Lmao the far right somali men display racism in real life

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
just when you thought these supremacist were trolling now they taken things to a whole new level. As you can see from the tweet an Cadaan dude is in complete shock of this racism against a ghanian

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I’m jk :drakekidding: I’m laughing hard as f*ck at how Somalis are more openly racist now . I wonder what happened
I really don't know and this wasn't he first incident a maadow on twitter faced racism from a somali uber driver when he called the maadow dude a monkey lmao

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
We will not be silenced any longer :shaq:

We are the Alt-Geeljires we must abuse Bantus so they stay away from our women .
I don’t do it, it’s anger that’s drivers people to action, ask my community Arabs girls... straight nightmare for their brothers

He is able to distinguish people who share skin tones by what. I thought blacks all looked alike or similar.
Maadow ma nihin. Btw what is the official meaning of n word anyways.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
He is able to distinguish people who share skin tones by what. I thought blacks all looked alike or similar.
Maadow ma nihin. Btw what is the official meaning of n word anyways.

I know you warsangeli niggas look indian but us normal somalis are just black

I really don't know and this wasn't he first incident a maadow on twitter faced racism from a somali uber driver when he called the maadow dude a monkey lmao

I don’t know what happened with Somalis but this is funny as f*ck Somalis only been in western countries in big numbers for like 30 years now and we already abusing other racially :pachah1:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i have gashined @sigmund posts
I advice all the self respecting noble geeljires to do the same this race traitor and her BLM agenda must be stopped

:mjohreally:" Yahuud will not replace us"