LOL Eritreans throwing rocks at Dutch cops

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOoo @ Patel wtf that made me think walle bille cause last Suits episode I saw mentioned a female at that lawfirm by last name being PATEL. Than I started to think walle many famous Patels kkkkkkkkk there is some truth to what you say
I did my research fam:tocry:

Patels ain't party poopers like the Pajeets & Sanjeets.:mjkkk:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOoo @ Patel wtf that made me think walle bille cause last Suits episode I saw mentioned a female at that lawfirm by last name being PATEL. Than I started to think walle many famous Patels kkkkkkkkk there is some truth to what you say

Loool reminds me of this great movie and two scenes mentioning Patels.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
The new Eritreans in Holland and Germany are such reer baadiye . I remember a few years ago when a group of Eritrean men were picked up by the police in my city because they kept thrashing the city centre.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The new Eritreans in Holland and Germany are such reer baadiye . I remember a few years ago when a group of Eritrean men were picked up by the police in my city because they kept thrashing the city centre.

You reer Deutschland?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Patels, pajeets, sanjeets aren't they all the same?
I think they're like surnames...
yeah they're all the same but some are worse than the other while some are wealthy and educated. Must be the caste system in India that made them like that. It's mostly stereotypes though:fantasia2:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I did my research fam:tocry:

Patels ain't party poopers like the Pajeets & Sanjeets.:mjkkk:
Indian women know how to take care of their men and they lowkey love African gus wa lakin most of them are obsessed with Cadaan men it's installed in their Asian siil that Cadaan man is most superior and sought after.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Probably didn't get their green card.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Ok. The dutch are basically swamp Germans anyways.

Lol if you say that to a Dutch person they will go crazy. They still feel salty over world war 2. They even call Germans “mof “ like how British people called Germans Krauts.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
that Cadaan man is most superior and sought after
I can see that. Indians don't suprise me anymore :ehh:
download.jpeg

CaliTedesse

VIP
I can see that. Indians don't suprise me anymore :ehh:
View attachment 87379
AAHAHAHAHHA wallahi it's true I do not want to go too far but to some like that man European folk and White people are Godlike astakhfirullah. The Pajeet and Patel go to great lengths to serve their White master. They have also been used as slaves in South America just Google the word Coolie.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
AAHAHAHAHHA wallahi it's true I do not want to go too far but to some like that man European folk and White people are Godlike astakhfirullah. The Pajeet and Patel go to great lengths to serve their White master. They have also been used as slaves in South America just Google the word Coolie.
I like how the thread went from eris to Indians...must be some similarities in how they behave:mjlol::russ:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I like how the thread went from eris to Indians...must be some similarities in how they behave:mjlol::russ:
Of course bro both are jileec people, very soft and huge eyes like bugs and greasy and slimy their skin is oily its not something I like looking at. Also many Eritreans look like Indians