LOL Eritreans throwing rocks at Dutch cops

VixR

Veritas
Then I guess we weren’t talking about the same thing @Apollo.

I guess I assume Tigrinya in Eritrea spoke differently from the Tigray in Ethiopia. But I thought they were just referred to as Tigre by Ethiopians? There must be some differences?

Issue is, the more educated and informed Swiss and Austrians do see themselves in the ethnic sense to be Germans (just not as being citizens from that country). Only some of the less educated ones don't.

It's not as bad as with Eritreans where a huge portion of Tigrinya Eritreans don't see themselves as being the same ethnicity as Tigray Ethiopians.

Honestly, I worked in Switzerland (German speaking Kanton) and I have never met a Swiss person who considers himself ethnically German except for those who immigrated from Germany. Swiss also have their own version of German dialect called Schweizerdeutsch, which is very hard to understand for those from Germany.

Apollo

VIP

I guess I assume Tigrinya in Eritrea spoke differently from the Tigray in Ethiopia. There must be some differences?

I think it is the same thing, but of course I am a mere outsider. It definitely cannot be more than the difference between Maay and Maxa dialect Somali.

I guess I assume Tigrinya in Eritrea spoke differently from the Tigray in Ethiopia. But I thought they were just referred to as Tigre by Ethiopians? There must be some differences?

These are the terms that may confuse people:

Tigrean/Tigrayans: Ethiopians from Tigray who speak the Tigrigna language
Tigrinyas: Eritreans who speak the Tigrigna language
Tigre: a majority muslim ethnic group in Eritrea who speak the Tigre language
Tigrè: a Term Ethiopians/Amharas refer to Tigreans from Tigray

Last edited:
Yes I have this friend too he told me he is Tigrinya not Tigray and Eritrean and proud. They are very nationalist not as segmented as the Tigray of Ethiopia were ethnic identities are strong.
Histories are a bit different. Modern ethiopia was created in the late 19th century through by menelik 2 who was brutal especially towards oromos and other ethnics. Whereas the people of Eritrea have never fought against each other, the lowlanders of Eritrea had good relations with highlanders before the creation of Eritrea. Add to the fact the 30 year war helped to unify everyone.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I literally just explained it has nothing to do with colonialism.
we somalis also fought many wars between ourselves. we even have large somali clans who speak different dialogue and have slightly different cultures than other somalis but that hasn't made any somali group/clans to come up with a different identity.
btw the ones from tigray don't deny the fact that you guys are of the same ethnic group

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Histories are a bit different. Modern ethiopia was created in the late 19th century through by menelik 2 who was brutal especially towards oromos and other ethnics. Whereas the people of Eritrea have never fought against each other, the lowlanders of Eritrea had good relations with highlanders before the creation of Eritrea. Add to the fact the 30 year war helped to unify everyone.
Actually one of my friends who was a teacher.of Amharigna and English in Eritrea for 20 years in Massawa doesn't hold I'll feelings towards Ethiopia and actually regards Ethiopia as his land and even is planning on visiting this year but most are hardliner Eritreans.

we somalis also fought many wars between ourselves. we even have large somali clans who speak different dialogue and have slightly different cultures than other somalis but that hasn't made any somali group/clans to come up with a different identity.
btw the ones from tigray don't deny the fact that you guys are of the same ethnic group
We tigrinya people also fought between ourselves aswell, to be fair this new tigrinya name is relatively new. Before we had tribes or just regions. Called serae, hamasien and akele guzay and even subclans just like Somalia. I hope you lot can also do the same. But tigrayans nah identity is what you want to call yourselves and no tigrinya from eritra calls themselves tigrayans they have proven themselves to be deceitful.

Actually one of my friends who was a teacher.of Amharigna and English in Eritrea for 20 years in Massawa doesn't hold I'll feelings towards Ethiopia and actually regards Ethiopia as his land and even is planning on visiting this year but most are hardliner Eritreans.
Hes deffo an amharic from Ethiopia, there was a sizable amount or ethio in Eritrea but they all left during or before the border war.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Hes deffo an amharic from Ethiopia, there was a sizable amount or ethio in Eritrea but they all left during or before the border war.
Wallahi he is Eritrean he's just peaceful man. He even spoken with other Eritreans. That was an eye-opener for me fam.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Ya zool is like ya waryaa, to call someone, zool in Sudanese Arabic means like person but ya zool is used for males, ya zoola is used for females. Ya zool is mostly used in sentences when you're calling your friend. ''like mate'' come here or calling someone.
Yaa Zool shukran for the explanation I thought the same only was wondering maybe it had deeper meaning.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Issue is, the more educated and informed Swiss and Austrians do see themselves in the ethnic sense to be Germans (just not as being citizens from that country). Only some of the less educated ones don't.

Hitler was an Austrian but the whole world associates him to be a German.

It's not as bad as with Eritreans where a huge portion of Tigrinya Eritreans don't see themselves as being the same ethnicity as Tigray Ethiopians.

Austrians are ethnically German.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Een groots opgezet feest van Eritreeërs in zalencentrum Kristal aan de Wegestraat in Den Haag is vannacht volledig uit de hand gelopen. Dit kwam omdat er zo'n honderd jongeren zonder toegangsbewijzen naar binnen wilden gaan. Toen zij niet naar binnen mochten en hierdoor agressief werden, plus een aantal klappen uitdeelden, belde de organisatie de politie. Agenten werden vervolgens bekogeld met stenen, waarna de politie met veel mankracht en materiaal uitrukte. Ook werden er tal van honden ingezet, die een aantal jongeren flink te pakken hebben genomen. Door de ongeregedheden raakte een agent (licht) gewond. Er zijn meedere jongeren aangehouden.

Daarna werd Den Haag Centraal een soort van oorlogsgebied. Een aantal bezoekers van het feest wilden met de trein weggaan, maar hadden niet in de gaten dat er 's nachts vanaf dit station geen treinen meer reden. De NS werd ingeschakeld om een groot aantal jongeren naar Holland Spoor met een extra trein te brengen, omdat hier wel nog nachttreinen vertrokken. De politie heeft een tolk moeten inschakelen, die via een speaker van een politiewagen allerlei mededelingen deed. Mede hierdoor bleef de situatie onder controle.

A large-scale celebration of Eritreans in the Kristal conference center on Wegestraat in The Hague went completely out of control last night. This was because about a hundred young people wanted to enter without tickets. When they were not allowed inside and became aggressive, plus a number of blows, the organization called the police. Agents were then pelted with stones, after which the police squandered with a lot of manpower and material. Numerous dogs were also used, which have taken a number of young people seriously. An agent was (slightly) injured by the incidents. Several young people have been arrested.

After that, The Hague Central became a kind of war zone. A number of visitors to the party wanted to leave by train, but did not realize that there were no more trains running from this station at night. The Dutch Railways were called in to bring a large number of young people to Holland Spoor with an extra train, because night trains were still leaving here. The police had to call in an interpreter who made all kinds of announcements through a speaker of a police car. Partly because of this, the situation remained under control.
Is the Netherlands a shithole. I was thinking about living there with my citizenship and shit:confused:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I'm creasing walle bille wtf is this
Xv2JT5.JPG
View attachment 87346
Certified yariisow

Trending

Latest posts