Lets Talk Science

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
At least he is better than Freud who was an impostor posing as a great thinker whereas Jung seems to have collected universal experiences of people from which many can choose from in identifying how they would approach something.

Give it to westerners to idolize fakes and impostors and massively market it as their great civilization LOL.

Carl Jung what I respect about him is he knows logic and reason is only part of the reality, it's not complete reality. For example haven't u seen logic fail, for example BE NICE TO PEOPLE and THEY WILL BE NICE BACK TO YOU. Go be nice to fuckin hitler and see if that works, logic failed. Logic has a place im not saying it doesnt but its only part of the truth, u start to see if collapse sxb if thats all u rely on which was I did rely on in the past and it failed me.

I also respect anyone who groups thing, I saw this in my previous job sxb, countless patterns of the same thing over and over again and u can tell becuz it's repeated over and over when u could just group it all in one hit and complete it one go. Carl jung has been in a world sxb where he realized logic didnt work thats only when u can appreciate his ideas. Freud I am not sure yet but I will read him more but I know he only has part of the answer cuz he hasnt been to a specific world.

When I say world, I mean 'experience' which can be any sort of painful encounter in your life where u review yourself. He has been there you can tell by his humility cuz that place even brings the strongest man to his knees. Trust me it gives u confidence never to fear anything in this life.

I'll give u a hint whenever u looking at anything or a problem just look back at nature. U will find your answer. Look at nature for example see the trees there is many of them but at the end of the day their all grouped into 'tree' same with anything humans, 8 billion of them yet all humans or 1 mankind. U see the pattern here, one-ness? singularity? it goes all the way to the top sxb look at everything in earth all grouped into 1 earth yet multiple things inside it, then u go to planets grouped by solar systems with the sun in the middle, then galaxies, then one universe. So u already have an idea sxb anything ur facing will need to follow these principles. It could be data people whatever anything. U already have something u see works. Now that's logic it works and is a good guide but always know it could be just a diversion also but 99% of the time it's usually works in the real world. But the painful world and all the 'supernatural' experiences no it wont work and thats where ppl like carl jung get humbled cuz they know there is more to it then meets the eye.

Trust me and I say really trust me on this one, if we cant figure this world out and get it organized and have an ultimate purpose that satisfies everyone without any complaints, death and things beyond are going to be a far more complex places then this, I don't think it gets easier like just a nice NAP. Going back to how you were before u were born, man that's just way to easy to explain what we are looking at here with reality, it's wishful thinking and I don't plan for wishful thinking, if that does turn out to be the case, I will be cool with it cuz it's easy and it wont hurt me.

But deep down I feel we are in arenas and as u exit one arena(this world) I feel u re-enter another and that new arena could have heaps of different rules and that's totally scary perspective. One arena could be 'killing' is the moral of that world and anything outside of that is treated with disdain. Then you have people who question it like we question it in our world and they have all this history before them and their all in this huge cycle like we are back n forth. The key thing missing and I feel has been 'deliberately' taken away is 'purpose' cause once u have purpose everything starts to make sense cuz u link everything back to that 'ultimate purpose' but that doesn't seem to anywhere and I think that's wat god took away.

I really do feel deep down in my heart, no logic or anything here but my heart that we are in so many worlds and the rules and morals of each one is different and as we enter it we get shaped by it and think nothing is wrong untill there is some ultimate personal crisis that makes u question everything again in your life. So I could enter an arena after my death, with vastly different stipulations and I pray to god if I do, he at least don't make go thru the process of finding myself again cuz I might not. I pray that I am not recycled back in and I mean buddhism, islam, christianity, any religion where there is another world be it good or bad it doesnt matter cuz if there is no purpose it will lose meaning in the end and be another FKN PRISON.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So I know deep down just because I want something to be true, I know that doesn't mean it's the case. But I never deny anything anymore from every position of religions, it's all options that could be true. But deep down purpose and meaning is all I want if I get what to ask god for anything, cuz then everything has some sort of reason behind it. If the reason is not answered, everything just becomes meaningless in the end regardless if your in 'good state' or 'bad state' it doesnt matter ultimately cuz u have no 'reason' for it and becomes a drug habit.

So when u start a new job, save yourself all the crap and just find out what the reason is why the lights are on and what their purpose is and when u work on anything make sure it is heading towards that cuz that's the reason your there. If your working against it, your in trouble. So don't just attach to people what they are doing, check the purpose and check what ppl are doing and if they are heading towards that purpose or not.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@BestCaseScenario I have this weird way which isn't rational and logical that I keep to myself, cuz in painful experiences and supernatural things you start to realize logic is only a part of it and u need to develop other parts like emotions, imagination, humility, surrender, u go thru all these different parts of your psyche, but it does end always in 'submission' in the end u start to see your on a 'rope' and it can be a logical rope which never ends, a worship rope, a deeds rope, the ropes has no end u start to see it sxb and you eventually head into a territory called 'submission' cuz you know those other ropes are heading nowhere cuz it doesn't end. Submission I found is the hardest thing to do as a human being yet it seems like the only damn answer also when u see infinity has ropes from smallest finest particle to the never ending universe, so you if u hold onto anything within this universe we are in regardless if it is good, bad, right, wrong u know it's infinity it has no end in sight.

So I give islam one thing, submission is damn true, it's the easiest thing to do yet it's the most overlooked cuz as humans we are arrogant lets be honest and when u enter painful experiences and supernatural worlds like jinns and all that, u know arrogance will only take u so far cuz were talking infinity here. I call it the 'devil architecture' and that's where we are I feel. I think the second god took away purpose and the reason and created all this, it automatically changed into a devil architecture and with the devil architecture, U wanna hold a cigarette? your like yeah I do and then he lines up mountains with no end and ur like 'oh shit im tired of this' and it's with 'everything' be it love, hate, greed, money, etc.

I call it the devil architecture and I am working on it in my own private time and it actually pleases me cuz even tho I know I will surrender to god, I wanna get revenge on the devil architecture for fooling me for so long. The devil isn't easy as religious ppl claim, infact when they speak of god I lapse into thinking of the devil himself cuz they always attach it to something they want and trust me we dont know whats good for us, hence when I die i say god i know i aint gonna have an answer for what I want deep down cuz I know its gonna lose its value sooner or later, so ill let u decide cuz it surely cant be any worse then what I will decide. Its submission to god yet everything else including love, hate, greed, it doesnt matter wat it is u know its the face of the devil. So that's why I say deep down there is no morals here, it's all the same in the end it loses value cuz purpose is missing. The second purpose was taken away and I mean real purpose not this immediate purposes like I need to eat cuz im hungry type of purpose thats an immediate purpose, but it doesnt make u ask why do I want to live its just an immediate pressure that gives it eating a purpose. When I say real purpose I mean the ultimate one that answers everything in one go and I have not yet seen a single purpose given that answers everything in one go, not a single one cuz they all end up having holes in them which is entering the pitfalls of the devil.

I faced the devil at 30 and I lost and im not ashamed of saying that cuz I know when I will gain victory and hence why I study him closely and his evidences in the world and the illusions created to prepare for him for the ultimate round. That's why I wanna go travelling and broaden my horizon so I know this son of in every possible detail so he cant sneak up on me like he did before and fool me. I will get to know him and I will win one day I hope, cuz I dont let that shit slide what he did to me, I take revenge there is no forgiveness cuz I went thru a hellish experience.

So when I see christians sxb, U can see why I say they are the ultimate devil, its the one who sneaks up on u and u dont know its him cuz its attached to your emotional desires, remember I said there is nothing we can figure out for ourselves before it ends in boredom.

Imagine love was given to u and then the devil stood away and said 'just follow' that mountain of love it dont end for millions of years u will end up getting bored of it at the end sxb and the second boredom kicks in u know purpose isnt here, cuz purpose answers everything. He did the same thing to adam sxb read the text it's got deep meanings in there dont read the superficial tree and stuff but the hidden meaning. That tree today is love, tommorow it will be something else cuz as soon as we say something we know its gonna end up having holes in it and thats what he really wants cuz it breeds arrogance and makes u think u know the answer. The only one I havent seen a hole in is submission u let god decide, thats beautiful by mohamed. The simpler something is the closest to truth cuz u wont find holes in it u only find holes in something as it complicates cuz the devil is there

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know this sound preposterous and ridiculous but u can enter the devil architecture BODILY-MENTALLY-EMOTIONALLY, no proof or evidence available either, that's why I rejected logic and science as the full answer, it's only part of the answer and when u look at it from that perspective, it sits well!!!

Carl Jung what I respect about him is he knows logic and reason is only part of the reality, it's not complete reality. For example haven't u seen logic fail, for example BE NICE TO PEOPLE and THEY WILL BE NICE BACK TO YOU. Go be nice to fuckin hitler and see if that works, logic failed. Logic has a place im not saying it doesnt but its only part of the truth, u start to see if collapse sxb if thats all u rely on which was I did rely on in the past and it failed me.

I also respect anyone who groups thing, I saw this in my previous job sxb, countless patterns of the same thing over and over again and u can tell becuz it's repeated over and over when u could just group it all in one hit and complete it one go. Carl jung has been in a world sxb where he realized logic didnt work thats only when u can appreciate his ideas. Freud I am not sure yet but I will read him more but I know he only has part of the answer cuz he hasnt been to a specific world.

When I say world, I mean 'experience' which can be any sort of painful encounter in your life where u review yourself. He has been there you can tell by his humility cuz that place even brings the strongest man to his knees. Trust me it gives u confidence never to fear anything in this life.

I'll give u a hint whenever u looking at anything or a problem just look back at nature. U will find your answer. Look at nature for example see the trees there is many of them but at the end of the day their all grouped into 'tree' same with anything humans, 8 billion of them yet all humans or 1 mankind. U see the pattern here, one-ness? singularity? it goes all the way to the top sxb look at everything in earth all grouped into 1 earth yet multiple things inside it, then u go to planets grouped by solar systems with the sun in the middle, then galaxies, then one universe. So u already have an idea sxb anything ur facing will need to follow these principles. It could be data people whatever anything. U already have something u see works. Now that's logic it works and is a good guide but always know it could be just a diversion also but 99% of the time it's usually works in the real world. But the painful world and all the 'supernatural' experiences no it wont work and thats where ppl like carl jung get humbled cuz they know there is more to it then meets the eye.

Trust me and I say really trust me on this one, if we cant figure this world out and get it organized and have an ultimate purpose that satisfies everyone without any complaints, death and things beyond are going to be a far more complex places then this, I don't think it gets easier like just a nice NAP. Going back to how you were before u were born, man that's just way to easy to explain what we are looking at here with reality, it's wishful thinking and I don't plan for wishful thinking, if that does turn out to be the case, I will be cool with it cuz it's easy and it wont hurt me.

But deep down I feel we are in arenas and as u exit one arena(this world) I feel u re-enter another and that new arena could have heaps of different rules and that's totally scary perspective. One arena could be 'killing' is the moral of that world and anything outside of that is treated with disdain. Then you have people who question it like we question it in our world and they have all this history before them and their all in this huge cycle like we are back n forth. The key thing missing and I feel has been 'deliberately' taken away is 'purpose' cause once u have purpose everything starts to make sense cuz u link everything back to that 'ultimate purpose' but that doesn't seem to anywhere and I think that's wat god took away.

I really do feel deep down in my heart, no logic or anything here but my heart that we are in so many worlds and the rules and morals of each one is different and as we enter it we get shaped by it and think nothing is wrong untill there is some ultimate personal crisis that makes u question everything again in your life. So I could enter an arena after my death, with vastly different stipulations and I pray to god if I do, he at least don't make go thru the process of finding myself again cuz I might not. I pray that I am not recycled back in and I mean buddhism, islam, christianity, any religion where there is another world be it good or bad it doesnt matter cuz if there is no purpose it will lose meaning in the end and be another FKN PRISON.

You just said the skeptics prayer in your last paragraph.. Your hints about patterns in nature and their similarities reminded me some of my past thoughts. On close examination, Animate or inanimate objects such as the giant stars and the galaxies they inhabit to the tiniest ants that live on earth are constructed from the same Elements you find on the periodic table. Their differences in size and looks come from how much was used that accounts for each, and how they were put together. Even the DNA sequencing of animals and humans show huge similarities between them.. Closest to humans being the apes with 2% difference in their genome... This made me realize what Islam taught in text .. there is only one creator pulling the strings.. and obviously his majesty is programming all of us(through the DNA sequences strung uniquely for each living being) to give us our varying looks and abilities to live our lives as fitting to our species, all bound by the rules and codes he wrote... for Life...

Don't waste your time on Freud...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You just said the skeptics prayer in your last paragraph.. Your hints about patterns in nature and their similarities reminded me some of my past thoughts. On close examination, Animate or inanimate objects such as the giant stars and the galaxies they inhabit to the tiniest ants that live on earth are constructed from the same Elements you find on the periodic table. Their differences in size and looks come from how much was used that accounts for each, and how they were put together. Even the DNA sequencing of animals and humans show huge similarities between them.. Closest to humans being the apes with 2% difference in their genome... This made me realize what Islam taught in text .. there is only one creator pulling the strings.. and obviously his majesty is programming all of us(through the DNA sequences strung uniquely for each living being) to give us our varying looks and abilities to live our lives as fitting to our species, all bound by the rules and codes he wrote... for Life...

Don't waste your time on Freud...

Tell me about freud and what u understood but he did seem a bit 'this world orientated' and discounts anything that isn't testable. His idea approach from what I understood and I haven't listened to him much yet so I'll give him the benefit of doubt. But what I percieve from his approach is, if we cant test it, it doesnt exist. We can't test what dream I had last nite, doesn't mean it didn't happen as I say. We cant test what happens after death, it doesnt mean we have to discount everything that is said about it. This idea just cause it's not testable it doesnt exist I strong disagree with!!!
That's the impression I got anyways

I can't test the fact your lying right now, does it mean automatically your not lying? I could've covered my tracks so well and planned for every hole in my lie so it goes undetected, does it mean since there was no holes found, I wasn't lying? U see f*ck logic, I will always fight against it. Yes it has a place, but only a small room in an ultimate house.

I mean I can stage a murder right now if I study the mechanism they test for murder. For example, I'll get you and make it look like a suicide. I will plant it just like it was a suicide and confirm the mechanism they use to determine a suicide and follow it to a TEE with no holes in it. I will look suicides that happened in the past and the ingredients they used to determine it was one. They will come running with the book glory and if it stands up to their logic and mechanism in place, it's a closed book. I just walked away with murder cuz they refuse to accept their logic or mechanism is flawed and can't be the only mechanism to determine something.

Infact notice how they always look for motive in murder cases, PURPOSE. They don't do so with the universe and life, they just follow the pieces in front of them like they would with a murder case not even going anywhere remotely near purpose or motive. Even when they do start to delve into purpose of universe they link it back to the crime scene the actual body not why someone wud do that. They trying to answer the WHY someone committed a murder with HOW the murder was commited and it simply incompatible. U cant get the why the murder was committed by study the crime scene, u can only explain how it happened nothing else.

So tell me about Freud bestcasescenario

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know 1 thing, I dont judge people deep down anymore, yes I get pissed and mad and angry, but it doesnt sit with me anymore cuz I know were all inmates in the devil architecture and it's a way for them to vent regardless if your in the good side of the architecture with everything u want or on the nothing side or in between cuz u can tell the second they are venting regardless where they are in the architecture there is a problem. I dont let even the ones who appear to have no problems fool me, some in-mates do their time well but their still in-mates.

I know deep down were all in-mates and in-mates cant critcize other in-mates deep down, at a superficial level that is different story.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'll stick to science from now on, I think I got psychology done 80% well for me anyways. Identify people thru carl jung theory and talk to them at that level to connect to their nature, for they dont know anything else. As for me I have no morals anymore not societies, so I won't feel guilty, I know we are in hell anyways in reality cuz there is no purpose. Got a purpose for myself sure it might not last forever, I mean I don't wanna travel for 1 million years but it should be enough for a life time. While travelling the goal is to prepare really for the next ride death or at least be prepared. Psychology is a of a subject wallahi but it's critical cuz 8 billion ppl are really obstacles to anything u want to achieve in life. It just can't be ignored.

The only area I need to play around with is 'fear', I've already identified the cause of it for me which is 'not knowing the future' or lack of control in something. Failure has been addressed by using regret as a reminder cuz that stings more. I will have to find something inspiring regarding fear that I can relate too. So that's why I say 80% is done in this area for myself.

Let's just stick to the sciences in this thread, this is observable and inanimate. I am still stuck wondering how space can be bent by an object, it can have a a shape yes, i can create any type of space I want circle, square, triangle and this is provable if we dig the ground right now and create a hole and shape it. The outer side might look like a shape but once inside it's just a emptiness and to tell me if drop an object in there it's going to impact on it or bend the space makes no sense to me.

I am looking at my room now, it's space and yes there is a shape to it rectangle, same with my carboard smaller shaped rectangles, and obviously it's infinity it can go down to the smallest hole in the ground and as large as the universe. But does this actually effect space and make space bend itself or is the object effected by it only and not general space. I can understand if u say the planet space are shaped around the shape of the object like my room space is rectangle shaped around the object it is contained in, but that effect is happening to me in the room not space in general as space outside continues on and expands.

Space and Time are the big ones u wanna study in physics. Cuz the second they are gone everything is impacted in the universe no1 survives it.

I was watching this lady saying space has north-south-east-west direction. I don't think that is true, just look at your room sxb, if u place something in there yes it has a direction cause the space is contained, you can place a mark somewhere. But a space that is not contained it a whole different story, the directions are now broken into every angle imaginable. Cuz the markers are stars, planets, light sources in the space but I highly doubt that is where it ends.

Last edited:
Facts according to them tbh

Take the theory of evolution. Darwin originally came up with the concept of natural selection/evolution, and they have been somehow finding bones to solidify this "theory" since and these bones happen to complete a chain of human evolution. (All creatures over time change slightly the same way humans have "made" new races, or gotten shorter or taller over time but the idea that we all came from a single celled bacteria is unbelievable bs ) Darwins original thesis wasn't even so bad but its how they make it more palatable to the christians, first they accept natural selection and then over time they add on to it until it completely overrules their belief in descent from a single man and woman

Another famous one is Stephen Hawkins. I don't know if anyone ever listens to the guy but he makes things up as he goes along. Listen to his theories on black holes and time travel and ask yourself what tangible evidence he bases them off of.
Evolution is one of the most established ideas in science. All the biology we've learned since Darwin has been in support of it. Opposing it at this point is pretty pointless, really, and no one does it except by people who have religious objections. We have got to the point where we can observe evolution happening in labs, ffs.

About Hawking, he has formulated certain conjectures about black holes (e.g. Hawking radiation). It's one of the many things they are testing on that big particle collider they built in France/Switzerland. If the evidence supports them great, if they are disproven, too bad; this is how science works, so I'm not sure what your problem is.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Evolution is one of the most established ideas in science. All the biology we've learned since Darwin has been in support of it. Opposing it at this point is pretty pointless, really, and no one does it except by people who have religious objections. We have got to the point where we can observe evolution happening in labs, ffs.

About Hawking, he has formulated certain conjectures about black holes (e.g. Hawking radiation). It's one of the many things they are testing on that big particle collider they built in France/Switzerland. If the evidence supports them great, if they are disproven, too bad; this is how science works, so I'm not sure what your problem is.

That is one area I have no dispute with is evolution. I see more proof and proof for it everyday when I think about it. It makes sense something must start small, it can't be complex without simple origins. Things do change, this is the only consistent rule in this planet is change which can only be caused something wider then us which is the environment. When I say environment I mean everything that is living is subject to certain rules like the sun, night, air, water, food supply, and anything else that is common across species. These environmental factors if u think has no impact on us or pressures, u are in another world and if u think those pressures do not bring about change even at a biological level, your simply bullshitting yourself. U see the diseases we get, the environment can impact us automatically and put 'bumps and rashes' on our faces, it can happen at any level if it can happen at one level cause every level of us is in the environment.

If change can happen at a small level it can continue to big level. Remember the rule of infinity, even as a small as a hole in the ground to the as big as the space in the sky, once change is demonstrated anywhere u must apply the rule 'infinity' which can go any way. So yes u can go from a bacteria to complex beings.

God bless Charles Darwin. Clearly proved change is universal fact, without that ground-breaking idea, none of what came after-wards would be possible.

I honestly think if you examine every living creature you will find bacteria is there, so this must be the original point that unites them. The funny thing is what is the uniting point for plants and innamiate objects, I am off thinking but I know the rule will be simple don't look at the differences look at what they all share in common and once u know that u know that's the origin.

Never deny evolution, I am saving you guys time, waxani ma aha theory this is a damn established FACT, you can observe it yourself everything evolution says.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Naissur rageedi ba tahay, I think Black Dahlia has just some religious problems. I separate religion anyways as it shouldn't relate to physical world. Religion is spiritual not something physical, so the rules and laws of the physical do not apply here. I mean how are u going to measure god by what standard when it by definition is infinity and non physical, you got nothing to work with. You can't use logic, maths, observation, or any tool within the physical sciences since the topic isn't physical. Please go into the lecture room of spiritual and religious where this topic should be discussed without any need to resort to science as it's a different field.

I will demonstrate what I mean thru a simple example. When a police officer enters a crime scene, there is a murdered body, there is evidences left behind like DNA, blood, weapon traces, etc or whatever is 'physical'. They can study what happened here in terms of the dead body but they can never 'provide' a motive or purpose based on what their observing. Yes they can speculate like if the guy is missing money, u can speculate hey it was possibly robbery the intention but that isn't proof, it's all speculation as that can be 'staged'. You will never know the true motive and purpose behind this murder unless u speak to the murderer and find out what pushed him to do it as he was the creator of this crime scene. That's only when you truly will know. Now can the evidence be collected and can it lead you down a path of what the possible motive was of the murder, very likely but it's not 'factual' and 100% but hypothesis and speculations which require 'faith' on scientist part no different to religion having faith on their own part.

That's why Einstein said 'science is blind without religion' cause religion solidifies the reason of what we see in the physical world, can the evidence of the physical world lead us into a purpose, yes it can but only at the physical layer it can give a reason how it all came to be, just like you can study me at a physical layer and explain how I came to be as a human being, but why I came to be that is another story and question that science I don't think will ever answer and it's not their field as that is not testable things. Why I came to be is a question only my creators can tell you, my parents. They made a decision to have me, and that is where I think god is. That decision kun faya kun.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Think about from another perspective also, cause this is how I see it only, it could be wrong and have flaws and I expect it too. But imagine you get a balloon which is space and this balloon is expanding and apparently has no end, then you throw in all the cosmic elements like the earthly elements we have in our world like air, gravity, gases, energy, and there is possibly other cosmic elements there that I don't know about but that is cosmic elements. Then u throw in the stars and planets' what science is trying to do is work out what's happening here and how this all works together like this.

When I study something something, I begin with groups. I say cosmic elements and if I hear anything that is an element, I throw it in the cosmic element group. If I hear planets and stars I throw it into another group like solar system or galaxy depending on what level. Then you can group it all together into 'matter'. You need to think in groups, u will never know every little detail and makes learning details a-lot easier cuz u have something to 'jog' the mind your groups.

Now the question of what came before and cause n effect arguments is only applicable to what is in that balloon due to cause n effect is going to happen inside the balloon, it's not applicable the second u speak outside of the balloon, this is where I talk god, I am talking about outside the balloon, the areas of death, there is no cause n effect inside here, or logic, maths, etc or any physical tool we can use.

This is another ball park and I don't bring my thinking style from inside the balloon(secular, scientific, rationality, logical). I have a clear divide in my thinking processes. When I enter that ball-park of death or when I am researching it I head into spirituality topics. Cuz at the end of the day we know death is a reality, we know when someone is unconscious and asleep in his bed he could be in a different world dreaming yet he appears to us 'physically not in motion in his bed or bones or dust in the grave'. I will not use my physical orientated thinking patterns in this instance and support the man CARL JUNG and delve into spiritual components.

Now there are some people who do say the second we answer all the physical elements. Like we attach a tv recorder into someone brain and see his dreams, or their state of unconscious we won't need spirituality, they argue spirituality is always used when we lack answers physically. I honestly do believe their is some merit to those point. It's the argument, hey you can't explain how it rains so you just say 'god did it'. But this all relates to the physical elements and I don't believe we should use god for anything physical, we have our faculties and we need to develop it further and respond physically. You don't respond spiritually to something FKN physical, you respond physically. You have the universe in front of you, now you use your physical brain and work it out dont bring your damn spiritual brain into this.

Now when we talk about death and where we going now switch off and use your spiritual brain because this area is not physical to me, yes a physical body remains but consciousness can travel and be in another state like heavenly one, a hellish one, reincarnation, or anything. Infact I don't like to even use the term consciousness cuz that's still within our world but I only use it to demonstrate it's not physical yet we do have experiences.

Last edited:
Think about from another perspective also, cause this is how I see it only, it could be wrong and have flaws and I expect it too. But imagine you get a balloon which is space and this balloon is expanding and apparently has no end, then you throw in all the cosmic elements like the earthly elements we have in our world like air, gravity, gases, energy, and there is possibly other cosmic elements there that I don't know about but that is cosmic elements. Then u throw in the stars and planets' what science is trying to do is work out what's happening here and how this all works together like this.

Now the question of what came before is only applicable to what is in that balloon due to cause n effect is going to happen inside the balloon, it's not applicable the second u speak outside of the balloon, this is where I talk god, I am talking about outside the balloon, the areas of death, there is no cause n effect inside here, or logic, or any physical tool we can use. This is another ball park and I don't bring my thinking style from inside the balloon(secular, scientific, rationality, logical). I have a clear divide in my thinking processes. When I enter that ball-park of death or when I am researching it I head into spirituality topics. Cuz at the end of the day we know death is a reality, we know when someone is unconscious and asleep in his bed he could be in a different world dreaming yet he appears to us 'physically not in motion in his bed or bones or dust in the grave'. I will not use my physical orientated thinking patterns in this instance and support the man CARL JUNG.

This makes perfect sense. There's a physical way of thinking, and a spiritual and both should stay separate.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I see a tree or anything physical in front of me as big the universe or as a small as tree in my backyard. I get physical with it, be it using my mental processes, my body processes, group processes with society. Totally secular, Totally rational, Totally logical. I will not sit there like reer bari and clowns like that and respond spiritually with my 'arms' raised up to the sky for allah. Hell fkn no!!!! I know what ball park I am in. My hands only raise in the next world, the non physical one, the world where I have experiences even though it's at a conscious level and not a physical level. This is where I throw my hands up.

I see a tree or anything physical in front of me as big the universe or as a small as tree in my backyard. I get physical with it, be it using my mental processes, my body processes, group processes with society. Totally secular, Totally rational, Totally logical. I will not sit there like reer bari and clowns like that and respond spiritually with my 'arms' raised up to the sky for allah. Hell fkn no!!!! I know what ball park I am in. My hands only raise in the next world, the non physical one, the world where I have experiences even though it's at a conscious level and not a physical level. This is where I throw my hands up.

What do you think about the future of energy? Do you think oil or renewables is the way to go?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What do you think about the future of energy? Do you think oil or renewables is the way to go?

It really depends, business wise probably better sticking with oil and energy, huge investments have been placed down there with rigs, heaps of investor money, heaps of refineries built, and it is proven and reliable and has worked. People don't change bro, untill there is some pressure too. Now there is pressure from the environmental impacts, I mean it just snowed in the Sahara desert, the ice is melting in antartica sxb because the heat and weather is changing and causing it to melt, if that happens further and further as time goes on. This will impact on us thru tsunamis and stuff like that. Water is dangerous, if the waters keep rising which it will cuz where u think that melted ice is going, it's adding to the water volume of the earth, our continents which are like 'floating' breads on top of this huge body of water, u can see what happens if it rises to much, that bread will go under water.

That's why they say how high are u above sea level. Continents are breads on top of water and within that bread we have valleys and plains and mountains. A mountain is far higher up compared to the sea then a valley or plain as it gets closer to the sea in terms of height. So if your a certain height above the sea, and if the antartica ice melts and rises that sea level up, it's a simple maths to see how long before u submerge to the water and go under. If your 6 feet tall and the water rises to 8 feet tall, your finished, you will be drowning. No1 breathes under water sxb. Hence environmental pressures is forcing us to change to survive, same thing happens at food levels in the past and other environmental pressures.

So from what perspective are you talking about financially or environmentally? cuz you need to speak differently to different stakeholders. U need to speak about how cheaper it is for them to drop all they invested into something 'new' or you force them thru 'govt regulations' which is what seems to be the case now with the paris climate agreement, as for the environmental warriors who are concerned this isn't sustainable and we will possibly will be under water in the future, well you talk academically and ask can what we do honestly reverse these effects. Then u start looking at what measures they are talking about and see if it is even reversible and how much time will be needed and what sort of measure are we going to use to determine we are on the right track to reverse this huge epedemic that is on it's way.

I personally am more business minded, but I can go academic if it isn't just 'technical lingo and who uses the smartest word' I love talking reality and simple, regardless wat the topic is. I want the geeljire and kabacasayaha even to throw in their views, we need to use all humanity to help not just one section of elite, cuz the damn answer can be anywhere.

U really need to think about it as more body of water is added to the seas, then u have storms and winds which can impact it. So the normal hurricane that went thru the body of water didn't do as much damage to the land cuz it didnt create big enuf waves cuz of the body of water. But as the body of water increase that same hurricane is gonna cuz a huge TIDE now and that has to escape somewhere.

Last edited:
It really depends, business wise probably better sticking with oil and energy, huge investments have been placed down there with rigs, heaps of investor money, heaps of refineries built, and it is proven and reliable and has worked. People don't change bro, untill there is some pressure too. Now there is pressure from the environmental impacts, I mean it just snowed in the Sahara desert, the ice is melting in antartica sxb because the heat and weather is changing and causing it to melt, if that happens further and further as time goes on. This will impact on us thru tsunamis and stuff like that. Water is dangerous, if the waters keep rising which it will cuz where u think that melted ice is going, it's adding to the water volume of the earth, our continents which are like 'floating' breads on top of this huge body of water, u can see what happens if it rises to much, that bread will go under water.

That's why they say how high are u above sea level. Continents are breads on top of water and within that bread we have valleys and plains and mountains. A mountain is far higher up compared to the sea then a valley or plain as it gets closer to the sea in terms of height. So if your a certain height above the sea, and if the antartica ice melts and rises that sea level up, it's a simple maths to see how long before u submerge to the water and go under. If your 6 feet tall and the water rises to 8 feet tall, your finished, you will be drowning. No1 breathes under water sxb. Hence environmental pressures is forcing us to change to survive, same thing happens at food levels in the past and other environmental pressures.

So from what perspective are you talking about financially or environmentally? cuz you need to speak differently to different stakeholders. U need to speak about how cheaper it is for them to drop all they invested into something 'new' or you force them thru 'govt regulations' which is what seems to be the case now with the paris climate agreement, as for the environmental warriors who are concerned this isn't sustainable and we will possibly will be under water in the future, well you talk academically and ask can what we do honestly reverse these effects. Then u start looking at what measures they are talking about and see if it is even reversible and how much time will be needed and what sort of measure are we going to use to determine we are on the right track to reverse this huge epedemic that is on it's way.

I personally am more business minded, but I can go academic if it isn't just 'technical lingo and who uses the smartest word' I love talking reality and simple, regardless wat the topic is. I want the geeljire and kabacasayaha even to throw in their views, we need to use all humanity to help not just one section of elite, cuz the damn answer can be anywhere.

Mmmm.....

I see it more from a business view, because if we don't take the oil especially in Somalia (which there is said to be a lot), some foreign company or anyone else will. I feel that no matter how negative the environmental effects are, people will use oil no matter what until it completely runs out. That's why I think we should continue to use oil until it finishes, because that's what everyone else will do. We should enjoy the benefits, instead of handicapping ourselves.

The sea level is for sure going to rise, I think it's unavoidable. Even if we never use oil ever, the sun is going to get hotter and bigger which will eventually melt the ice caps. I don't think the rising sea levels are too big of a deal. As humans we can adapt and move more inland, build artificial land to combat the rising sea level etc.

The only thing that would worry me is deforestation and desertification. That is really damaging, because it kills biodiversity, agriculture, and leads to extreme temperatures. Somalia especially will be hurt badly by desertification.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mmmm.....

I see it more from a business view, because if we don't take the oil especially in Somalia (which there is said to be a lot), some foreign company or anyone else will. I feel that no matter how negative the environmental effects are, people will use oil no matter what until it completely runs out. That's why I think we should continue to use oil until it finishes, because that's what everyone else will do. We should enjoy the benefits, instead of handicapping ourselves.

The sea level is for sure going to rise, I think it's unavoidable. Even if we never use oil ever, the sun is going to get hotter and bigger which will eventually melt the ice caps. I don't think the rising sea levels are too big of a deal. As humans we can adapt and move more inland, build artificial land to combat the rising sea level etc.

The only thing that would worry me is deforestation and desertification. That is really damaging, because it kills biodiversity, agriculture, and leads to extreme temperatures. Somalia especially will be hurt badly by desertification.

We are growing we are already 8 billion people and our earth isn't growing, it's static in terms of space. So you want 8 billion to share some island cuz that might be all that is left if water rises and submerges the continent, maybe only one place of earth or continent will be habitable? Plus the environmental weather could reduce us in terms of resources, we may not be able to make bricks or other hard type of surfaces cuz u need environmental elements to present like sun, water, time, etc. Everything is viciously connected to something else, there is not anything that hasn't got a relationship with something else in the planet. It's domino effect, u take one out and the rest are affected.

Your suggestions will need to start culling humanity which will cause a huge out-cry from religious and liberal folks and political tensions will rise. I don't deny this is a huge problem facing mankind and it will require us to drop the interests and money agendas and 'I am to pride to admit I am wrong' attitude, we are talking about what our future children will inherit cuz our parents never handed to us such a environmental mess. So we need to look beyond our superficial interests, idealogies, and business agendas and come together on this topic and say this is a moral issue are we gonna give our children a world where they live like that movie water-world and have them be dependent on sea resources which can deplete anytime as more people are using it plus other marine lifes, things run out after u apply so much pressure it can't with-stand?

Desertification is a problem also but all environmental aspects are problems but some are far more dangerous then others, humans can adapt if the land goes dry, it has gone dry before, they will eat fish more or sea-food until the rain and weather restores the land, the problem only with that is if rain does nt come, cuz the sea will eventually run out of resources as it will be having to much demand on it and it can recreate itself.

God help us Runti we are like on this one 'thin rope' everywhere in this earth, with a small shift in something can have huge problems and I mean anything, just a small shift in the sun and rain patterns, a small shift in the ice caps melting, a small shift in desertification, just a small shift can turn us upside down in the future cuz it will make us run to another source and if something doesn't change and restore that old source, we will be drinking and eating from a source that will eventually deplete.

Once that is gone the domino effect will happen and we drop dead no more food, no more water, no more living. Humanity ceases to exist as the environment has gotten rid of them, we under-estimate how powerful mother nature is sxb. She decides if we live or not honestly. Not much respect is given to her at all. We aren't even talking about cosmic dangers that cud send us into extinction, were just talking about mother nature here.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I just was wondering about gravity itself, it seems to be some sort of stabilizer to keep everything stable and in motion in the universe. There is no denying there is something stabilizing the planets from fallin in on itself or going in other movements or rotations. If it is rotating constantly the same cycle over and over again with no change at all and not going the other way or the planet isn't falling away from the sun or the solar system.

But what happens to gravity can it collapse on itself. I thought had a thought experiment, when I spit my saliva and it attaches to the tree, it hangs there for a while but eventually it collapses and breaks that stability motion. Can gravity collapse on itself, is there a measure of gravity in terms of numbers and when and how much of it is needed to keep things stable and in the right motion. What about cosmic elements do they impact on gravity, cuz my spit will hang as long as the wind isn't blowing to hard. So does gravity have relationships with other cosmic elements and how do they work and who has supreme power. For example my spit hasn't got the power to hang on and dangle in a tree if the wind force is strong but even the spit itself without any pressure will eventually break down on it's own. So the question arises is gravity eternal or not, I suspect it's not and if it's not when does it eventually finish and what needs to happen in terms of it's relationships for gravity to disappear.

Lets talk about this. I love talking about MAJOR rules in science cuz it has an impact all over the universe no matter how small or large matter is, the rules impact everything nothing escapes it. My spit has internal rules obviously and how it's formed, texture, and it's strength and so forth but it doesn't impact on anything beyond itself other then the small dent it makes on the ground which might impact on ants maybe. But u get my drift.

Let's keep this scientific and help each other with knowledge of it, cuz I think Somalis would be good at it, we have brains to think about ideas that why we have a good entrepreneurial class, ideas are anything sxb it can be good or bad even piracy the way it was done was an idea and it was brilliant for how long it lasted. Let's focus our ideas on positive side now, take that criminal side of ideas and just switch it around. Once ur an idea person, it won't matter wat side of the ideas you work on positive or negative, you have the ability to think larger. It's not book reading and I don't think this is natural gift of somalis, yes they can read and so can I but I don't think that's where our strongest gifts are. Cause we are philosophical society with those poetries which is ideas, we are entreprenuerial we come up with wicked ideas to make money and even wicked ideas in negative things why not switch it to positive things.

What does my mind in is the speed the planets travel when doing it's going thru it's motions around the sun, it's apparently very fast yet we don't feel it's effect here on earth at all. Amazing stuff really. Now does the earth move and other planets, that stuff can be measured thru observation. We know for a fact that earth must move cause it can't be day and night in different parts of the earth, there is rotation that happens to explain this or else we would be the same time-zone, same weather, same climates, cuz the sun would be shining on us in the same way. We should see no difference in america and somalia in anything time related, season related.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I reject the flat-earth theory simply cuz I see the moon and sun being round and when I look up at the earth sky and look at it from different direction, it really does confirm to me it's like a 'dome' or a round shape. The other reason I reject it is I believe light sources always have to be generated from something else, light doesn't just pop up and be light, there is some other source before it. For example fire generates light but fire precedes it without it you can't have light. So I don't think the moon creates it's own light or it would need to be 'firey' at it's core or some sort of heat source needs to be present there and it doesn't appear to have that at all when I look at this at night. The funny thing is when u see the moon during the day, you don't see light from it either, it's just this 'weird' color but it has no light. The moon is an interesting topic.

When I look at the sun, I can see there must be something there at it's core to generate those 'heaps of light rays'. If we put together heaps of fire together right now, lets do it as an experiment. We create a huge fire, we will see 'light' being emited as an 'after-effect'. Infact we do it with kerosene lamps, we start a small little fire and walk around with it as a light source or some stick pole with fire on top of it ppl use it as a light source. Notice the fire must be present. I suspect the sun is one helluva a fire at it's core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending