Lmao the far right somali men display racism in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Have you not seen her posts that got a Madow racist fired? @sigmund is a Cushitic Queen and only doesn't like unnecessary racism.
kl saxib she seems civilized if that was what she meant by the post
but anyways i am willing to accept that our side arnt innocent 100 percent of the time saxib

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
At least Bantu know Arabs will cut their heads off for dating their women. You will never see a career with an Arab girl in Edgeware road. We need them to acknowledge we don't want them so they can stop giving beg xalimos attention.
Lol you been to my city? it’s a bit to late, Horn of Africans and Niloitic already paving the way.
There’s Lebanese girls who only date Ethiopians and Somalis

Even Somalispot very own has had the baklava:westbrookswag:

Haha if we’re the same race as madows, how did he distinguish the Somali from the Madow?
:sass2:
But anyways, why would you ever racially abuse another person? That’s way out of line.
:whoa:
He stated we are both black thus the same race:drakewtf: The reason he is shocked is because he saw a black guy call another black guy the n word:drakewtf:

This is how everybody reacts when they see Somalis calling blacks n!ggers, its humorous:pachah1:
Even black ppl dont get that offended when Somalis call them n!ggers bc yall n!ggers too:russ:
These alt-right Somalis are just insulting themselves

@NA9

Audhu billahi minash shaitan rajeem, bismillah rahman rahim. We're n!ggers kulaha.Maxaad annaga noo nacalad ee sidaas oo kale.:jcoleno:

You madow loving traitor. If i was your parents, i would have sent your ass to somali for 10 years as dhaqan celis. Next time we see each other, would be after you finished the quran and have like 3 children. :fittytousand:

Lol you been to my city? it’s a bit to late, Horn of Africans and Niloitic already paving the way.
There’s Lebanese girls who only date Ethiopians and Somalis

Even Somalispot very own has had the baklava:westbrookswag:
Where do you live?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.