Lets Talk Science

Discussion in 'Science & Tech' started by DR OSMAN, Nov 27, 2017.

1. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +852
    I also realized why I like senior positions and it's never been about having authority for me, I don't like to get involved with people too much in all honesty. But I like guiding things and not knowing the outcome and I realized WHY sxb. After doing my own personal review, I realized I have a fear of the future and therefore I must subconsciously think if I do these roles where I don't know the outcome and plan it with my head, it will reduce my fear of the future. SXB read about CARL JUNG, there is this subconscious aspect to our brains that has a huge role in how we operate. This fear of the future for example is I think in my subconscious where I hate to be suprised and want to know with safety what the predictable outcomes are. So yeah I guess I like leadership and those sorts of roles due to this key weakness of mine, that makes sense too me.

2. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +852
    God or Nature or whatever u believe designed me and u a certain way, but that doesn't mean it can't be tweaked or altered. We succumb to how nature has made us regardless of the results we have from that. I know how nature made me and at the same time I know the results I have from it. it's not promising and encouraging at all not to me anyways and what I feel I can achieve. So I am tweaking my nature, I won't let it define me and that means focusing on my weaknesses cuz the strengths are already there it needs no HELP, it's the weaknesses that kills you in the end and ur strengths are never going to be used anyways.

Notice we hang around 'similar' minded people, we are feeding our strengths, similar country, similar race, similar similar similar. Ur just sticking with your strength and ignoring your damn weaknesses. I will no longer ignore my weaknesses, it will be addressed. I am on huge journey and I am sorry but when u find yourself sxb your so fuckin excited, I cant put it in words.

I know my key weakness and it's outcomes. It destroys me and puts me in a very bad place if it's not there. I need to tame it, you wont trick me nature, I will make sure u r under my control, u wont control me anymore.

Pls when I say outcomes dont think its some technical term, all i mean is I wanted something and I didnt get it, that sends me into hole. So rather then blaming god, satan, others, or anything else. All im doing now is saying why couldnt u get it from my perspective and what failed in me. I wont blame u if i cant convince u of my political views, religious views, cant get a certain job, money, etc. I go back to myself. I wont blame a girl if I cant date her, I will go wtf is wrong with me. U see the approach is different now cuz i know the old approach and I was in a hole.

I dont want to relate my ideas to a man wearing a suit anymore, I want it to resonate to even the shoe shiner, I want him to contribute his views on this topic. cuz the answer cud be anywhere. Cuz the men in suits havent helped me in the last 30 years cuz all my attention was focused in getting answers from them, it's not broadening the horizon. Answers are anywhere.

Trump wants something, he didnt get it this is how he reacts. U want something at ur level and u dont get it and notice how u react isnt any different. So lets talk about this rather then blaming trump, lets look at trump and say ok that style aint working so why im employing that style when I am told to clean the house? If you do the same thing as trump in your personal lives sxb, why u criticizing the man? u do exactly the same thing as he does at a smaller level but its the same u want something u didnt get it and u go into a tantrum and blaming game.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  3. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +852
    I hope everyone studies carl jung theory, there is some truth to it. All people fall into one of those groups, u cant keep scanning 8 billion people and wondering how to adapt to them, but carl jung theory GROUPS them into manageable workable groups and that's how everything in life is, it's GROUPED regardless what ur working on.

I am going to read and analyze each group and see what makes them who they are and how to work with them, they wont even know why I am connecting so well to them, but ill need to immediately know what group they go into and study the profile and adapt to the profile they are used too cuz people dont know how to change their nature, I even didnt so you cant expect that to happen and that will lead to conflict cuz they dont know how to change themselves.

GOD BLESS CARL JUNG, I respect these types of people who actually say something that can be worked with not mindless jibberish that is going nowhere. See that's how I view knowledge sxb, can I pass a test about carl jung theory hell no, my memory is bad but I take his knowledge and know to apply it to my challenges.

U WILL SEE A MUCH NEW DR IN THE FUTURE A MUCH IMPROVED VERSION OF NATURE VERSION. DR VERSION 2 CUZ VERSION 1 WENT BADLY

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +852
    Yo @BestCaseScenario when u have seen things that life will say doesnt exist and u know it does and u been in that world and u applied all the things humanity has taught u up untill that stage and saw it all failed, SURVIVAL kicks in and u never look back again bro. Where right or wrong praying or working hard changed nothing, I saw a place where logic was not the only truth but only a part of the wider picture.

5. BestCaseScenario

BestCaseScenario

Ratings:
    +416

At least he is better than Freud who was an impostor posing as a great thinker whereas Jung seems to have collected universal experiences of people from which many can choose from in identifying how they would approach something.

Give it to westerners to idolize fakes and impostors and massively market it as their great civilization LOL.

There is something nice about having Geeljire roots, that cynicism about everyone else kicks in... You question ...

6. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +852
    Carl Jung what I respect about him is he knows logic and reason is only part of the reality, it's not complete reality. For example haven't u seen logic fail, for example BE NICE TO PEOPLE and THEY WILL BE NICE BACK TO YOU. Go be nice to fuckin hitler and see if that works, logic failed. Logic has a place im not saying it doesnt but its only part of the truth, u start to see if collapse sxb if thats all u rely on which was I did rely on in the past and it failed me.

I also respect anyone who groups thing, I saw this in my previous job sxb, countless patterns of the same thing over and over again and u can tell becuz it's repeated over and over when u could just group it all in one hit and complete it one go. Carl jung has been in a world sxb where he realized logic didnt work thats only when u can appreciate his ideas. Freud I am not sure yet but I will read him more but I know he only has part of the answer cuz he hasnt been to a specific world.

When I say world, I mean 'experience' which can be any sort of painful encounter in your life where u review yourself. He has been there you can tell by his humility cuz that place even brings the strongest man to his knees. Trust me it gives u confidence never to fear anything in this life.

I'll give u a hint whenever u looking at anything or a problem just look back at nature. U will find your answer. Look at nature for example see the trees there is many of them but at the end of the day their all grouped into 'tree' same with anything humans, 8 billion of them yet all humans or 1 mankind. U see the pattern here, one-ness? singularity? it goes all the way to the top sxb look at everything in earth all grouped into 1 earth yet multiple things inside it, then u go to planets grouped by solar systems with the sun in the middle, then galaxies, then one universe. So u already have an idea sxb anything ur facing will need to follow these principles. It could be data people whatever anything. U already have something u see works. Now that's logic it works and is a good guide but always know it could be just a diversion also but 99% of the time it's usually works in the real world. But the painful world and all the 'supernatural' experiences no it wont work and thats where ppl like carl jung get humbled cuz they know there is more to it then meets the eye.

Trust me and I say really trust me on this one, if we cant figure this world out and get it organized and have an ultimate purpose that satisfies everyone without any complaints, death and things beyond are going to be a far more complex places then this, I don't think it gets easier like just a nice NAP. Going back to how you were before u were born, man that's just way to easy to explain what we are looking at here with reality, it's wishful thinking and I don't plan for wishful thinking, if that does turn out to be the case, I will be cool with it cuz it's easy and it wont hurt me.

But deep down I feel we are in arenas and as u exit one arena(this world) I feel u re-enter another and that new arena could have heaps of different rules and that's totally scary perspective. One arena could be 'killing' is the moral of that world and anything outside of that is treated with disdain. Then you have people who question it like we question it in our world and they have all this history before them and their all in this huge cycle like we are back n forth. The key thing missing and I feel has been 'deliberately' taken away is 'purpose' cause once u have purpose everything starts to make sense cuz u link everything back to that 'ultimate purpose' but that doesn't seem to anywhere and I think that's wat god took away.

I really do feel deep down in my heart, no logic or anything here but my heart that we are in so many worlds and the rules and morals of each one is different and as we enter it we get shaped by it and think nothing is wrong untill there is some ultimate personal crisis that makes u question everything again in your life. So I could enter an arena after my death, with vastly different stipulations and I pray to god if I do, he at least don't make go thru the process of finding myself again cuz I might not. I pray that I am not recycled back in and I mean buddhism, islam, christianity, any religion where there is another world be it good or bad it doesnt matter cuz if there is no purpose it will lose meaning in the end and be another FKN PRISON.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +852
    So I know deep down just because I want something to be true, I know that doesn't mean it's the case. But I never deny anything anymore from every position of religions, it's all options that could be true. But deep down purpose and meaning is all I want if I get what to ask god for anything, cuz then everything has some sort of reason behind it. If the reason is not answered, everything just becomes meaningless in the end regardless if your in 'good state' or 'bad state' it doesnt matter ultimately cuz u have no 'reason' for it and becomes a drug habit.

So when u start a new job, save yourself all the crap and just find out what the reason is why the lights are on and what their purpose is and when u work on anything make sure it is heading towards that cuz that's the reason your there. If your working against it, your in trouble. So don't just attach to people what they are doing, check the purpose and check what ppl are doing and if they are heading towards that purpose or not.

8. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +852
    @BestCaseScenario I have this weird way which isn't rational and logical that I keep to myself, cuz in painful experiences and supernatural things you start to realize logic is only a part of it and u need to develop other parts like emotions, imagination, humility, surrender, u go thru all these different parts of your psyche, but it does end always in 'submission' in the end u start to see your on a 'rope' and it can be a logical rope which never ends, a worship rope, a deeds rope, the ropes has no end u start to see it sxb and you eventually head into a territory called 'submission' cuz you know those other ropes are heading nowhere cuz it doesn't end. Submission I found is the hardest thing to do as a human being yet it seems like the only damn answer also when u see infinity has ropes from smallest finest particle to the never ending universe, so you if u hold onto anything within this universe we are in regardless if it is good, bad, right, wrong u know it's infinity it has no end in sight.

So I give islam one thing, submission is damn true, it's the easiest thing to do yet it's the most overlooked cuz as humans we are arrogant lets be honest and when u enter painful experiences and supernatural worlds like jinns and all that, u know arrogance will only take u so far cuz were talking infinity here. I call it the 'devil architecture' and that's where we are I feel. I think the second god took away purpose and the reason and created all this, it automatically changed into a devil architecture and with the devil architecture, U wanna hold a cigarette? your like yeah I do and then he lines up mountains with no end and ur like 'oh shit im tired of this' and it's with 'everything' be it love, hate, greed, money, etc.

I call it the devil architecture and I am working on it in my own private time and it actually pleases me cuz even tho I know I will surrender to god, I wanna get revenge on the devil architecture for fooling me for so long. The devil isn't easy as religious ppl claim, infact when they speak of god I lapse into thinking of the devil himself cuz they always attach it to something they want and trust me we dont know whats good for us, hence when I die i say god i know i aint gonna have an answer for what I want deep down cuz I know its gonna lose its value sooner or later, so ill let u decide cuz it surely cant be any worse then what I will decide. Its submission to god yet everything else including love, hate, greed, it doesnt matter wat it is u know its the face of the devil. So that's why I say deep down there is no morals here, it's all the same in the end it loses value cuz purpose is missing. The second purpose was taken away and I mean real purpose not this immediate purposes like I need to eat cuz im hungry type of purpose thats an immediate purpose, but it doesnt make u ask why do I want to live its just an immediate pressure that gives it eating a purpose. When I say real purpose I mean the ultimate one that answers everything in one go and I have not yet seen a single purpose given that answers everything in one go, not a single one cuz they all end up having holes in them which is entering the pitfalls of the devil.

I faced the devil at 30 and I lost and im not ashamed of saying that cuz I know when I will gain victory and hence why I study him closely and his evidences in the world and the illusions created to prepare for him for the ultimate round. That's why I wanna go travelling and broaden my horizon so I know this son of bitch in every possible detail so he cant sneak up on me like he did before and fool me. I will get to know him and I will win one day I hope, cuz I dont let that shit slide what he did to me, I take revenge there is no forgiveness cuz I went thru a hellish experience.

So when I see christians sxb, U can see why I say they are the ultimate devil, its the one who sneaks up on u and u dont know its him cuz its attached to your emotional desires, remember I said there is nothing we can figure out for ourselves before it ends in boredom.

Imagine love was given to u and then the devil stood away and said 'just follow' that mountain of love it dont end for millions of years u will end up getting bored of it at the end sxb and the second boredom kicks in u know purpose isnt here, cuz purpose answers everything. He did the same thing to adam sxb read the text it's got deep meanings in there dont read the superficial tree and stuff but the hidden meaning. That tree today is love, tommorow it will be something else cuz as soon as we say something we know its gonna end up having holes in it and thats what he really wants cuz it breeds arrogance and makes u think u know the answer. The only one I havent seen a hole in is submission u let god decide, thats beautiful by mohamed. The simpler something is the closest to truth cuz u wont find holes in it u only find holes in something as it complicates cuz the devil is there

9. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +852
    I know this sound preposterous and ridiculous but u can enter the devil architecture BODILY-MENTALLY-EMOTIONALLY, no proof or evidence available either, that's why I rejected logic and science as the full answer, it's only part of the answer and when u look at it from that perspective, it sits well!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. BestCaseScenario

BestCaseScenario

Ratings:
    +416

You just said the skeptics prayer in your last paragraph.. Your hints about patterns in nature and their similarities reminded me some of my past thoughts. On close examination, Animate or inanimate objects such as the giant stars and the galaxies they inhabit to the tiniest ants that live on earth are constructed from the same Elements you find on the periodic table. Their differences in size and looks come from how much was used that accounts for each, and how they were put together. Even the DNA sequencing of animals and humans show huge similarities between them.. Closest to humans being the apes with 2% difference in their genome... This made me realize what Islam taught in text .. there is only one creator pulling the strings.. and obviously his majesty is programming all of us(through the DNA sequences strung uniquely for each living being) to give us our varying looks and abilities to live our lives as fitting to our species, all bound by the rules and codes he wrote... for Life...

Don't waste your time on Freud...

11. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +852
    Tell me about freud and what u understood but he did seem a bit 'this world orientated' and discounts anything that isn't testable. His idea approach from what I understood and I haven't listened to him much yet so I'll give him the benefit of doubt. But what I percieve from his approach is, if we cant test it, it doesnt exist. We can't test what dream I had last nite, doesn't mean it didn't happen as I say. We cant test what happens after death, it doesnt mean we have to discount everything that is said about it. This idea just cause it's not testable it doesnt exist I strong disagree with!!!
    That's the impression I got anyways

I can't test the fact your lying right now, does it mean automatically your not lying? I could've covered my tracks so well and planned for every hole in my lie so it goes undetected, does it mean since there was no holes found, I wasn't lying? U see fuck logic, I will always fight against it. Yes it has a place, but only a small room in an ultimate house.

I mean I can stage a murder right now if I study the mechanism they test for murder. For example, I'll get you and make it look like a suicide. I will plant it just like it was a suicide and confirm the mechanism they use to determine a suicide and follow it to a TEE with no holes in it. I will look suicides that happened in the past and the ingredients they used to determine it was one. They will come running with the book glory and if it stands up to their logic and mechanism in place, it's a closed book. I just walked away with murder cuz they refuse to accept their logic or mechanism is flawed and can't be the only mechanism to determine something.

Infact notice how they always look for motive in murder cases, PURPOSE. They don't do so with the universe and life, they just follow the pieces in front of them like they would with a murder case not even going anywhere remotely near purpose or motive. Even when they do start to delve into purpose of universe they link it back to the crime scene the actual body not why someone wud do that. They trying to answer the WHY someone committed a murder with HOW the murder was commited and it simply incompatible. U cant get the why the murder was committed by study the crime scene, u can only explain how it happened nothing else.

So tell me about Freud bestcasescenario

12. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +852
    I know 1 thing, I dont judge people deep down anymore, yes I get pissed and mad and angry, but it doesnt sit with me anymore cuz I know were all inmates in the devil architecture and it's a way for them to vent regardless if your in the good side of the architecture with everything u want or on the nothing side or in between cuz u can tell the second they are venting regardless where they are in the architecture there is a problem. I dont let even the ones who appear to have no problems fool me, some in-mates do their time well but their still in-mates.

I know deep down were all in-mates and in-mates cant critcize other in-mates deep down, at a superficial level that is different story.

13. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +852
    I'll stick to science from now on, I think I got psychology done 80% well for me anyways. Identify people thru carl jung theory and talk to them at that level to connect to their nature, for they dont know anything else. As for me I have no morals anymore not societies, so I won't feel guilty, I know we are in hell anyways in reality cuz there is no purpose. Got a purpose for myself sure it might not last forever, I mean I don't wanna travel for 1 million years but it should be enough for a life time. While travelling the goal is to prepare really for the next ride death or at least be prepared. Psychology is a bitch of a subject wallahi but it's critical cuz 8 billion ppl are really obstacles to anything u want to achieve in life. It just can't be ignored.

The only area I need to play around with is 'fear', I've already identified the cause of it for me which is 'not knowing the future' or lack of control in something. Failure has been addressed by using regret as a reminder cuz that stings more. I will have to find something inspiring regarding fear that I can relate too. So that's why I say 80% is done in this area for myself.

Let's just stick to the sciences in this thread, this is observable and inanimate. I am still stuck wondering how space can be bent by an object, it can have a a shape yes, i can create any type of space I want circle, square, triangle and this is provable if we dig the ground right now and create a hole and shape it. The outer side might look like a shape but once inside it's just a emptiness and to tell me if drop an object in there it's going to impact on it or bend the space makes no sense to me.

I am looking at my room now, it's space and yes there is a shape to it rectangle, same with my carboard smaller shaped rectangles, and obviously it's infinity it can go down to the smallest hole in the ground and as large as the universe. But does this actually effect space and make space bend itself or is the object effected by it only and not general space. I can understand if u say the planet space are shaped around the shape of the object like my room space is rectangle shaped around the object it is contained in, but that effect is happening to me in the room not space in general as space outside continues on and expands.

Space and Time are the big ones u wanna study in physics. Cuz the second they are gone everything is impacted in the universe no1 survives it.

I was watching this lady saying space has north-south-east-west direction. I don't think that is true, just look at your room sxb, if u place something in there yes it has a direction cause the space is contained, you can place a mark somewhere. But a space that is not contained it a whole different story, the directions are now broken into every angle imaginable. Cuz the markers are stars, planets, light sources in the space but I highly doubt that is where it ends.

14. Naissur

Naissur

Ratings:
    +386
    Evolution is one of the most established ideas in science. All the biology we've learned since Darwin has been in support of it. Opposing it at this point is pretty pointless, really, and no one does it except by people who have religious objections. We have got to the point where we can observe evolution happening in labs, ffs.

About Hawking, he has formulated certain conjectures about black holes (e.g. Hawking radiation). It's one of the many things they are testing on that big particle collider they built in France/Switzerland. If the evidence supports them great, if they are disproven, too bad; this is how science works, so I'm not sure what your problem is.

15. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +852
    That is one area I have no dispute with is evolution. I see more proof and proof for it everyday when I think about it. It makes sense something must start small, it can't be complex without simple origins. Things do change, this is the only consistent rule in this planet is change which can only be caused something wider then us which is the environment. When I say environment I mean everything that is living is subject to certain rules like the sun, night, air, water, food supply, and anything else that is common across species. These environmental factors if u think has no impact on us or pressures, u are in another world and if u think those pressures do not bring about change even at a biological level, your simply bullshitting yourself. U see the diseases we get, the environment can impact us automatically and put 'bumps and rashes' on our faces, it can happen at any level if it can happen at one level cause every level of us is in the environment.

If change can happen at a small level it can continue to big level. Remember the rule of infinity, even as a small as a hole in the ground to the as big as the space in the sky, once change is demonstrated anywhere u must apply the rule 'infinity' which can go any way. So yes u can go from a bacteria to complex beings.

God bless Charles Darwin. Clearly proved change is universal fact, without that ground-breaking idea, none of what came after-wards would be possible.

I honestly think if you examine every living creature you will find bacteria is there, so this must be the original point that unites them. The funny thing is what is the uniting point for plants and innamiate objects, I am off thinking but I know the rule will be simple don't look at the differences look at what they all share in common and once u know that u know that's the origin.

Never deny evolution, I am saving you guys time, waxani ma aha theory this is a damn established FACT, you can observe it yourself everything evolution says.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted