London xaliimo didn't know she was somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Her parents were self haters, what do you expect from her? I know a few lost souls like her who consider themselves Arabs :ohlord:

That piece was nothing but overly-dramatic nonsense.

I'm not going to lie. I despised my people, not from the outside looking in (like a kid with identity issues), but from the inside looking around (as a proud one). So I can't relate because I always felt Somali even though I recognized the stupidity in our communities.

I'm not going to bash her as I would in the past. Hope this does not become the norm were Somali kids grow up weak and confused.

Why do people distance themselves from their original community when it has a bad reputation? Isn't better to claim the good things, and be proactive in battling the bad aspects instead of this weak betrayal.

Another day and another london xalimo proves to me why i don't respect n take them serious even as humanbeings now n not only potential mates

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:farmajoyaab:We need mandatory Summer camping trips for all Somali kids.

Every summer you have to go back home and raise camels or tend to farms while camping.

Read the whole article and it shows how lost kids can become if parents dont guide them in who they are. You can feel the sense of being lost and looking for somewhere to belong in her life. The bengali guy knew who he was and went back to his people. When she said whites asked her where she really was from should have been the wake up she needed

Ugaaso

Deni
And once again the british somali female population dragging us to the 9 circles of hell :bell:

0C7A86B3-7BA5-4A84-B31E-1440A14F89EC.gif

Deliver us from their Evil-ness!!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That is a superb solution. I think the Jews do that also (-camels).

Could be a huge industry who ever starts a summer camp program in a nice plot of land in Nugaal valley or elsewhere.

Accept all the diaspora from everywhere in the West and teach them af Somali, culture, tending to camels/livestock, riding horses, fishing, surfing, etc.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
What is this garbage a qumayo that was adopted by Bangladeshi parents?? I have no time to read. She looks bleached that silly qumayo.

Could be a huge industry who ever starts a summer camp program in a nice plot of land in Nugaal valley or elsewhere.

Accept all the diaspora from everywhere in the West and teach them af Somali, culture, tending to camels/livestock, riding horses, fishing, surfing, etc.
That program would cultivate real healthy children and bearers of culture as they take over the role of leading from the previous generation.

The question would be to make it affordable, considering the socioeconomic position Somalis are in.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
This whole article sounds like it had been written by @A_A after she had watched a couple of Bollywood movies.

@A_A will be claiming Indians not Bengalis though. :browtf:
Yo the accuracy is scary, Meg Cabot was an author I liked too. I swear this ain’t me though, I’m proud of my Somaliness!

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Women by nature are not nationalists and you have certain countries letting women lead them. Look at germany for example. And they ask us why women shouldn't be allowed to rule. It's simply because no matter how hard they try they could never be as nationalistic as men. Men are the biological markers of the nation and it's inhabitants, the women just marry out.

:snoop:

View attachment 69620
merkel-616756.jpg
I’m a ultranationalist, who do you think I am?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending