London xaliimo didn't know she was somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up around somalis and my parents raised me as one. If I didnt and they didnt teach me anything.....u would be lost as well. I dont like her writing as its overly dramatic....but she understood her parents failed her. So she aint that dumb

No chance. You don't need to grow up around Somalis to know you're Somali. Certainly not in London. BLM Xalimos and ultra SJWs are annoying, but at least they have an idea of what the f*ck they are. She can blame her parents for whatever she wants, but that doesn't absolve her from being a thick twat

I hope she never has any Somali children.

Among them are men who write on here who tell the world they are ethnically Arabs. Do you think these men will raise proud somalis?

Except this isn't genuine. It's just the backlash against the girls on twitter who believe we're self-hating Zulus or something. It's just the other side of the fanatical anti-Arab coin.

Ugaaso

Deni
No chance. You don't need to grow up around Somalis to know you're Somali. Certainly not in London. BLM Xalimos and ultra SJWs are annoying, but at least they have an idea of what the f*ck they are. She can blame her parents for whatever she wants, but that doesn't absolve her from being a thick twat

I hope she never has any Somali children.

So you won't call her when she breeds ex-con children.
:comeon:

So you won't call her when she breeds ex-con children.
:comeon:

I've literally never used the term or advocated against it

But for full disclosure, if she does (and let's be honest -- it is not beyond the imagination) marry an ex-convict I reserve the right to make fun of it.

I stick by what I said and double down. This imbecile shouldn't have full Somali children. They deserve a chance

Ugaaso

Deni
I've literally never used the term or advocated against it

But for full disclosure, if she does (and let's be honest -- it is not beyond the imagination) marry an ex-convict I reserve the right to make fun of it.

I stick by what I said and double down. This imbecile shouldn't have full Somali children. They deserve a chance

I hope you show the same courtesy for an imbecile farax like her.

:mindblown:

Somalis should stop creating more Somalis.

Every man and woman of age should marry others to wash away the Somali genes until no Somalis are left in the west. We have to make the diaspora somalis obsolete!

restart fresh in Somalia since we fucked shit up in the west.

#boycottsomalibabies

It's the DNA. Somali women have something in their DNA that's different.

Even Richard Burton noticed, it has nothing to do with not knowing your identity:

"Somali women are of cold temperament, the result of artificial as well as natural causes: like the Kafirs, they are very prolific, but peculiarly bad mothers, neither loved nor respected by their children. The fair sex lasts longer in Eastern Africa than in India and Arabia: at thirty, however, charms are on the wane, and when old age comes on they are no exceptions to the hideous decrepitude of the East"

First footsteps of East Africa

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
6E9C29DB-E8AD-4EEE-BDEB-729B6650523D.png

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Was she adopted by Bengali family and didn't tell her she was Somali ? I did not read the article my attention span is like of a rat.

ma canbaraa hindiyad sheegatay.

same like somalian jubouti,,,,'' am not somali am juboutian", its not only western phenomena it starts at the gates of ja booty.

ma canbaraa hindiyad sheegatay.

same like somalian jubouti,,,,'' am not somali am juboutian", its not only western phenomena it starts at the gates of ja booty.

That is why I mentally slam a virtual door shut on the face of somalis who tell me they are Kenyan. Wallah, anyone not born in Somalia is just a disabled Somali. They even sound stupid somehow. Less refined and weird. Waxbaa ka maqan, you can easily spot.

Was she adopted by Bengali family and didn't tell her she was Somali ? I did not read the article my attention span is like of a rat.
She had bengali boyfriend I think....when you lost you take on anyone who takes you on. But history shows women are not nationalistic or preservers of culture. Its always the mans job to protect the culture. Women are followers by nature

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
TLDR
Girl grows up with Yemeni Somali parents that need dhaqan celis themselves. Grows up speaking little Somali, grandma is the only one who is a true G. Dies, grows up confused. Meets Bengali boy, lovey dovey. Pajeets parents racist though. Now she is even more confusion, but with a hijab they say she passes as Bengali loool. He parents confuse her more

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
:mindblown:

Somalis should stop creating more Somalis.

Every man and woman of age should marry others to wash away the Somali genes until no Somalis are left in the west. We have to make the diaspora somalis obsolete!

restart fresh in Somalia since we fucked shit up in the west.

#boycottsomalibabies
Are you ok?

Just finished reading that shit--my head hurts. This is what happens when you don't raise your kids in a community with at least a <30% Somali population. Thank you, hooyo, for raising me in a Somali environment and not letting me become confused with my Somali identity like this woman :rejoice:
I was right fellas! We have new record breakers! YouTube sensations turned twerking hoes.....

How did predict 2019 would keep getting better.

:damn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
TLDR
Girl grows up with Yemeni Somali parents that need dhaqan celis themselves. Grows up speaking little Somali, grandma is the only one who is a true G. Dies, grows up confused. Meets Bengali boy, lovey dovey. Pajeets parents racist though. Now she is even more confusion, but with a hijab they say she passes as Bengali loool. He parents confuse her more

Thank you for the cliff notes version.

:yacadiim:

Lesson Learned -

A Samaale with faulty programming is a danger to themselves. They become swept away by whatever tidal wave is around them. Their self-concept is skewed for the worse. They internalize self-hate as their repertoire of positive examples in their image are scarce. And they take on someone else's identity becoming subject to a different culture/ethnic group's societal totem pole (based predominately on skin tone and heritage). Then become bemused that they don't fit the mold. After feeling dejected they write a lengthy post on medium looking for sympatheic ears - normally composed of liberal cadaans or SJW Somalis.:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending