List of Top 10 countries that hate Somalia and Somalis(What is your List?)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

My list

1. Ethiopia
2. Kenya
3. Djibouti
4. Libya

5. Egypt
6. Erataria
7. USA
8. Turkey
9. Qatar,UAE & KS, infact all the gulf countries beside Oman and Bahrain.

10. Russia, UK,France, China, Canada,Iran, Pakistan ,Uganda and finally Somaliland.

What a disgusting countries and it's natives hating on Somalis just for the sake of it, I mean France,Kenya and these racist Gaalos should have one single reason for their hate specially when we are the victims of their wrath and indirectly fueling wars and causing famine thousands Somalis die from it,. sometime hate motives you to stay strong and brings us closer and closer than ever.

DtDsamUXcAAw5vW.jpeg

Every time I see our country situation and the plights of our people I curse few of our neighboring countries for direct/indirectly commiting atrocities towards our helpless citizens.

So when I curse them from the depth of my heart I feel better a little, it doesn't help much but it does specially when we bash them on this forum and Twitter to cope.

Last edited:
Somalis are poor, black, and Muslim. Trifecta for being hated on unfortunately. Everyones praying on our downfall but we shall overcome

1. U.S and UK
they control international finance and plunged our fragile economy into the dirt in the late 70s-80s along with fanning the flames of the civil war (they’ve done the same thing using this exact playbook during the Arab spring). The UK has had many high level Rhodes scholars inside the upper echelons of the United States Government since Clinton, giving them full control of US foreign policy via Safari club and their “Jihadist networks”. They are perusing global conquest and they are eliminating all state structures that pose a threat to their multinational interest (hand over your resources or we will take them).

2.Ethiopia
Pretty much poses itself as muscle for the Europeans by propagating their christian identity and begging for arms/training to subdue us. Its funny to see us in the exact same situation that we were in during the late 1800s, a divided populous, arms embargo for Somalis but not Ethiopia, and the same European nations interfering in our affairs. It’s only a threat aslong as it has the support of the United States/Anglos (due to their intelligence networks pretty much having full control of the Somali population).

I would add more but the Khaleej states are an extension of the Anglo-American empire along with Kenya,Uganda and other AMISOM states(including Rawanda which is not a member of amisom but it’s serving Anglo interests in the Congo).

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Somalis are poor, black, and Muslim. Trifecta for being hated on unfortunately. Everyones praying on our downfall but we shall overcome
Inshallah we develop in a way we stay true to our country and never become the booty clappers and adopt the culture of those who hate us today.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You forgot the biggest cuqdad filled haters of them all that despise anything to do with Somalia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did forget, check the ten listed countries, Somaliland is the last one and obviously they don't have much power but the would have probably massacred other Somalis if the apportunity.

SL administration is so evil and anti Somali that they fund,train and invented Alshabaab in Burco, I would say SL has direct or indirectly killed at least 10k Somalis while MSB kill numbersl is only 25k at most, this includes he SSC regions and the South through their terror group Alshabaabs.

That cursed barren land needa to be converted into chemical weapons test ground like Wyoming, at least it will serve the nation with desert space in a where drug and khat abuse causing zombie aclopyso episode.

Based

VIP
Why would anyone waste their energy on hating Somalia? We are the poorest and weakest country in the world. You guys should focus on building your country instead of stressing about who hates us or not.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Ethiopia and Somali could be best buddies, if they reconcile, also we both have mutual enemy

But Eritrea is a biggest snake, y’all don’t see it. The Eritrean President publicly supports al shabab.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ethiopia and Somali could be best buddies, if they reconcile, also we both have mutual enemy

But Eritrea is a biggest snake, y’all don’t see it. The Eritrean President publicly supports al shabab.
Full autonomy for Somali State and a roadmap to a referendum. Otherwise no chance

Trending