List of Ugaasyada (Clan Leaders) of the Jubbas and Gedo 100 years Ago

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Colonial source as proof lol. Colonials always write in favour of the clans that were the most closest to them it's a no brainer.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Go eat a bag of dicks, c*nt naccas yahow. I hate fellow MJs, like you. Going up the ass of people that detest and loath you on the same level as the non Darood clans. People who constantly flip-flop, and the other lot who work with brown tooth stained Samosas, in their Galgala mountain range, causing death and destruction across western Sanaag and Bosaso.

I don't care, if the southern versions are different. They're all the same to me:

SCUMMY PEOPLE
You're my kind of MJ. I don't like the cumbayas. Shameless people. I'm not directing my comment at Yonis, whom I respect. But I'm speaking in general.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
MJ, not 'Harti', get it right. 'Harti' died a decade ago.
Let’s say for the sake of argument harti died a decade ago.

How does that contradict what he just said? He was obviously talking about much more than a decade ago... This is the problem with MJs, too much of a superiority complex.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Since the early 19th century, the Ugaas of Harti in Waamo has always been Dhulbahante.

The recently deceased Ugaas Maxamuud Ugaas Xuseen Boqow from the sub
clan Maxamud Ugaas.

View attachment 68244
Where do Maxamud Ugaas mostly live? I’m hearing Jubaland and north Danoot mostly
Whats the difference between maxamud ugaas and xamud ugaas? Is it the same qabil with different names, or completely different qabils that just happen to have very similar names.

My reer abti is xamud ugaas which is why I’m wondering.

Let’s say for the sake of argument harti died a decade ago.

How does that contradict what he just said? He was obviously talking about much more than a decade ago... This is the problem with MJs, too much of a superiority complex.
Mjs don’t have a superiority complex for other Hartis. Even though some Dhulos flip flop and backstab us, we still welcome them as family.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Mjs don’t have a superiority complex for other Hartis. Even though some Dhulos flip flop and backstab us, we still welcome them as family.
Maybe not in real life but in sspot they definitely talk like they’re hot stuff and the kings of harti and darood.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I swear if in this world, I ever came across a Dhulbahante or a Warsan, I'd fly kick the f*cker.
I hope you really do come across a dhulbahante so they can drop you on site.

Retarded ass xoolo. Speaking so much crap about warsans and dhulbahante I wouldn’t be surprised if you were cucked by one of us.

ey ey dhaley waxaas aa lugu garta.

I can accept banter but not blatant disrespect you cock licking booty munching naagjeerteen. Wouldn’t be surprised if you were a shegato.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Whats the difference between maxamud ugaas and xamud ugaas? Is it the same qabil with different names, or completely different qabils that just happen to have very similar names.

My reer abti is xamud ugaas which is why I’m wondering.
They’re a seperate clan. They’re both sons of Shirshoore Habarwaa and brother clans to farah garaad and mohamud garaad.

They’re called the ugaasyo clans.

They’re a seperate clan. They’re both sons of Shirshoore Habarwaa and brother clans to farah garaad and mohamud garaad.
I have a question about Khalid habarwa. Where do they live and how big are they? I have relatives from that clan so just curious.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

They’re called the ugaasyo clans.
I always found the name habarwaa funny. Ma habar uu waaye? My hooyo told me it’s probably because his mom died at birth.

Which is even worse, imagine naming your child after his mother’s death from his birthing. That’d be crazy.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I have a question about Khalid habarwa. Where do they live and how big are they? I have relatives from that clan so just curious.
khalid Habarwaa live in qararo, a tuulo called maroodi jeex and I think meygaagle, north danot some areas in the hawd, Buuhoodle and possibly Laascaanood, this is just from the top of my head. There’s more I have forgotten.
They’re pretty big.
I always found the name habarwaa funny. Ma habar uu waaye? My hooyo told me it’s probably because his mom died at birth.

Which is even worse, imagine naming your child after his mother’s death from his birthing. That’d be crazy.
Khalid and Shirshoore’s father Habarwaa Cabdale lost his mother at a very young age and ever since has been called Habarwaa because he doesn’t have a mother.

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
khalid Habarwaa live in qararo, a tuulo called maroodi jeex and I think meygaagle, north danot some areas in the hawd, Buuhoodle and possibly Laascaanood, this is just from the top of my head.
They’re pretty big.

Khalid and Shirshoore’s father Habarwaa Cabdale lost his mother at a very young age and ever since has been called Habarwaa because he doesn’t have a mother.
wow so it really was true. I always ask my hooyo about random somali names and their meanings, and she almost always has an answer.

She knows almost every maahmaah I find off the internet and is always singing random somali songs (not the songs that you see on youtube nowadays but the old sweet ones that they sang as kids). She’s so in tune with somali culture just by living there, even without the internet or going to school for it.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I the Sheikh sitting on the same source the OP used and believe me he left out many leaders of MX bc we were and are the majority of the source he flawed it up. Plus it mentions other qabils as well in that source

@Adaawe :russ::sass1:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Maybe not in real life but in sspot they definitely talk like they’re hot stuff and the kings of harti and darood.
Well, they have a point.
Who's the president of Puntland all the time?
Which is the biggest harti clan?
Which Harti clan has the largest land?
Which Harti clan has held both Somalia's presidency and premiership?
I'm not bragging about it, just stating facts.

Well, they have a point.
Who's the president of Puntland all the time?
Which is the biggest harti clan?
Which Harti clan has the largest land?
Which Harti clan has held both Somalia's presidency and premiership?
I'm not bragging about it, just stating facts.
Also which harti clan has the most kismayu mayors

Yusuf M

PuntExit
I hope you really do come across a dhulbahante so they can drop you on site.

Retarded ass xoolo. Speaking so much crap about warsans and dhulbahante I wouldn’t be surprised if you were cucked by one of us.

ey ey dhaley waxaas aa lugu garta.

I can accept banter but not blatant disrespect you cock licking booty munching naagjeerteen. Wouldn’t be surprised if you were a shegato.
It is not disrespect. A lot of people are tired of your slip sloping and backstabbing PL. You're ungrateful people. It is best for Puntland to abandon you f#ckers for good. I don't like Faysal Cali Hyene, but I wish President Deni would have listen to him and kicked Karaash and his useless clan out of Puntland.

Dhulos get the ugaas role so they are not left out of the harti umbrella lol, since they are nr2 after mj and mjs get most MP posts, mayor and port.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It is not disrespect. A lot of people are tired of your slip sloping and backstabbing PL. You're ungrateful people. It is best for Puntland to abandon you f#ckers for good. I don't like Faysal Cali Hyene, but I wish President Deni would have listen to him and kicked Karaash and his useless clan out of Puntland.
read what he sent before you defend him. He called all dhulbahante scum and that he’d attack an innocent man purely because he’s dhulbahante. You guys have your own problems, you care way too much about d block affairs.

Trending