situations. God only seems to be responsible for curing the ill when we don't know what the nature of the illness is. For example someone beats cancer somehow and people might credit it to the efforts of prayer. How come it's never amputees? Imagine someone lost their arm, we prayed for them and it grew back. That would be very convincing. We need to conduct a standardised trial of the effectiveness of prayer for more clarity. Have 100 people pray for something and another 100 who don't, then we'll compare the results. Until then I'll remain skeptical.

2) The nature of the message and the messengers - For some reason all the identified prophets are from the Middle East and god only speaks Arabic and Hebrew.

3) Scientific accuracy of the Quran - A lot of the events detailed in the Quran defy modern scientific evidence. The creationist idea of the origin of humans is incompatible with modern evolutionary theory for example.

4) Problematic moral values - What is the biggest sin in Islam? Murder? Rape? No, it's shirk. Not only is associating partners with god worse than killing a human being but if someone leaves Islam they can be punished by death. Islam suppresses any criticism of it by way of eliminating opposing views mercilessly.

When it comes to point number 1, most people reply with some verses in the Quran which references populations in the past who said similar things out of "supposed" arrogance. Kind of like the story about Nabi Saleh. There are lots of stories in the Quran about a group of people who asked for evidence of the prophethood of god's supposed messengers. The moral lessons learnt in these stories is "we could provide evidence but these people are too arrogant to accept it". It is intellectualy lazy to accept this argument.

In the end it all comes down to faith as that is what religious belief is based on, not evidence. I have no faith and I've come across very little evidence.
Btw do you identify as an atheist and what is your friendship group like religious wise.

Explain to me what creative theory you believe in there are many different theories.
Secondly is it the thought that the middle easteners being one race that you dislike or you know that the prophets in the middle east were different races since the middle east is a melting pot?
Lastly, for the first point you said was that you believe God is cruel. Do you know the basic understanding of Allah testing us in this dunya.

I need to understand these questions before I continue.

Kratos

Sonder
Btw do you identify as an atheist and what is your friendship group like religious wise.

Explain to me what creative theory you believe in there are many different theories.
Secondly is it the thought that the middle easteners being one race that you dislike or you know that the prophets in the middle east were different races since the middle east is a melting pot?
Lastly, for the first point you said was that you believe God is cruel. Do you know the basic understanding of Allah testing us in this dunya.

I need to understand these questions before I continue.

No I'm agnostic.

When it comes to the explanation for the origin of humans, I don't exactly have a belief. Belief is usually based on faith, I prefer the term accept. I accept the idea that humans evolved from ape-like creatures as it is predicated on evidence, and an overwhelming amount of it.

I don't dislike the prophets being middle eastern. I meant that the locality of the religious revelations are suspicious. All the prophets were Jewish except for Mohamed who was Arab. All the identified prophets are also Jewish, again apart from Mohamed. All the events that are chronicled in the Quran happened in the Arabian Peninsula. God sent a message to all of mankind in one language. That's pretty inefficient.

My first point wasn't necessarily saying that god is cruel (though he does appear to be so), rather that the existence of a god who responds to prayer is difficult to substantiate. Whenever god gets credited for answering a prayer such as curing a sick person, it is in an ambiguous situation. If someone gets their cancer cured, how do you know it was due to prayer? It has more to do with the fact that we don't understand the nature of these diseases so we cannot pinpoint the cause of the cure. However, imagine if we prayed for an amputee and then their arm started growing back? That's not ambiguous at all and it would be pretty convincing.

I understand the concept of god testing us in the dunya but that seems like a consolation tactic. If you tell people who are struggling that they are being tested and if they persevere they will be rewarded in the after-life, it can help them get through hard times. Doesn't mean it's true though. This is even more difficult to justify when you take into account the extreme disparity between the types of "tests" that people face. When a 13 year old kid gets brain cancer, is that also a test? When 5 year old kids starve to death, is that also a test? Probably not. But if you tell them "don't worry, god is testing you so persevere" it may make them feel better.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Wallahi you guys are something else, the guy is just doing dua for another Muslim country in shambles. Whats wrong with that? You guys are weird sometimes.

Yeah gassing those kids and women was acgood thing......they deserved it
You mean using human shields by terrorists lead to death??? To revolt against a muslim leader who allows you to pray is haram in islam.This guy prays for "take down assad" while terrorists are looting the country sides.

No I'm agnostic.

When it comes to the explanation for the origin of humans, I don't exactly have a belief. Belief is usually based on faith, I prefer the term accept. I accept the idea that humans evolved from ape-like creatures as it is predicated on evidence, and an overwhelming amount of it.

I don't dislike the prophets being middle eastern. I meant that the locality of the religious revelations are suspicious. All the prophets were Jewish except for Mohamed who was Arab. All the identified prophets are also Jewish, again apart from Mohamed. All the events that are chronicled in the Quran happened in the Arabian Peninsula. God sent a message to all of mankind in one language. That's pretty inefficient.

My first point wasn't necessarily saying that god is cruel (though he does appear to be so), rather that the existence of a god who responds to prayer is difficult to substantiate. Whenever god gets credited for answering a prayer such as curing a sick person, it is in an ambiguous situation. If someone gets their cancer cured, how do you know it was due to prayer? It has more to do with the fact that we don't understand the nature of these diseases so we cannot pinpoint the cause of the cure. However, imagine if we prayed for an amputee and then their arm started growing back? That's not ambiguous at all and it would be pretty convincing.

I understand the concept of god testing us in the dunya but that seems like a consolation tactic. If you tell people who are struggling that they are being tested and if they persevere they will be rewarded in the after-life, it can help them get through hard times. Doesn't mean it's true though. This is even more difficult to justify when you take into account the extreme disparity between the types of "tests" that people face. When a 13 year old kid gets brain cancer, is that also a test? When 5 year old kids starve to death, is that also a test? Probably not. But if you tell them "don't worry, god is testing you so persevere" it may make them feel better.
God is not cruel but ruthlessly efficient.Imagine if a baby jumped out of a building and coincidentally died , you may say
"God is cruel! why didnt he stop gravity!

What you dont see is that the universe as a whole works on a precarious balance.The constants of the universe are done so precariously that they lead to our universe, if they were off by a fraction the whol e thing would come crumbling down.Altering the course on a small scale may sound "nice" but it is not effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts