List of Ugaasyada (Clan Leaders) of the Jubbas and Gedo 100 years Ago

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Below are tables of, Darood clan leaders in Jubbaland from the 1900s-10s.
As you can see, OGs, make up the majortity with 23 Ugaasyal, followed by MJ with 5 Ugaasyal, and lastly Marehan with 4 Ugaasyal.

Ogaden: Mohamed Zubeir. 10 Ugaasyal.

20180220_155024.png

Ogaden: Aulihan. 7 Ugaasyal.

20180220_154940.png

Ogaden: Maqabul. 6 Ugaasyal.

20180220_154902.png

Harti: Exclusively MJ subclans. 5 Ugaasyal.

20180220_155049.png

Sade: Marehan. 4 Ugaasyal.

20180220_154813.png

Very interesting. Hope this puts an end to the inter Darood beef, of who's the rightful owner of the region. It's all our land.

As you can see, OGs, make up the majortity with 23 Ugaasyal, followed by MJ with 5 Ugaasyal, and lastly Marehan with 4 Ugaasyal.

View attachment 38761

View attachment 38764

View attachment 38762

View attachment 38763

View attachment 38760

Very interesting. Hope this puts an end to the inter Darood beef, of who's the rightful owner of the region. It's all our land.

rer farah ugas all day !

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

View attachment 38761

View attachment 38764

View attachment 38762

View attachment 38763

View attachment 38760

This list is completely irrelevant whats the point of this post to prove numbers cause if it is it doesn't prove facts on the ground today we all know that it doesn't prove who migrated first from other parts of Somalia either...school boy tactics :bell:

Arma

VIP
This list is completely irrelevant whats the point of this post to prove numbers cause if it is it doesn't prove facts on the ground today we all know that it doesn't prove who migrated first from other parts of Somalia either...school boy tactics :bell:

No need to be salty, my man.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Ogaden, Marehaan and Harti pretty much made up majority of somalis back then .:banderas:

Too bad we let the langaab tribes multiply:francis:

Arma

VIP
No wonder my grandfather and my great uncle, migrated to the Jubbas around that time.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
MJ, not 'Harti', get it right. 'Harti' died a decade ago.
Hartinimo actually exists in the south believe it or not. cali Saleeban, iise mahamoud, and ali geri business class control the kismaayo economy, they even go by the name harti to describe themselves, they're descendants of the harti nomads a centuries ago.

Arma

VIP
Hartinimo actually exists in the south believe it or not. cali Saleeban, iise mahamoud, and ali geri business class control the kismaayo economy, they even go by the name harti to describe themselves, they're descendants of the harti nomads a centuries ago.

I don't give a monkeys, if we're united in the south. Both Dhulos and Warsans, are scum, simple as. Why use that name anywhere? It's MJ, not Dhulos or Warsans, that has the mayorship in the city. And it is MJ, not Dhulos or Warsans, that has a large stake in the economics of Kismayo.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I don't give a monkeys, if we're united in the south. Both Dhulos and Warsans, are scum, simple as. Why use that name anywhere? It's MJ, not Dhulos or Warsans, that has the mayorship in the city. And it is MJ, not Dhulos or Warsans, that has a large stake in the economics of Kismayo.
I have to disagree with you, if you haven't been to kismaayo you shouldn't speak on the clan dynamics

Arma

VIP
I have to disagree with you, if you haven't been to kismaayo you shouldn't speak on the clan dynamics

Go eat a bag of dicks, c*nt naccas yahow. I hate fellow MJs, like you. Going up the ass of people that detest and loath you on the same level as the non Darood clans. People who constantly flip-flop, and the other lot who work with brown tooth stained Samosas, in their Galgala mountain range, causing death and destruction across western Sanaag and Bosaso.

I don't care, if the southern versions are different. They're all the same to me:

SCUMMY PEOPLE

Arma

VIP
I swear if in this world, I ever came across a Dhulbahante or a Warsan, I'd fly kick the f*cker.

World

VIP
I swear if in this world, I ever came across a Dhulbahante or a Warsan, I'd fly kick the f*cker.
Stop talking shit for the internet. Your the same cuckold who shared your intimate relations with your wife on the internet. You have no dignity, same guy who talks shit 24/7 about Madows yet married one. You didn’t even know what your clan was 2 years ago. Go to the gym you fat dayuus.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Go eat a bag of dicks, c*nt naccas yahow. I hate fellow MJs, like you. Going up the ass of people that detest and loath you on the same level as the non Darood clans. People who constantly flip-flop, and the other lot who work with brown tooth stained Samosas, in their Galgala mountain range, causing death and destruction across western Sanaag and Bosaso.

I don't care, if the southern versions are different. They're all the same to me:

SCUMMY PEOPLE
You can't write of people you have not even met. You first have to meet the people you talk shit about. I invite you to come to kismaayo and meet the warsans and dhulos you detest so much