List of Ugaasyada (Clan Leaders) of the Jubbas and Gedo 100 years Ago

I don't give a monkeys, if we're united in the south. Both Dhulos and Warsans, are scum, simple as. Why use that name anywhere? It's MJ, not Dhulos or Warsans, that has the mayorship in the city. And it is MJ, not Dhulos or Warsans, that has a large stake in the economics of Kismayo.
The Ugaas of "Harti" in Kismayo is Warsangeli, how does that make you feel :gaasdrink:

I swear if in this world, I ever came across a Dhulbahante or a Warsan, I'd fly kick the f*cker.
always-radiant-overnight-pads-with-wings-light-and-clean-scent-11-units.png

You can't write of people you have not even met. You first have to meet the people you talk shit about. I invite you to come to kismaayo and meet the warsans and dhulos you detest so much
Waraa armadillo.
It's true what this brother is saying. Hartis in the south stick together. They eat and die together.

I don't give a monkeys, if we're united in the south. Both Dhulos and Warsans, are scum, simple as. Why use that name anywhere? It's MJ, not Dhulos or Warsans, that has the mayorship in the city. And it is MJ, not Dhulos or Warsans, that has a large stake in the economics of Kismayo.
Waryahee you can diss your fellow habar majeerteen cousin but don't ever come for dhulbahante as they are nasab nasab dhalay compared to your ilk:umad:

Dhulbahante are the traditional leaders of Harti in Waamo and it's always been that way fall back son:umad:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Last edited:

World

VIP
The Ugaas of "Harti" in Kismayo is Warsangeli, how does that make you feel :gaasdrink:
Since the early 19th century, the Ugaas of Harti in Waamo has always been Dhulbahante.

The recently deceased Ugaas Maxamuud Ugaas Xuseen Boqow from the sub
clan Maxamud Ugaas.

A993C9E2-3D8C-4118-8C82-F69776DC1C05.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts