Letter from me to Farmaajo [URGENT] - Awdalland

Well put together essay, reer awdal are a nationalistic bunch and are fully behind Somalia. The jeegan project will most likely end in negotiations, it would be unfortunate if it took a war to show them it's not happening like the northern US had to subdue the confederates calling for succession.

Kezira

disneylanders
Well put together essay, reer awdal are a nationalistic bunch and are fully behind Somalia. The jeegan project will most likely end in negotiations, it would be unfortunate if it took a war to show them it's not happening like the northern US had to subdue the confederates calling for succession.
Allah protect you walaal. You are right. Currently Somalia is facing lot of troubles. One thing Mogadishu administration needs to do is get thousands of Awdal youth and emply them as SNA soldiers to stabilize and counter Al Shabaab. I am highly confidence that this is a better approach because there is a lot of clan mistrust in the south and open wounds. Currently 100 Awdal soldiers have been trained by Turkey and are part of SNA.

Kezira

disneylanders
Hope my letter reaches a government official. Already hundreds of Awdal youth are being recruited into the SNA.

One of the greatest letters I have read inadeer and how you describe the historical events and current political situation. Superb.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He is mentally ill why? Because he loves his people?
Have you not seen his posts ? 99 percent of it is him calling me and other bloody Jeegan scum. You can’t even have a proper discussion with him. His level cuqdad is whole next level sxb. You can always debate with people with out cussing them out like a low iq mongrel that he is :kanyeshrug:

Have you not seen his posts ? 99 percent of it is him calling me and other bloody Jeegan scum. You can’t even have a proper discussion with him. His level cuqdad is whole next level sxb. You can always debate with people with out cussing them out like a low iq mongrel that he is :kanyeshrug:

It comes across that he has something against awal and jeclo for some reason. Perhaps he has something against the kulmiye party or something. This dude had called habar yoonis "jeegan " many times. He is ether a sheggad or someone who is mentally ill. inaddtion, he comes accross as a laangaab as well by cursing and shit. it's kinda like he has something to proof which exposes his inferiority complex .....

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
” dark forces of Somaliland will succeed in their pursuit of bringing in recognition”

@Gucci mane are you apart of those dark forces kkkkkkk ”dark forces” kkkkk

Kkkkk Farmajo needs men to fight not to calaacal on Somalispot.

:russ:
In the honourable words of senator mustafa goodax. Qowadaha somalia Kama mid tihid is deji inadeer.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Thanks alot indr. I wrote it passionately just like the love I have for our people.
I was very surprised by the letter I didn't expect it to be that well put together because normally I see you write insults so I think you should stick to that format. I gave you a thumbs up because it is put together well.

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts