Look at this somali cuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
People are really using the term cuck loosely. It has lost all meaning. As for this Somali guys, well the nigga is prayin for death, ISIS style!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I don't find its claim to truth convincing enough. I think it's irrational.

Not ready to get disowned yet.
I been seeing this trend on the net where Some somali atheist, gays confess that they're gays, atheists, exmuslims.... but that's on the net only

Irl, they fear getting disowned as you stated... so most didn't come outta the closet..
I get what you saying tho

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I been seeing this trend on the net where Some somali atheist, gays confess that they're gays, atheists, exmuslims.... but that's on the net only

Irl, they fear getting disowned as you stated... so most didn't come outta the closet..
I get what you saying tho
I mean if you were in our position would you really let your ego destroy your family?

I'm 90% confident my family knows I'm irreligious. I personally believe they appreciate that I make the effort for them.

lool whats your beef with salafi men....was the guy who broke your heart salafi? You seem to have irrational dislike for good practicing people

Gooneey

Too many of them in Birmingham. Even this West Indian Salafi convert has scored 4 wives and you can't land on your first one. His fourth wife is Somali. She used to be a driving instructor and told her to quit, put on the niqab on and get welfare.

Gooneey

Too many of them in Birmingham. Even this West Indian Salafi convert has scored 4 wives and you can't land on your first one. His fourth wife is Somali. She used to be a driving instructor and told her to quit, put the niqab on and get welfare.

What the fucks thats sad wallahi these people are predators

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I mean if you were in our position would you really let your ego destroy your family?

I'm 90% confident my family knows I'm irreligious. I personally believe they appreciate that I make the effort for them.
Yeah, I seen such diaspora somalis who fall into these situations of leaving the reilgion....but most of em don't wanna confess or like reveal themselves and most likely don't wanna cause a mess between them and their parents..

Otherwise, ma nigga didn't see you these days... good to see ya..hope ya doin good:yousmart:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yeah, I seen such diaspora somalis who fall into these situations of leaving the reilgion....but most of em don't wanna confess or like reveal themselves and most likely don't wanna cause a mess between them and their parents..

Otherwise, ma nigga didn't see you these days... good to see ya..hope ya doin good:yousmart:
I work Weds to Sat. Gonna switch to Sun to Weds soon. 10 hour shifts don't really inspire surfing the net fam.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I work Weds to Sat. Gonna switch to Sun to Weds soon. 10 hour shifts don't really inspire surfing the net fam.
Keep doing your thang...and work is essential, you gotta work even if shit you working at is sad and depressing.. you gotta push yourself forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts