Lmao the far right somali men display racism in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
damm niyo youre is sneaky :salute:

anyway i removed the dislike, saxib That sigmund must be a Blm imposter with these anti somali man posts the qumayo:childplease:

You clearly don't know @sigmund, do you? She is actually a conservative proud Somali identitarian. She is also an anti-SJW, anti-BLM and anti other western degeneracy. She only wishes Somalis to be unknown like the Ethiopians and be lowkey racist instead of making foreigners know you and despise you at the same time. That's what she believes in.

Alhamdulillah I'm Somali and my people that reside in the capital are the worldwide representation of Somalis. :nvjpqts:
When the five somali nation united you out somali there like israel and hitler geeljires tht hunt you if you dont move the the easy way it will the hard way just wait till the 5 stars united:mjlaugh::rejoice:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
whoaah whiteknight chill out:whoa:

she deserves to be critized for her rapid change of mind, especialy with her increasing critism for somali natioanalist men, but doesnt questioned when bantus are rasict towards somalis sounds like an sjw blm supporter would do ignore Madow racism but question whites arabs somalis when they say somethin :sass1:

Whitenight? If you was here a bit longer, you wouldn't be saying that. :gucciwhat:

@sigmund targetted all racist Anjabis on Twitter and even made them lose their jobs, not just blacks. You'll even see her on Twitter clashing with Twitter Xaarlimos.

You've been sleeping too much and slandering everybody, calm down sxb.:jaynerd:

Last edited:
Haha if we’re the same race as madows, how did he distinguish the Somali from the Madow?
:sass2:
But anyways, why would you ever racially abuse another person? That’s way out of line.
:whoa:

I don’t do it, it’s anger that’s drivers people to action, ask my community Arabs girls... straight nightmare for their brothers
At least Bantu know Arabs will cut their heads off for dating their women. You will never see a career with an Arab girl in Edgeware road. We need them to acknowledge we don't want them so they can stop giving beg xalimos attention.

Haha if we’re the same race as madows, how did he distinguish the Somali from the Madow?
:sass2:
But anyways, why would you ever racially abuse another person? That’s way out of line.
:whoa:
I agree u u lo Somali nationalists since we have a small population as it is, but there is no need to be racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts