Lmao the far right somali men display racism in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
just when you thought these supremacist were trolling now they taken things to a whole new level. As you can see from the tweet an Cadaan dude is in complete shock of this racism against a ghanian

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I’m jk :drakekidding: I’m laughing hard as f*ck at how Somalis are more openly racist now . I wonder what happened
I really don't know and this wasn't he first incident a maadow on twitter faced racism from a somali uber driver when he called the maadow dude a monkey lmao

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
We will not be silenced any longer :shaq:

We are the Alt-Geeljires we must abuse Bantus so they stay away from our women .
I don’t do it, it’s anger that’s drivers people to action, ask my community Arabs girls... straight nightmare for their brothers

He is able to distinguish people who share skin tones by what. I thought blacks all looked alike or similar.
Maadow ma nihin. Btw what is the official meaning of n word anyways.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
He is able to distinguish people who share skin tones by what. I thought blacks all looked alike or similar.
Maadow ma nihin. Btw what is the official meaning of n word anyways.

I know you warsangeli niggas look indian but us normal somalis are just black

I really don't know and this wasn't he first incident a maadow on twitter faced racism from a somali uber driver when he called the maadow dude a monkey lmao

I don’t know what happened with Somalis but this is funny as f*ck Somalis only been in western countries in big numbers for like 30 years now and we already abusing other racially :pachah1:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i have gashined @sigmund posts
I advice all the self respecting noble geeljires to do the same this race traitor and her BLM agenda must be stopped

:mjohreally:" Yahuud will not replace us"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts