Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Imagine being reject by Bengalis. Literally, the lowest of the low...:ohdamn:
Bruh, it's sad.
francisgif.gif

Thank you for the cliff notes version.

:yacadiim:

Lesson Learned -

A Samaale with faulty programming is a danger to themselves. They become swept away by whatever tidal wave is around them. Their self-concept is skewed for the worse. They internalize self-hate as their repertoire of positive examples in their image are scarce. And they take on someone else's identity becoming subject to a different culture/ethnic group's societal totem pole (based predominately on skin tone and heritage). Then become bemused that they don't fit the mold. After feeling dejected they write a lengthy post on medium looking for sympatheic ears - normally composed of liberal cadaans or SJW Somalis.:siilaanyosmile:

Been there miyaa?

:lolbron:

Will be nice and won't quizz you on Somali. You come across traditional now from what I read in your posts.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Been there miyaa?

:lolbron:

Will be nice and won't quizz you on Somali. You come across traditional now from what I read in your posts.

No, I haven't been there. :drakekidding: Don't worry, no foreigners ever courted, just Abdis. No one ever got to first base. I'm 100% Somali and never claimed otherwise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was merely articulating what I've noticed about the identity confused (my theory and the common thread I've seen).

No, I haven't been there. :drakekidding: Don't worry, no foreigners ever courted, just Abdis. No one ever got to first base. I'm 100% Somali and never claimed otherwise.

I was merely articulating what I've noticed about the identity confused (my theory and the common thread I've seen).

First base. Nicely put. It wouldn't be unusual to be courted or sought after as a token cute African lady at the universities by fellow students hungry for exotic taste. Specially when you work as a group on projects and you are social person. Guys can easily misinterpret your openness for being a game. So again, I ask you one more time, never had a proposal to go out by a non-Somali dude? Babe anchors of Somali ethnicity usually were in early 1990s era and prior to that. You grew up isolated from Somalis most likely till later years when they flooded into Toronto perhaps.

What prevented Somali guys getting to the first base with you? You don't seem shallow, or expensive type materialistic empty sac. Wonder why :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
First base. Nicely put. It wouldn't be unusual to be courted or sought after as a token cute African lady at the universities by fellow students hungry for exotic taste. Specially when you work as a group on projects and you are social person. Guys can easily misinterpret your openness for being a game. So again, I ask you one more time, never had a proposal to go out by a non-Somali dude? Babe anchors of Somali ethnicity usually were in early 1990s era and prior to that. You grew up isolated from Somalis most likely till later years when they flooded into Toronto perhaps.

What prevented Somali guys getting to the first base with you? You don't seem shallow, or expensive type materialistic empty sac. Wonder why :)

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
What is this garbage a qumayo that was adopted by Bangladeshi parents?? I have no time to read. She looks bleached that silly qumayo.
She's probably like those who claim to be half something, but then eventually come to realization that they ain't mixed with anything.:tacky:
BMQIOkUCYAEJ7mi.jpeg

:westbrookwtf::williamswtf:

she made this fake book up, everybody knows what they are, facial features, language, i am sire her dad and mum used atleast 1 someli word atleast once,

she knows, just another attention seeking planning to become famous through another attack somali cutlure BS, just like amal farah

Check the dm he sent you:fantasia2:

So you have been waiting for my reply and following our exchange in public. Then nothing happened because I was busy, you grew impatient and too curious and slyly suggest we should continue discussion in public. Okay, Got it breh. Won't disappoint you. I plan to respond to Sophisticate. I know the suspense is killing many on here, but no worries. I will deliver something.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So you have been waiting for my reply and following our exchange in public. Then nothing happened because I was busy, you grew impatient and too curious and slyly suggest we should continue discussion in public. Okay, Got it breh. Won't disappoint you. I plan to respond to Sophisticate. I know the suspense is killing many on here, but no worries. I will deliver something.
:deadpeter: Ok, do your thang!

I can understand the small pool of suitable mates in foreign countries being a source of frustration. I tell my younger female relatives to be resourceful and open to interests from Somali males of similar age. All they need to do is to bring the stupid kid home and introduce them to us so we can also help with the vetting. One thing Somalia and its states offer is the greater number of eligible pools for marriage. One does not need to worry about not meeting a Somali. It is a matter of being selective. The west is different and many are single because suitable partners are either hard to find or the ones available are already taken, or in the process of settling. This scarcity is another factor in Somali females marrying outsiders. I don't pick on Somali women who marry outside for a good reason. I understand why they did it. As long as they marry not out of self loathing, it is all cool.

Moving on to your personality and interests. Do you think you take too long for making a decision after you were given a time enough for you to conclude the man can be yours and you must give in and give up that first base? . It would be tragic if you left this world not experiencing the pleasure of companionship when you lived into adulthood and had opportunities? Experiences are what make us more human as time goes on. With each new adventure, for good and for worse, they make us grow. We can't wither into oblivion without benefiting from the graces of God and fully enjoy life. You should pray for help. Perhaps neglecting that part and thinking you can do it on your own can be short-coming.

Also, though I must admit, life is not about marriage and companionship, and there are pleasures to be had in life from ample sources and hobbies, I think beating the clock should be everyone's motivation.

I was always curious kid and grew up into a curious adult male. It is in my nature and conversations is one of my hobbies. Plus you looked cute from the picture you posted. You are Kissable little one. Doesn't hurt to ogle over a beauty Somali female.

Kisses to you Sophy.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can understand the small pool of suitable mates in foreign countries being a source of frustration. I tell my younger female relatives to be resourceful and open to interests from Somali males of similar age. All they need to do is to bring the stupid kid home and introduce them to us so we can also help with the vetting. One thing Somalia and its states offer is the greater number of eligible pools for marriage. One does not need to worry about not meeting a Somali. It is a matter of being selective. The west is different and many are single because suitable partners are either hard to find or the ones available are already taken, or in the process of settling. This scarcity is another factor in Somali females marrying outsiders. I don't pick on Somali women who marry outside for a good reason. I understand why they did it. As long as they marry not out of self loathing, it is all cool.

Moving on to your personality and interests. Do you think you take too long for making a decision after you were given a time enough for you to conclude the man can be yours and you must give in and give up that first base? . It would be tragic if you left this world not experiencing the pleasure of companionship when you lived into adulthood and had opportunities? Experiences are what make us more human as time goes on. With each new adventure, for good and for worse, they make us grow. We can't wither into oblivion without benefiting from the graces of God and fully enjoy life. You should pray for help. Perhaps neglecting that part and thinking you can do it on your own can be short-coming.

Also, though I must admit, life is not about marriage and companionship, and there are pleasures to be had in life from ample sources and hobbies, I think beating the clock should be everyone's motivation.

I was always curious kid and grew up into a curious adult male. It is in my nature and conversations is one of my hobbies. Plus you looked cute from the picture you posted. You are Kissable little one. Doesn't hurt to ogle over a beauty Somali female.

Kisses to you Sophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending