Look at this somali cuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Keep doing your thang...and work is essential, you gotta work even if shit you working at is sad and depressing.. you gotta push yourself foward
I agree. I feel weird not having a job. It's just something people should have as a baseline.

Gooneey

Too many of them in Birmingham. Even this West Indian Salafi convert has scored 4 wives and you can't land on your first one. His fourth wife is Somali. She used to be a driving instructor and told her to quit, put on the niqab on and get welfare.

Why you turning this to me? All I said was guys lilke his are not jihadis. Im not salafi......just explaining to you just cause you dont like people doesnt mean you can lie about their views

Kratos

Sonder
I been seeing this trend on the net where Some somali atheist, gays confess that they're gays, atheists, exmuslims.... but that's on the net only

Irl, they fear getting disowned as you stated... so most didn't come outta the closet..
I get what you saying tho
I mean if you were in our position would you really let your ego destroy your family?

I'm 90% confident my family knows I'm irreligious. I personally believe they appreciate that I make the effort for them.

Both my Hooyo and ayeeyo think that the prescription of the death penalty for apostates is reasonable. I remember they were telling me that "people can't leave Islam" lol. So yeah I'd rather not talk to them about anything religious at all.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Both my Hooyo and ayeeyo think that the prescription of the death penalty for apostates is reasonable. I remember they were telling me that "people can't leave Islam" lol. So yeah I'd rather not talk to them about anything religious at all.
What about when it comes to Ramadan? Do you fast with people, or you eat secretly?:hmm:

Kratos

Sonder
What about when it comes to Ramadan? Do you fast with people, or you eat secretly?:hmm:

I don't eat food because it will be obvious that I haven't been fasting when everyone is digging in at iftar except for me. But I drink water. For the past two years I've been using Ramadan as an opportunity to do intermittent fasting while working out. So it's not that bad

Why you turning this to me? All I said was guys lilke his are not jihadis. Im not salafi......just explaining to you just cause you dont like people doesnt mean you can lie about their views

Gooney

His fellow salafis (jadiid) are calling him Jihadi, khawarij and other names. Read, I posted above.

Making dua for Syrians doesn't make him a cuck. You can accuse him of priority issues but you can't call him a cuck.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I don't eat food because it will be obvious that I haven't been fasting when everyone is digging in at iftar except for me. But I drink water. For the past two years I've been using Ramadan as an opportunity to do intermittent fasting while working out. So it's not that bad
Shit is sad... I thought you ate secretly.. but you were drinking water only:wtf: don't you get hungry when your belly is only full of water and no solid kinda thing

That was a long a$$ journey... doing that for 2yrs. You must have been pro at these things:wow:

Y'all doing these deeds for nothing tho.. like not getting rewarded for your swalahs

Like boy, you even attend khutbah in Fridays, but your mind is somewhere else or you being non-muslim while at mosque.. Your life is somewhat complicated. Guess everyone can enter mosques these days:reallymaury:

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
Shit is sad... I thought you ate secretly.. but you were drinking water only:wtf: don't you get hungry when your belly is only full of water and no solid kinda thing

That was a long a$$ journey... doing that for 2yrs. You must have been pro at these things:wow:

Y'all doimg these deeds for nothing tho.. like not getting rewarded for your swalahs

Like boy, you even attend khutbah in Fridays, but your mind is somewhere else or you being non-muslim while at mosque.. Your life is somewhat complicated. Guess everyone can enter mosques these days:reallymaury:

Nah it's not that bad, the fasting is actually beneficial for burning body fat and controlling your appetite. As for the prayer, yeah it is a little bit tedious but I actually like going to Friday khutbahs. I learn a fair bit about Islam and Islamic history. It makes my arguments against Islam stronger because I'm not ignorant about the religion.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nah it's not that bad, the fasting is actually beneficial for burning body fat and controlling your appetite. As for the prayer, yeah it is a little bit tedious but I actually like going to Friday khutbahs. I learn a fair bit about Islam and Islamic history. It makes my arguments against Islam stronger because I'm not ignorant about the religion.
Lol, see ya

I'm not Muslim but my family don't know so I still tag along with them to the mosque.
So you not muslim...but play along. You are a munaafaq. Just be straight with your family. Or atleast dont go to mosque and play act. The longer you play this game tje more natural deceiving will come to you

Kratos

Sonder
So you not muslim...but play along. You are a munaafaq. Just be straight with your family. Or atleast dont go to mosque and play act. The longer you play this game tje more natural deceiving will come to you

Refer to my earlier posts in this thread if you want to know why I haven't told my family.

Exactly and only way you can do that is if you follow his prayers. Maybe he prays for everyone and this one was for Syria
These people are seef labood. They are quick to accuse everyone of something. How are they any different to those arab loving somalis?

no moderates among them, just extremists, on either end.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Syria until recently allowed somalis to travel to Syria without a visa using their somali passport indeed Allah tests those he loves best may the most benevolent bless our shaam and yemen I dare you to call me a cuck I’ll bust a nut :rejoice:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These people are seef labood. They are quick to accuse everyone of something. How are they any different to those arab loving somalis?

no moderates among them, just extremists, on either end.
Yup, making dua for other muslims is not cuckworthy behavior.

Ex muslims are obsessed with Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts