List of Ugaasyada (Clan Leaders) of the Jubbas and Gedo 100 years Ago

World

VIP
Where do Maxamud Ugaas mostly live? I’m hearing Jubaland and north Danoot mostly
I don’t know to be honest. But I know the majority of them live in jubbaland as they fled there during the darawiish wars. They are one of the largest dhulo clans there.
Whats the difference between maxamud ugaas and xamud ugaas? Is it the same qabil with different names, or completely different qabils that just happen to have very similar names.

My reer abti is xamud ugaas which is why I’m wondering.
They are brothers and are known as ugaasyada.

do you know what you are after xamud ugaas?

Yusuf M

PuntExit
read what he sent before you defend him. He called all dhulbahante scum and that he’d attack an innocent man purely because he’s dhulbahante. You guys have your own problems, you care way too much about d block affairs.
I read his comment, and though I don't support violent against any innocent person, I fully understand his frustration of Puntland government wasting our money, resources, and blood supporting a group of backstabbers.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I read his comment, and though I don't support violent against any innocent person, I fully understand his frustration of Puntland government wasting our money, resources, and blood supporting a group of backstabbers.
You wasted almost nothing. You seem emotionally invested in this, like a little girl.

I’m guessing politics isn’t for you.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don’t know to be honest. But I know the majority of them live in jubbaland as they fled there during the darawiish wars. They are one of the largest dhulo clans there.

Nope, Xamud ugaas is from my hooyo’s side so I don’t know much. I’ll ask her more this afternoon insha’allah.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
read what he sent before you defend him. He called all dhulbahante scum and that he’d attack an innocent man purely because he’s dhulbahante. You guys have your own problems, you care way too much about d block affairs.
You wasted almost nothing. You seem emotionally invested in this, like a little girl.

I’m guessing politics isn’t for you.
Wasted nothing?
Are you retarded?
All the years of fighting, all the lives lost, all the millions wasted in Sool and Sanaag. And what do we get out of it?
Nothing but a bunch of slip sloping backstabbing greedy people. Best for Puntland to abandon them. And stating facts isn't being emotional nor being new to politics.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wasted nothing?
Are you retarded?
All the years of fighting, all the lives lost, all the millions wasted in Sool and Sanaag. And what do we get out of it?
Nothing but a bunch of slip sloping backstabbing greedy people. Best for Puntland to abandon them. And stating facts isn't being emotional nor being new to politics.
Like I said, you’re too emotionally invested. Wipe those tears off your face then come back.

You think you know better than PL politicians and most puntlanders? If what you said really was true and all this blood was shed and money was lost, and you’re one of the minority to realize this. Wouldn’t PL be doomed? To not realize it as well.

But of course, your period is stopping you from losing your logic. I don’t debate with women, and I also don’t debate with men who take estrogen injections every other day and bring their emotions into politics.

Go to burger king and order a femburger or whatever you eat. You’re not you when you’re hungry.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Like I said, you’re too emotionally invested. Wipe those tears off your face then come back.

You think you know better than PL politicians and most puntlanders? If what you said really was true and all this blood was shed and money was lost, and you’re one of the minority to realize this. Wouldn’t PL be doomed? To not realize it as well.

But of course, your period is stopping you from losing your logic. I don’t debate with women, and I also don’t debate with men who take estrogen injections every other day and bring their emotions into politics.

Go to burger king and order a femburger or whatever you eat. You’re not you when you’re hungry.
I state facts and all you do is name call. Tell me who is logical?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I state facts and all you do is name call. Tell me who is logical?
You didn’t state facts, you made claims. Last time I’m replying.

I only humour women. Not femboys :Sutehja:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
You think you know better than PL politicians and most puntlanders? If what you said really was true and all this blood was shed and money was lost, and you’re one of the minority to realize this. Wouldn’t PL be doomed? To not realize it as well

I'm talking about Sool and Sanaag, especially Sool. More than 20 years of fighting, millions of dollars and many lives wasted all for slip slopping ungrateful greedy clan.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

I just asked my mom, after xamud ugaas she’s jamac cabdi

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@BoqorkaChess bro f*ck these MJ naagos, all they’re good for is calaaling about dhulbahante and not being invited to FGS meetings. Never seen a qabiil with such b1tch made tendencies
Isaaqs and MJ are our biggest fans, I can understand MJ at the very least because they’re also harti. I’ll take criticism but not disrespect.

Isaaqs are different though, I remember @2way-str33t saying they’re honorary harti, with how they’re always chasing the tails of Dhulbahante like dogs in heat :dead:

Isaaqs and MJ are our biggest fans, I can understand MJ at the very least because they’re also harti. I’ll take criticism but not disrespect.

Isaaqs are different though, I remember @2way-str33t saying they’re honorary harti, with how they’re always chasing the tails of Dhulbahante like dogs in heat :dead:

MJs are definitely the bigger fans with langaab HJs as a close second

MJs are definitely the bigger fans with langaab HJs as a close second
Mjs criticize you because we’re trying to wake you up, it has nothing to do with insulting you. If I see my younger brother on drugs, i’ll beat his ass till he stops or criticize him. We care but we do not hate.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
@BoqorkaChess bro f*ck these MJ naagos, all they’re good for is calaaling about dhulbahante and not being invited to FGS meetings. Never seen a qabiil with such b1tch made tendencies
Nah, we're just sick and tired of your flip flop behavior and betrayal. If I was Puntland leader I'd kick you greedy snakes out a long time ago.

Trending

Latest posts