Look at this somali cuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Knowles

His name Ustaad Cabdirahman Hassan and he is a Jihadi Salafi celebrity who lives in London, U.K.

Look how he films his shows. The promo.

Here are other Salafis at war with him.

The Rulings of the Scholars Upon 'Ustadh' Abdur-Rahman Hasan Who Lied Upon the Prophet.

"Ustadh" Abdur-Rahman Hasan is a follower of the manhaj of Abu al-Hasan al-Ma'ribee and Ali al-Hasan al-Halabi, from the generality of the Mumayyi'ah. He burst onto the scene around 2012 and found ways to soak up the followers of Abu al-Hasan al-Ma'ribee, Ali Hasan al-Halabi and likewise the extremist Yahya al-Hajuri (strange combination). In December 2014, this muta'aalim (pseudo-scholar) - [who gives his own fataawaa and even has his own fatwa channel on the tube] - participated in a debate with Takfiri Kharijite deviant who makes takfir of Salafi scholars and the rulers and considers Makkah and Madinah as lands of kufr and is a student of the Tahriris such as Anjem Chaudhury and Omar Bakri.

http://www.manhaj.com/manhaj/articl...e-scholars-upon-ustadh-abdur-rahman-hasan.cfm

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jerome

Most of the Syrian refugees fled ISIS and not Assad. Do you think ISIS, the Saudi and Emarati regimes are more legitimate and offer better governance than Assad? Syria used to be a secular country with advanced rights for minorities, religious or otherwise and Syrian women enjoyed the highest freedoms in the region. Why Syria and not the House of Saud? This Somali Imam crying like a baby who lost his mother sees from the prism of Sunni Vs Shia, why doesn't he cry for Yemen too?
I’ll answer your questions in order

1. For the longest time I always assumed the Syrian government was the villain cause the media portrayed them in a negative way. But after I seen some Syrians on twitter being pro Assad my views on the country’s so has complex history
Jerome

Most of the Syrian refugees fled ISIS and not Assad. Do you think ISIS, the Saudi and Emarati regimes are more legitimate and offer better governance than Assad? Syria used to be a secular country with advanced rights for minorities, religious or otherwise and Syrian women enjoyed the highest freedoms in the region. Why Syria and not the House of Saud? This Somali Imam crying like a baby who lost his mother sees from the prism of Sunni Vs Shia, why doesn't he cry for Yemen too?

2. I honeslty don’t know why tf Saudi Arabia is like how it is. I just guessed they were very religiously strict because the kabaah was located in the country. A true nation that follows islamic rules....... atleast that’s what I assumed from child age-18 years old. Since 18 I just started to think the place was over religous, and also they been bombing Yemen and just killed a journalist.

3. The imam was probably just focusing on Syrians. He probably does pray for everyone. It was just that moment he was mostly focused on Syrians. He is an imam.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Arabs are beneath us I agree too now I have hit 500 messages fitting way to hit 500 @AussieHustler @Jerome in the house I have only been here for a month and two days. I am known as a formidable opponent to you and your agenda crazy huh when i first came here I was annoying little fly now I am a a venomous snake looking to strike.
I literally don’t give a shit about your hate or whatever tf u have against me.

If you dm me anything spewing hate or trying to come after me. I will dead ass just leave the page and ignore everything you said.

Have fun wasting your time

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Knowles

His name Ustaad Cabdirahman Hassan and he is a Jihadi Salafi celebrity who lives in London, U.K.

Look how he films his shows. The promo.

Here are other Salafis at war with him.

The Rulings of the Scholars Upon 'Ustadh' Abdur-Rahman Hasan Who Lied Upon the Prophet.

"Ustadh" Abdur-Rahman Hasan is a follower of the manhaj of Abu al-Hasan al-Ma'ribee and Ali al-Hasan al-Halabi, from the generality of the Mumayyi'ah. He burst onto the scene around 2012 and found ways to soak up the followers of Abu al-Hasan al-Ma'ribee, Ali Hasan al-Halabi and likewise the extremist Yahya al-Hajuri (strange combination). In December 2014, this muta'aalim (pseudo-scholar) - [who gives his own fataawaa and even has his own fatwa channel on the tube] - participated in a debate with Takfiri Kharijite deviant who makes takfir of Salafi scholars and the rulers and considers Makkah and Madinah as lands of kufr and is a student of the Tahriris such as Anjem Chaudhury and Omar Bakri.

http://www.manhaj.com/manhaj/articl...e-scholars-upon-ustadh-abdur-rahman-hasan.cfm

kkk he's famous in the Salafi world. He takes regular trips to Canada and other diaspora countries to do lectures.

the wars with him and SPUBS was interesting to follow.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Arabs are beneath us I agree too now I have hit 500 messages fitting way to hit 500 @AussieHustler @Jerome in the house I have only been here for a month and two days. I am known as a formidable opponent to you and your agenda crazy huh when i first came here I was annoying little fly now I am a a venomous snake looking to strike.
Strike what exactly?!! Don't be too big for your britches ninyahow.

kkk he's famous in the Salafi world. He takes regular trips to Canada and other diaspora countries to do lectures.

the wars with him and SPUBS was interesting to follow.

kobe

This is his GoFundeMe claiming that he will be touring Canada for free lectures and requires help with his expenses.

Why can't he sell that fancy white car in the Promo video? Or, is it a hire car?

Help bring Ustadh AbdulRahman!

https://ca.gofundme.com/intensive-program-by-ustadh-abdul

If he is famous, how come after 5 months, they only raised;

$345 of $2,000 goal

Raised by 20 people in 5 months.

Why on his bio is his ethnicity unknown, he erased his Somali and no mention at all. Aren't Somali Salafis considered as sheikhs by other Salafis? Only as followers? They refuse to call him a sheikh, only as daa'ee.

He needs a dentist.

kobe

This is his GoFundeMe claiming that he will be touring Canada for free lectures and requires help with his expenses.

Why can't he sell that fancy white car in the Promo video? Or, is it a hire car?

$345 of $2,000 goal

Raised by 20 people in 5 months

He needs a dentist.
I just seen his teeth may allah bless him with braces

giphy-downsized.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
kobe

$345 of $2,000 goal

Raised by 20 people in 5 months.

Why on his bio is his ethnicity unknown, he erased his Somali and no mention at all. Aren't Somali Salafis considered as sheikhs by other Salafis? Only as followers? They refuse to call him a sheikh, only as daa'ee.

He needs a dentist.
I just seen his teeth may allah bless him with braces

giphy-downsized.gif
:dead::dead:

Niggas really going to hell tonight :damn:

Kratos

Sonder
How does this make him a cuck? What's wrong with praying for your fellow human beings? The two main imams at my mosque are Afghan and Palestinian and they always encourage people to make dua for Somalia. Are they cucks too?

Muji

VIP
I bet he does it to get in to one of those halal sex marriages

Salafi men are some of the most sexually depraved predators on th planet.

I bet he does it to get in to one of those halal sex marriages

Salafi men are some of the most sexually depraved predators on th planet.
lool whats your beef with salafi men....was the guy who broke your heart salafi? You seem to have irrational dislike for good practicing people

Muji

VIP
lool whats your beef with salafi men....was the guy who broke your heart salafi? You seem to have irrational dislike for good practicing people

Lol what is there to like? Benefit scroungers who want to live in the Stone Age but don’t want to leave the kaffiri land they despise so vehemently? It’s the hypocrisy that gets me

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How does this make him a cuck? What's wrong with praying for your fellow human beings? The two main imams at my mosque are Afghan and Palestinian and they always encourage people to make dua for Somalia. Are they cucks too?
Sxb, are you muslim? I thought you were a non muslim from a thread I saw...

Lol what is there to like? Benefit scroungers who want to live in the Stone Age but don’t want to leave the kaffiri land they despise so vehemently? It’s the hypocrisy that gets me
Stereotyping much? It sounds too personal.....stop with the hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending