London xaliimo didn't know she was somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
There’s something wrong with uk somalis:faysalwtf: they give relevance to the lowest castes in society, first Jamaicans now bengalis:mahubowtf: over here we don’t even look their way because they literally stink so bad:noneck: imagine associating yourself with anyone from the Indian subcontinent :damedamn:how in the world can you beg them:susp:next thing you know there will be a story of uk halimos begging aboriginals or something :comeon:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Analyzing her story she says this, which explains her coonish upbringing.

Most people develop a strong sense of identity from their parents. They know exactly how the world sees them and how to make it work for them or navigate the ways it could work against them. To gain such awareness, the parents themselves would need to be strongly rooted in their own identity. Mine, however, had a lot to contend with. My Somali parents were born and raised in Aden, Yemen. My black African parents, with their own immigrant parents, grew up in an Arab state under British colonial rule. I can only guess how that was for them because they’ve never discussed their experiences of race and identity there. I marvel at their resilience and wonder how it shaped their experiences and outlook here.

Her parents were british coons they brought to yemen, and taught her not to identify as black, thats why they never taught her to be proud of being african.

Farm

VIP
tenor.gif

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
So, what's not somali about her?

Her name, muna
Her face, bleached
Her big forehead, covered with a cap
Her hairs, bengali-nized.
View attachment 69634

Just skim through and you'll get the gist of the story
To me she looks Yemeni or xabash.
I just found it odd that her parents/ family members didn’t tell where her family are from and abtirsi.

When I was young my father always had to remind us where we came from and he used to made my siblings and I to recite our forefathers names everytime.
So, what's not somali about her?

Her name, muna
Her face, bleached
Her big forehead, covered with a cap
Her hairs, bengali-nized.
View attachment 69634

Just skim through and you'll get the gist of the story.
i read her story. I kinda feel sad for her. Her ayeeyded was the one who explore her Somali identity but sadly she died (AUN) when was young . I feel like her parents confused her identity. Her father should do his job and teach his kids about their abtiris and their ancestor homeland.

Absolutely shocked. I've actually tried to read it with an open mind, but I can't do this.

You guys can endlessly blame parents for everything, but that's not how life works.

What a dumb cow. Xalimos remind me of the livestock in Age of Empires II. Any civilization/faction can walk up and take them to the town centre and use them for food. Doesn't matter whether it's a scout, infantry, monk or even a villager. Literally anything will do.

Can you imagine she was FINE with her identity confusion until she was divorced and realised she had no links to the Bengali community any more?

HinestHo were all suffering here together. There is no reer UK or otornot or qabil taking an L. We all need to send therapists so we can accept that we fail as a race. Blaming ourselves and refusing to take the collective L is a sign of denial.

How low the cushite race has fallen. From being the first kings to the begs of curry munchers. We are being punished for our past life of boasfulness and arrogance. Now we have been given L after L.

nimrod.jpg
Dz8m1YaW0AE_j3i.jpg

Analyzing her story she says this, which explains her coonish upbringing.

Her parents were british coons they brought to yemen, and taught her not to identify as black, thats why they never taught her to be proud of being african.
Yeah her parents failed her. I feel for her tbh. I wouldnt put ger in the same category as blm xalimos smwho recently came to uk

BLM Xalimos are 100000x better than this broad

I grew up around somalis and my parents raised me as one. If I didnt and they didnt teach me anything.....u would be lost as well. I dont like her writing as its overly dramatic....but she understood her parents failed her. So she aint that dumb

Absolutely shocked. I've actually tried to read it with an open mind, but I can't do this.

You guys can endlessly blame parents for everything, but that's not how life works.

What a dumb cow. Xalimos remind me of the livestock in Age of Empires II. Any civilization/faction can walk up and take them to the town centre and use them for food. Doesn't matter whether it's a scout, infantry, monk or even a villager. Literally anything will do.

Can you imagine she was FINE with her identity confusion until she was divorced and realised she had no links to the Bengali community any more?

The fruit does not fall far from the tree. Her parents transferred their lack of self identity to their daughter. She grew up not knowing the importance of her own ethnicity. Some somalis are generally weak and lack good self esteem. Among them are men who write on here who tell the world they are ethnically Arabs. Do you think these men will raise proud somalis?

Wax carab ku koray oo damiir fiican leh ma arag. Meel Bay la'yihiin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending