Lets Talk Science

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bestcasescenario I don't buy into this shabab nonsense, they send different tribes to blow up different degaans, they would never send a murusade to blow up daynile or an isse maxamud to do garowe. I notice their tactics, they send other tribes or clans who are enemies to different towns cuz they know tribe is king in the land and would jeopardise their mission. But I won't buy the nonsense of if u dont agree with my version of god or my politics your going to hell. Why dont u just say U disagree with me you disagree with allah, cuz that's what ur really saying. Juxa was right, if u encounter opposition just say your going to hell you kuffar!!! why bring god into the beef between me and u, why sxb? why u need god to back u up when u encounter difference? it's so childish. It's the same thing in politics, if me and u dont agree on something, we widen the beef to our tribe or party or religion. We find comfort in numbers, it's like two ppl who beef and then we bring our gangs. Like WTF!!!

But what's funny is I am secular and humans have always been secular sxb from day 1. I will use my brain, body, and everything I got to survive, I won't sit there and pray to god to change my situation. That's all secular is sxb to rely on yourself to survive using your brains. Science all it is look at something, explain it and then test it. Where-as most humans look at something, they explain it(myths, god, tradition) but never test it. The only difference between science and everything else is 'testing' nothing else what makes that haram to test something!!!

That's why god isn't relevant in science, how u going to test god and what sort of measure are we going to use to test him? it's not possible he isn't something physical. But these physical things in-front of us, if we come up with an explanation, we also need to come up with a way to test our explanation so it's proven!!! that's all science is.

Pertaining to the testability of faith, we believe but we ask on what basis. Introspective analysis on the nature of our faith can lead us to examine the relationship between proofs we have and the beliefs we are expected to espouse. If they match, Your beliefs will make sense that way. The idea/claim that you have faith blindly in something you haven't thought about is not true. Faith requires justifications. I do admit most Muslims are Muslims without making an effort to learn every aspect of their religion. But that is not bad since Islam is comfortably rational religion.

The idea of God is beyond the material world and for that reason something of the material nature like science and how we approach it, can not be used as measure for something that is not materialistic in nature. One is metaphysical issue and the other physical and here. The two branches are totally separate but lead to one common source. What Islam is saying in text, Science is saying in results. There is Creator of things.

Did I say something that made you think about Alshabab? I scrolled up and realize I didn't proofread my last post. I meant to say I could NOT defend my faith online sometime in the past when I joined online forums. I was forced to read up on Islam and be able to defend my faith to a reasonable level.

The word theory can take on different meanings. For an average person, it means something unproven. In science, it means use of facts to come to a conclusion. What caused your thoughts about the theories explaining other theories?

Good example can be Newton who theorized about objects and their motions in space. He had to come up with calculus to successfully explain his theory. .
Facts according to them tbh

Take the theory of evolution. Darwin originally came up with the concept of natural selection/evolution, and they have been somehow finding bones to solidify this "theory" since and these bones happen to complete a chain of human evolution. (All creatures over time change slightly the same way humans have "made" new races, or gotten shorter or taller over time but the idea that we all came from a single celled bacteria is unbelievable bs ) Darwins original thesis wasn't even so bad but its how they make it more palatable to the christians, first they accept natural selection and then over time they add on to it until it completely overrules their belief in descent from a single man and woman

Another famous one is Stephen Hawkins. I don't know if anyone ever listens to the guy but he makes things up as he goes along. Listen to his theories on black holes and time travel and ask yourself what tangible evidence he bases them off of.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Pertaining to the testability of faith, we believe but we ask on what basis. Introspective analysis on the nature of our faith can lead us to examine the relationship between proofs we have and the beliefs we are expected to espouse. If they match, Your beliefs will make sense that way. The idea/claim that you have faith blindly in something you haven't thought about is not true. Faith requires justifications. I do admit most Muslims are Muslims without making an effort to learn every aspect of their religion. But that is not bad since Islam is comfortably rational religion.

The idea of God is beyond the material world and for that reason something of the material nature like science and how we approach it, can not be used as measure for something that is not materialistic in nature. One is metaphysical issue and the other physical and here. The two branches are totally separate but lead to one common source. What Islam is saying in text, Science is saying in results. There is Creator of things.

Did I say something that made you think about Alshabab? I scrolled up and realize I didn't proofread my last post. I meant to say I could NOT defend my faith online sometime in the past when I joined online forums. I was forced to read up on Islam and be able to defend my faith to a reasonable level.

I am bit tired bro, but in simple terms change is a hard issue, you need to first have some sort of pressure to change. For example I am not happy with my life results so far this is a pressure on me to say ok the old way isn't working so I need to start innovating new ways. But if there is no pressure to change and you are satisfied with your life, then in all honesty you made it. I won't criticize you if u think drugs, consumerism, religion, or whatever that rocks your boat and all these things end up making u happy, there is no room for me to even question u or say to change cause u reached the outcome u want.

That's why with civilizations and primitive societies, infact I don't like the term primitive, but you know what I mean. There was no pressure on them to change their lifestyle, I won't change myself or innovate anything if there is no need for me to do so. If food starts to run out, ok now I got a reason to think and innovate new ways or the peace among ur group breaks down or something that is a pressure on you forces u to change. But if there is no pressure there even myself I wouldn't change and stick to my ways and I don't care what u yell at me all day or not. So ppl tend to look at others and define what happiness is for them, that's half the problem. If the person has no reason to change and is satisfied, just let him/her be. Your talking to a brick wall at the end of the day cuz they found their happiness. It's just those like me who have said ok I haven't found true happiness it's us sort of people who are now pressured to change. It's not cause we are smarter then anyone, it's cause we haven't reached the stage that someone else has and we want to get there and we know our previous ways isn't helping us and we need to think outside the box.

Sxb there is no one smarter then another, it's all bullshit. There is different pressures on individuals or societies that causes them to think outside the box, if those pressures were applicable elsewhere, the same outcome would happen. But if there is no pressure, people don't change for no reason. I won't change my path and how I did things if I was satisfied with it's result, it's only when I saw I wasn't satisfied and there was an emptiness(notice pressure or need) that I had to throw everything out that I knew and come up with something that will give me fuel to keep powering on. It's not cuz I am smarter then u, it's cause I have pressures and those aren't there for you. That's the only difference!!!

So before u even go running around trying to change others to your way of life, just stop and ask them 'are u happy' and if they are just move on and let it be, your going to enter a conflict in the end cuz ppl don't change if they dont have a reason too.

As for religion sxb, I take things with a grain of salt. If humans can't even provide and adequate answer for this world with all their interpretations and views, how in the world can they tell me they got god and death right, this one right in front of them LIFE which is right in front of us is un-answered and chaotic, I doubt they got death and god right 100%. So I am very skeptical when it comes to religion it's not that I deny god, it's I have questions with your interpretations or views of it and based on your views on this world and where it has led, I am highly even more skeptical about ur views in the after life and if you got that right cause based on your track record so far it's not promising!!!

We fail to even answer what the purpose of life is consistently which is right in front of us, every view that is thrown out always has a hole in it, even myself. Then ur telling me you got the answer for god and death, oh please adeer save me your nonsense, your track record on this life is enuff for me to say your just misleading me and possibly yourself.

Think about it, there was this guy Haji Yasin Mohamed, remember him

maxresdefault.jpg

Remember in the elections he said 'lets not elect someone as president who can't even manage his own household' you know has high divorce rate, bad kids, etc. It's true sxb, there is wisdom in what he said. If you can't even bring peace and horumar in your own home and it's chaotic, how in the world are u going to achieve this for 10 million people? you can't even manage 5-6 people in your family. He is basically saying lets save ourselves from people like that, cuz we see their track record already at a smaller level, why he is coming for big level? So this now means we want ppl with stable relationships and not high divorce rates and their family look happy. If he can do it at that level, it won't be difficult at a higher level. It's good indicator of the man himself.

Wallahi ninku waa niin aad uu hikmad badan. I took his form of thinking and said hey if you got no answer for this life and it's purpose without holes in it, then how in the world u have answers for god and death.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I would respond to Haji Mohamed Yasin with his 'bone crunching' question with 'hey I haven't married' so there is no failure rate yet there for you to criticize me. But I have failed in maintaining work relationships but I wasn't the manager so it wasn't that I was responsible for it but at the same time, If you can't get along with people in any level you are in, you won't be able to at a higher level. So I take that criticism and I would tell me Hey I am reviewing myself and hopefully when I am your age, I will come at you a lot wiser!!!

That's what u call 'hikmad' sxb, not this 'im stronger then you and ur clan' nonsense which most somalis conduct themselves in!!! Questions that send shivers down your spine, I love em.

I would respond to Haji Mohamed Yasin with his 'bone crunching' question with 'hey I haven't married' so there is no failure rate yet there for you to criticize me. But I have failed in maintaining work relationships but I wasn't the manager so it wasn't that I was responsible for it but at the same time, If you can't get along with people in any level you are in, you won't be able to at a higher level. So I take that criticism and I would tell me Hey I am reviewing myself and hopefully when I am your age, I will come at you a lot wiser!!!

That's what u call 'hikmad' sxb, not this 'im stronger then you and ur clan' nonsense which most somalis conduct themselves in!!! Questions that send shivers down your spine, I love em.
you think too much lol. But get those thoughts out! I have rushing thoughts too and writing them and getting feedback helps me clear my mind. Have you tried calming tea?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
you think too much lol. But get those thoughts out! I have rushing thoughts too and writing them and getting feedback helps me clear my mind. Have you tried calming tea?

Yeah I get racing thoughts, I just went to the lake and calmed down now, I am back to normal now. Very stable not many thoughts moving thru me at all!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I was just thinkin about color and how the moon changes it's color to different hues and how we get rainbows of all sorts of color. Now that is of a topic, it's not physical that one like a planet or star or something on earth, where in the world do u find the root for something like color and wat causes it to switch like that. Don't tell me I am thinking about it!!!

When I say light isn't physical, I mean it exists but it hasn't got mass or body basically. With a body u can go down and find it's root and work out how it came to be complex once u know where the root is and u can watch it develop stage by stage. But light is crazy. I might need to get a torch and work it different conditions and see if it changes. Try it at night, day, in between, rainy sunny cuz that's one tough topic sxb.

Facts according to them tbh

Take the theory of evolution. Darwin originally came up with the concept of natural selection/evolution, and they have been somehow finding bones to solidify this "theory" since and these bones happen to complete a chain of human evolution. (All creatures over time change slightly the same way humans have "made" new races, or gotten shorter or taller over time but the idea that we all came from a single celled bacteria is unbelievable bs ) Darwins original thesis wasn't even so bad but its how they make it more palatable to the christians, first they accept natural selection and then over time they add on to it until it completely overrules their belief in descent from a single man and woman

Another famous one is Stephen Hawkins. I don't know if anyone ever listens to the guy but he makes things up as he goes along. Listen to his theories on black holes and time travel and ask yourself what tangible evidence he bases them off of.

Stephen Hawkins is more credible than Darwin's speciation theories that fail basic test in the Labs. He thought humans descended from apes and black people are still underdeveloped version of humans closest to apes.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why is that? Can you elaborate? We are not claiming experts Canjeero. We are amateurs. We stand corrected if we messed up something ...

:lolbron:

Evolution does make sense in a way though, it's far more logical one origin point and multiple complexities afterwards rather then multiple origin points and multiple complexities. Everything that is complex goes back to singularity sxb, it always has too have a starting point. Look at your body it has so many complex organs are we gonna say they all have different origins or we gonna say it has a starting point the embryo. It makes sense evolution, I can't find holes here!!!

It makes damn sense, simple at the root and then complicates as time and other factors are applied. Perfect logic, even though I don't rely on logic only but rationally that sits well. Plus I see it everywhere around nature, everything starts simple and then complicates as time goes on. No1 escapes this rule. Charles Darwin thats one european Ill say f*ck he got it right :salute:

If it wasn't for charles darwin sxb, our views would be so screwed up right now, he even helped me when I look at things using his method. I proper salute this guy and not a fake make em feel good salute.

Last edited:
I am bit tired bro, but in simple terms change is a hard issue, you need to first have some sort of pressure to change. For example I am not happy with my life results so far this is a pressure on me to say ok the old way isn't working so I need to start innovating new ways. But if there is no pressure to change and you are satisfied with your life, then in all honesty you made it. I won't criticize you if u think drugs, consumerism, religion, or whatever that rocks your boat and all these things end up making u happy, there is no room for me to even question u or say to change cause u reached the outcome u want.

That's why with civilizations and primitive societies, infact I don't like the term primitive, but you know what I mean. There was no pressure on them to change their lifestyle, I won't change myself or innovate anything if there is no need for me to do so. If food starts to run out, ok now I got a reason to think and innovate new ways or the peace among ur group breaks down or something that is a pressure on you forces u to change. But if there is no pressure there even myself I wouldn't change and stick to my ways and I don't care what u yell at me all day or not. So ppl tend to look at others and define what happiness is for them, that's half the problem. If the person has no reason to change and is satisfied, just let him/her be. Your talking to a brick wall at the end of the day cuz they found their happiness. It's just those like me who have said ok I haven't found true happiness it's us sort of people who are now pressured to change. It's not cause we are smarter then anyone, it's cause we haven't reached the stage that someone else has and we want to get there and we know our previous ways isn't helping us and we need to think outside the box.

Sxb there is no one smarter then another, it's all bullshit. There is different pressures on individuals or societies that causes them to think outside the box, if those pressures were applicable elsewhere, the same outcome would happen. But if there is no pressure, people don't change for no reason. I won't change my path and how I did things if I was satisfied with it's result, it's only when I saw I wasn't satisfied and there was an emptiness(notice pressure or need) that I had to throw everything out that I knew and come up with something that will give me fuel to keep powering on. It's not cuz I am smarter then u, it's cause I have pressures and those aren't there for you. That's the only difference!!!

So before u even go running around trying to change others to your way of life, just stop and ask them 'are u happy' and if they are just move on and let it be, your going to enter a conflict in the end cuz ppl don't change if they dont have a reason too.

As for religion sxb, I take things with a grain of salt. If humans can't even provide and adequate answer for this world with all their interpretations and views, how in the world can they tell me they got god and death right, this one right in front of them LIFE which is right in front of us is un-answered and chaotic, I doubt they got death and god right 100%. So I am very skeptical when it comes to religion it's not that I deny god, it's I have questions with your interpretations or views of it and based on your views on this world and where it has led, I am highly even more skeptical about ur views in the after life and if you got that right cause based on your track record so far it's not promising!!!

We fail to even answer what the purpose of life is consistently which is right in front of us, every view that is thrown out always has a hole in it, even myself. Then ur telling me you got the answer for god and death, oh please adeer save me your nonsense, your track record on this life is enuff for me to say your just misleading me and possibly yourself.

Think about it, there was this guy Haji Yasin Mohamed, remember him

maxresdefault.jpg

Remember in the elections he said 'lets not elect someone as president who can't even manage his own household' you know has high divorce rate, bad kids, etc. It's true sxb, there is wisdom in what he said. If you can't even bring peace and horumar in your own home and it's chaotic, how in the world are u going to achieve this for 10 million people? you can't even manage 5-6 people in your family. He is basically saying lets save ourselves from people like that, cuz we see their track record already at a smaller level, why he is coming for big level? So this now means we want ppl with stable relationships and not high divorce rates and their family look happy. If he can do it at that level, it won't be difficult at a higher level. It's good indicator of the man himself.

Wallahi ninku waa niin aad uu hikmad badan. I took his form of thinking and said hey if you got no answer for this life and it's purpose without holes in it, then how in the world u have answers for god and death.

Bro, I didn't follow Somali politics so I don't know who this guy was or is. I usually support what I think is best for Somalis. I waited when there was a big news like Election eve. So, I signed on to Farmaajo's government that way and will support the FG. I wish them success. My involvement in politics is to support what is good but not to be emotionally involved and support one man over the other. I support the winner always because Somalis back home trusted that person. I am not one to wish harm to our society by seeking failure of their governments.

The guy seem to have had good platform to run on.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro, I didn't follow Somali politics so I don't know who this guy was or is. I usually support what I think is best for Somalis. I waited when there was a big news like Election eve. So, I signed on to Farmaajo's government that way and will support the FG. I wish them success. My involvement in politics is to support what is good but not to be emotionally involved and support one man over the other. I support the winner always because Somalis back home trusted that person. I am not one to wish harm to our society by seeking failure of their governments.

The guy seem to have had good platform to run on.

Well what this guy said basically is evolution. If u can't do something at a small level be it family, work, relationships, people, right in front of you on a day to day basis, then don't come out looking for the top job cuz you will need to do all that at much HIGHER level involving far more relationships, people, interests, etc. So he is saying first ku guulayso tan yari marki tan yari aad ka soo baxdid tan wayn soo radso. I mean I don't agree 100% with that cuz I've seen this style of thinking and it only leads people on an 'upward' path and not going 'sideways' at all so they end up coming with a small time thinking due to their roles and they haven't developed the higher level skills so they end up actually playing in the game rather then being a coach. I've seen this countless times where managers just drop what they doing to help out with workloads in the team, it's poor form truly, it should never get to that stage of if they had true managerial skills but they don't have it cuz they went 'upward' path only and never developed it. That's why u have shit CEO, presidents, managers, coaches, etc. So I don't agree 100% with the haji but I do agree on the fact u need to have a track record in life first to give confidence to people in the future, I take that part on-board fully.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I also realized why I like senior positions and it's never been about having authority for me, I don't like to get involved with people too much in all honesty. But I like guiding things and not knowing the outcome and I realized WHY sxb. After doing my own personal review, I realized I have a fear of the future and therefore I must subconsciously think if I do these roles where I don't know the outcome and plan it with my head, it will reduce my fear of the future. SXB read about CARL JUNG, there is this subconscious aspect to our brains that has a huge role in how we operate. This fear of the future for example is I think in my subconscious where I hate to be suprised and want to know with safety what the predictable outcomes are. So yeah I guess I like leadership and those sorts of roles due to this key weakness of mine, that makes sense too me.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
God or Nature or whatever u believe designed me and u a certain way, but that doesn't mean it can't be tweaked or altered. We succumb to how nature has made us regardless of the results we have from that. I know how nature made me and at the same time I know the results I have from it. it's not promising and encouraging at all not to me anyways and what I feel I can achieve. So I am tweaking my nature, I won't let it define me and that means focusing on my weaknesses cuz the strengths are already there it needs no HELP, it's the weaknesses that kills you in the end and ur strengths are never going to be used anyways.

Notice we hang around 'similar' minded people, we are feeding our strengths, similar country, similar race, similar similar similar. Ur just sticking with your strength and ignoring your damn weaknesses. I will no longer ignore my weaknesses, it will be addressed. I am on huge journey and I am sorry but when u find yourself sxb your so fuckin excited, I cant put it in words.

I know my key weakness and it's outcomes. It destroys me and puts me in a very bad place if it's not there. I need to tame it, you wont trick me nature, I will make sure u r under my control, u wont control me anymore.

Pls when I say outcomes dont think its some technical term, all i mean is I wanted something and I didnt get it, that sends me into hole. So rather then blaming god, satan, others, or anything else. All im doing now is saying why couldnt u get it from my perspective and what failed in me. I wont blame u if i cant convince u of my political views, religious views, cant get a certain job, money, etc. I go back to myself. I wont blame a girl if I cant date her, I will go wtf is wrong with me. U see the approach is different now cuz i know the old approach and I was in a hole.

I dont want to relate my ideas to a man wearing a suit anymore, I want it to resonate to even the shoe shiner, I want him to contribute his views on this topic. cuz the answer cud be anywhere. Cuz the men in suits havent helped me in the last 30 years cuz all my attention was focused in getting answers from them, it's not broadening the horizon. Answers are anywhere.

Trump wants something, he didnt get it this is how he reacts. U want something at ur level and u dont get it and notice how u react isnt any different. So lets talk about this rather then blaming trump, lets look at trump and say ok that style aint working so why im employing that style when I am told to clean the house? If you do the same thing as trump in your personal lives sxb, why u criticizing the man? u do exactly the same thing as he does at a smaller level but its the same u want something u didnt get it and u go into a tantrum and blaming game.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope everyone studies carl jung theory, there is some truth to it. All people fall into one of those groups, u cant keep scanning 8 billion people and wondering how to adapt to them, but carl jung theory GROUPS them into manageable workable groups and that's how everything in life is, it's GROUPED regardless what ur working on.

I am going to read and analyze each group and see what makes them who they are and how to work with them, they wont even know why I am connecting so well to them, but ill need to immediately know what group they go into and study the profile and adapt to the profile they are used too cuz people dont know how to change their nature, I even didnt so you cant expect that to happen and that will lead to conflict cuz they dont know how to change themselves.

GOD BLESS CARL JUNG, I respect these types of people who actually say something that can be worked with not mindless jibberish that is going nowhere. See that's how I view knowledge sxb, can I pass a test about carl jung theory hell no, my memory is bad but I take his knowledge and know to apply it to my challenges.

U WILL SEE A MUCH NEW DR IN THE FUTURE A MUCH IMPROVED VERSION OF NATURE VERSION. DR VERSION 2 CUZ VERSION 1 WENT BADLY

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yo @BestCaseScenario when u have seen things that life will say doesnt exist and u know it does and u been in that world and u applied all the things humanity has taught u up untill that stage and saw it all failed, SURVIVAL kicks in and u never look back again bro. Where right or wrong praying or working hard changed nothing, I saw a place where logic was not the only truth but only a part of the wider picture.

I hope everyone studies carl jung theory, there is some truth to it. All people fall into one of those groups, u cant keep scanning 8 billion people and wondering how to adapt to them, but carl jung theory GROUPS them into manageable workable groups and that's how everything in life is, it's GROUPED regardless what ur working on.

I am going to read and analyze each group and see what makes them who they are and how to work with them, they wont even know why I am connecting so well to them, but ill need to immediately know what group they go into and study the profile and adapt to the profile they are used too cuz people dont know how to change their nature, I even didnt so you cant expect that to happen and that will lead to conflict cuz they dont know how to change themselves.

GOD BLESS CARL JUNG, I respect these types of people who actually say something that can be worked with not mindless jibberish that is going nowhere. See that's how I view knowledge sxb, can I pass a test about carl jung theory hell no, my memory is bad but I take his knowledge and know to apply it to my challenges.

U WILL A NEW DR A MUCH IMPROVED VERSION OF NATURE VERSION

At least he is better than Freud who was an impostor posing as a great thinker whereas Jung seems to have collected universal experiences of people from which many can choose from in identifying how they would approach something.

Give it to westerners to idolize fakes and impostors and massively market it as their great civilization LOL.

There is something nice about having Geeljire roots, that cynicism about everyone else kicks in... You question ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending