LOL Eritreans throwing rocks at Dutch cops

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
My hair looks like this when I dont wash it for days...

so that must mean...:ohhh::susp:
That style is meant for the caajis man it's basically just growing your hear out sleeping on the back of your head waking up and leaving it the way you wake up to, smelly stinky and oily.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@CaliTedesse, Didn't even ask why they were throwing rocks. Dutch cops must've been ^heightist^ and triggered few Getachews chewing on raw kitfo.:meleshame:

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
the average horse wtf
upload_2020-1-6_0-10-44.png
upload_2020-1-5_23-45-4-png.87360

Probably 1.60 or 1.65 m even.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse, Didn't even ask why they were throwing rocks. Dutch cops must've been ^heightist^ and triggered few Getachews chewing kitfo leftovers.:meleshame:
Basically from what I read 100 of them werent allowed inside a Eritrean party because they did not have identity cards kkkkk so they chimped out and then cops had to put hem in their place.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Man, you're killing me with those pics about their heights. Have mercy for the Eritrean lurkers:hemad:
lol Akhi allow them and all the sour ajnabis on this forum wallahi waa like naagos liin dhanaan weeye we make fun of each other so much as Somalis. When we do them they scream like little qumayos. That is what makes us so Noble.

We got a shitload of them in LA. I get a bunch of free stuff from their restaurants in Little Ethiopia when they hear I'm somali. But my dad always said dont mess with them cause their dads died in the war. They even got

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Basically from what I read 100 of them werent allowed inside a Eritrean party because they did not have identity cards kkkkk so they chimped out and then cops had to put hem in their place.
All that for a party? What in the gaajo did I just read?:faysalwtf:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
From the looks of it, they look like rafaad kids who did tahriib and just wanted to eat... woulda gave 'em some food if they knocked on my door... but I guess I don't have to judge a book by its cover:wow1:

I was on the bus today, and there was this cute eritrean/Ethiopian chick behind me, so I put my head on day window cuz I was tired,

all of a sudden i smell a hot horrendous,atrocious,vile smell blowing from the window to the back of my head, I turn around and i see this chick facing my way, walahi when I say disgusting I mean it, I felt like vomiting, and I was hungry too:damn:

I never looked at ethiopians/eritreans the same:susp:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I was on the bus today, and there was this cute eritrean/Ethiopian chick behind me, so I put my head on day window cuz I was tired,

all of a sudden i smell a hot horrendous,atrocious,vile smell blowing from the window to the back of my head, I turn around and i see this chick facing my way, walahi when I say disgusting I mean it, I felt like vomiting, and I was hungry too:damn:

I never looked at ethiopians/eritreans the same:susp:
Akhi I know that feeling wallahi when a stinky motherf*cker is sitting behind you on the train or bus or metro. I have had this many times one stinky motherf*cker sitting behind me with the breath comparable to Satans anus, this filthy air destroyed my whole ride. Wallahi everytime this person started breathing out I wanted to punch a hole in the seat in front of me. How the hell can your breath stink that bad motherf*ckers.

Akhi I know that feeling wallahi when a stinky motherf*cker is sitting behind you on the train or bus or metro. I have had this many times one stinky motherf*cker sitting behind me with the breath comparable to Satans anus, this filthy air destroy my ride. Wallahi everytime this person started breathing out I wanted to punch a hole in the seat in front of me. How the hell can your breath stink that bad motherf*ckers.
SATANS ANUS
:liberaltears::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron::damn:

CaliTedesse

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOoo @ Patel wtf that made me think walle bille cause last Suits episode I saw mentioned a female at that lawfirm by last name being PATEL. Than I started to think walle many famous Patels kkkkkkkkk there is some truth to what you say

Trending