Lets Talk Science

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
BestcaseScenario, we somalis should get more involved in these topics. I mean look at the things we have, we use charcoal to heat things, why didn't someone just come along one day and say hey if we put enough coal together and generate heat and lay down pipes for where that heat goes into homes. I know it wouldn't be required in Somalia as the weather is good but u see how the small things we do can be expanded into massive coal plants like we see today.

Like the Fan for example, it's like those things they use in Somalia for heat you know the stick with the rectangle shape on it to cool things down, I forgot it's name. But the fan is simply those sticks hooked up with a motor to rotate it.

Yea, bro, the word you are looking for is "Babbis" LOL. I haven't said that word for ages man. I wonder what reer waqooyis call that item Somalis use to make fire glow red as moms and females sit by the Burjiko/Dabka to cook meals?

It is true also that every invention had its roots in simple thinking about a daily task man had to accomplish. An African American who worked in the mines of America came up with the idea of the breathing Apparatus. I have no doubt this inventive streak of him arose with the need for him and for his fellow African American co-workers in the mines to survive.

Man's need to tame nature is what led to technology from the wheel to the airplane.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I think maybe this world is robotic, I honestly do. I've seen humans do things and not realize why their doing it. Have u done something in terms of actions like automatically go grab a coffee when you really a glass of water accidently. There appears something is in control of us or else why do we do things in a robotic manner even if sometimes we don't know why we just did the action. I noticed the other day I went to get a glass of water but I went and picked up a spoon and I was like, why the hell did u just do that.
This has happened to me many times. I'm doing something and then I kinda doze away and my body is working on its own, it usually doesn't last that long but I really love that feeling when it happens, it's s like I'm not in my body. My mind goes blank, or something similar.

Also, a couple of times when I have been dreaming during my sleep, I suddenly start to think I'm actually awake, for instance, the other night I was in urgent need of going to the toilet, but dumb as I am I was like nah, naa iska seexo. And I did. :deadosama: in the middle of the night, I was having this awesome dream about me being in the toilet suddenly my brain started to actually think that I was sitting on the toilet, laakiin weli sariirta baan ku hurday, and I woke up to me almost peeing myself I was like why is your pyjamas gettin wet wtf:ahh::damn:

One of the things about the scientific community that bothers me about it, is how they do backwards deduction. Come up with a theory, and when it has holes instead of coming up with something else, they will come up with explanations that in themselves are conjecture. How can you use your own theories to back up your own theories? Do you see what I mean?

Not sure I fully understand what you meant by the above, but the reason you see complicated formulas in Wikipedia articles on many scientific topics is that creating a mathematical modelling of nature gets very complicated quickly. Good thread, by the way. It was very intersting to read.

You can add your comments. We are amateurs sharing our basic knowledge of popular physics. You must be Russian? Comrade lol.

This has happened to me many times. I'm doing something and then I kinda doze away and my body is working on its own, it usually doesn't last that long but I really love that feeling when it happens, it's s like I'm not in my body. My mind goes blank, or something similar.

Also, a couple of times when I have been dreaming during my sleep, I suddenly start to think I'm actually awake, for instance, the other night I was in urgent need of going to the toilet, but dumb as I am I was like nah, naa iska seexo. And I did. :deadosama: in the middle of the night, I was having this awesome dream about me being in the toilet suddenly my brain started to actually think that I was sitting on the toilet, laakiin weli sariirta baan ku hurday, and I woke up to me almost peeing myself I was like why is your pyjamas gettin wet wtf:ahh::damn:

:russ:

This happens when you sleep with a full bladder I think.

One of the things about the scientific community that bothers me about it, is how they do backwards deduction. Come up with a theory, and when it has holes instead of coming up with something else, they will come up with explanations that in themselves are conjecture. How can you use your own theories to back up your own theories? Do you see what I mean?

The word theory can take on different meanings. For an average person, it means something unproven. In science, it means use of facts to come to a conclusion. What caused your thoughts about the theories explaining other theories?

Good example can be Newton who theorized about objects and their motions in space. He had to come up with calculus to successfully explain his theory. .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can add your comments. We are amateurs sharing our basic knowledge of popular physics. You must be Russian? Comrade lol.

Physical things obviously translate into numbers. A leaf has a certain shape, diameter, distance between points, texture, color, etc. Same with a tree certain height, width, certain number of branches and then certain number of leafs. Physical things can be worked out thru numbers. Backyard is a certain space and you can work out how many bottle of coke bottles which has certain figures like width, height, will fit in your backyard cause u see how much space each bottle takes up and work out the figures of yard space. U can do it with any sort of object. Like Space how big is it, the shape, width, length, and what are planet or star mathamatical figures and u just do the same thing.

Physical maths isn't hard, it's just when you waste ur time into minute details when it gets boring. If u know something can be as small as hole and as big as the universe in space and anywhere between, you have a certain rule of thumb, u don't need to know all the fine details in between. U know the rules. U know a physical object can get as small as leaf or as big as a mountain, the fine details in between and differences in between who really cares unless ur working on a certain problem.

There is this other interesting science field which I didn't know about where it uses maths to determine the result of politics, human behavior, things that are not physical and fixed like a leaf. That seems interesting. It basically says you know a grass has relationships like inputs it needs the sun and rain and thru maths it works out how much rain fell on that grass over a period of time and how much it grew by. It uses those relationships and says hey if u dont have this much sun or rain your result will be this for the grass. It works out the effect that grass will have based on the relationships it has with it's inputs(sun and rain) and it's output the grass growth rate.

It apparently goes and applies the same mechanism to economies, social, nations, politics and things which never has done before
http://www.necsi.edu/guide/study.html

I guess when u figure out the relationships an economy has you can measure those relationships and see the impacts it has on an economy and determine if it's going to grow or fail like the grass and sun and rain relationship. Determining the inputs for an economy will be interesting cause the output will be the end result only so that's not hard.

But physical things itself isn't that hard. It's right in front of u and u measure it and apply it to a situation or problem your working with based on it's figures vs another figure. We do forget physical things itself has environmental conditions it has to work under also so that can impact it. U know it may take you 1 minutes to cover 100 meters but not if its 200 kilometer wind gust or other environmental issues like going uphill as in downhill or flat, terrain, heat, etc all have an overall effect on the distance u will cover. It's not much different for space and the planets, they are impacted by cosmic conditions whatever they maybe, so any problem your looking at will need to take this into consideration.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I suggest everyone do this personality profile test that uses carl jung theories of people being certain archetypes or 'groups'. It will tell you what sort of person u r and what things you will find easy in life and enjoy, I wish they do this for all Somali students and stopped putting ppl in different jobs that are not suited to them. http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

I wish I would've done this earlier in my life, it would've given me clarity on where I should focus on!!! I got the 'architect' type. I am perfectionist, I either do something or I don't, I never do something half asked I prefer not to bother if that's the case even on small matters like cleaning. I am all or nothing type person, I want to go all out and go for right the top of something or i prefer being homeless person, there is no in-between with my sort of behaviors which isn't great but it's who I am. I am now trying to balance myself out knowing the problems this may lead too but mentally that's who I am by default.

Here is my personal profile, Wallahi I was like I was reading my whole behavior and self and U will probably notice in my threads or posts like 'never doing something' that doesn't work like returning to democracies, foreign systems, etc. I have always been like that, I know my job but at the same time I am planning to know what your job is or if your connected to me. I just need to cover my bases and be always well prepared.

NTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" I am sure u guys seen me say that over and over in my threads. I dont bother with things that dont work or I have proof from history it failed or continental success rates. I go back to drawing board, its better cuz at least there is hope then rather then the same end result of the previous attempts. DOES IT WORK!!! thats all i say to anyone even at work.

Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this

This is true, I told my managers in their face their incompetent and making us work so hard cause they fail to plan around our work and make it easier. I called them soccer mums and im blunt sxb when something aint working its time to go back to drawing board. I even say it here on your forums, ma qariyo waxaygu!!!

many also find it useful to learn to simulate some degree of surface conformism in order to mask their inherent unconventionality.

This is so true, I know I have to adapt to you even if ur wrong and I know your heading nowhere cause the other option is i won't survive. So I balance it out knowing I need to survive which means succumbing to your nonsense but when I go home, I am planning your downfall!!!
http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/intj

Areas I will be good at is Entrepeneur, the sciences, IT, law, etc well I have the mindset for it basically, doesn't mean I'll enjoy it!!!

INTJ
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(44%) Thinking(41%) Judging(31%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (44%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (41%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (31%)
http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/intj-careers

It will be interesting what u guys score on the test!!!

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think the only thing they got wrong about my profile is, we can be successful in any career not just science and engineering or management. Cause we adapt and conform but always keep 'outcome' focus and if outcome isnt there, we go back to the drawing board. Everything is just outcome focused for us and we will do what we need to do survive even if it means conforming. We mix both traits to survive first and conform and don't bother people or change them but at the same keep it outcome focused cuz we dont wanna be on a boat heading nowhere.

Like politics I think we would be good at that also but not the 'standing on the podium' but behind the scenes advisors or architects or planners for the president.

But all our profiles will have weaknesses, thats where im focusing on. I need to lift up my diplomacy skills, I need to convince people better and stop this perfectionist crap to much. Nature made me like this but Im going to fine tune my nature with 'outcome' focus on everything especially my weaknesses. Yes I can't change my nature but I will cover my weaknesses cuz no1 comes out perfect in reality. I will focus on marketing myself and ideas better, realize changing ppl is hard look at nature it takes centuries just for small changes. I know the rules of nature and no1 goes against it so I will need to view things differently and say hey u probably didnt get what u wanted 100% but 30% is better then no outcome and at least your on a path towards your outcome.

My key weakness is people skills and without nothing I do or say will count, it won't see the light of the day. I am fixing where nature fucked me up. Notice where it says in my profile we can rise to management or leadership but the problem is we need to market ourselves and develop new skills we cant get there with the way nature designed us, hence we can change nature course in us by picking up other skills. I guess this applies to any profile also.

Last edited:
I think the only thing they got wrong about my profile is, we can be successful in any career not just science and engineering or management. Cause we adapt and conform but always keep 'outcome' focus and if outcome isnt there, we go back to the drawing board. Everything is just outcome focused for us and we will do what we need to do survive even if it means conforming. We mix both traits to survive first and conform and don't bother people or change them but at the same keep it outcome focused cuz we dont wanna be on a boat heading nowhere.

Like politics I think we would be good at that also but not the 'standing on the podium' but behind the scenes advisors or architects or planners for the president.

But all our profiles will have weaknesses, thats where im focusing on. I need to lift up my diplomacy skills, I need to convince people better and stop this perfectionist crap to much. Nature made me like this but Im going to fine tune my nature with 'outcome' focus on everything especially my weaknesses. Yes I can't change my nature but I will cover my weaknesses cuz no1 comes out perfect in reality. I will focus on marketing myself and ideas better, realize changing ppl is hard look at nature it takes centuries just for small changes. I know the rules of nature and no1 goes against it so I will need to view things differently and say hey u probably didnt get what u wanted 100% but 30% is better then no outcome and at least your on a path towards your outcome.

My key weakness is people skills and without nothing I do or say will count, it won't see the light of the day. I am fixing where nature fucked me up. Notice where it says in my profile we can rise to management or leadership but the problem is we need to market ourselves and develop new skills we cant get there with the way nature designed us, hence we can change nature course in us by picking up other skills. I guess this applies to any profile also.

An understanding wife can fill in the holes left in your personality. You might want to Add that onto your options of fixing the holes. It is by design that human beings require other people's help to prevent the keeling of their ships(personalities). No one is perfect. It is also our imperfections that produced a better world in some ways. Working on those imperfections can lead to something good. Love is one of those tools. Kindness, generosity, all of these and other good emotions/acts fill in the holes of imperfections people have.

I checked the test and it doesn't give all possible answers one can choose from if they aren't satisfied with the multiple choice list. Some answers required "may be". An example of that is if you would prefer Justice over Mercy. For me that depends on the situation. There is mercy in justice itself and the two can be combined instead of choosing one by default. Forgiveness is my default personality though I must sometimes deliver justice against my desire to forgive someone. Tests like these are narrow in their scope but can be useful.

You write good bro and love writing obviously. I read your posts in commute since I use the public transit half of the way.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
An understanding wife can fill in the holes left in your personality. You might want to Add that onto your options of fixing the holes. It is by design that human beings require other people's help to prevent the keeling of their ships(personalities). No one is perfect. It is also our imperfections that produced a better world in some ways. Working on those imperfections can lead to something good. Love is one of those tools. Kindness, generosity, all of these and other good emotions/acts fill in the holes of imperfections people have.

I checked the test and it doesn't give all possible answers one can choose from if they aren't satisfied with the multiple choice list. Some answers required "may be". An example of that is if you would prefer Justice over Mercy. For me that depends on the situation. There is mercy in justice itself and the two can be combined instead of choosing one by default. Forgiveness is my default personality though I must sometimes deliver justice against my desire to forgive someone. Tests like these are narrow in their scope but can be useful.

You write good bro and love writing obviously. I read your posts in commute since I use the public transit half of the way.

Yeah some of the questions are very hard to select, but I chose maybe in those instances especially the justice vs mercy. Cuz I know myself that I prefer justice but at the same time I want to know why the person did it, if he was mentally ill for example then it will be mercy. I also don't like justice if it just doesn't answer anything in the long run, rather then shooting to death all criminals constantly and every year there is new more criminals, that's when I say ok justice isn't good anymore and possibly preventative is better or another route.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I don't love writing as per se, I love thought experiments. I prefer writing to speaking though cuz I have time to formulate my thoughts into paper and make it complete so it represents my thoughts properly where-as in speaking I can get all mumbled and jumbled or my thoughts aren't as clearly expressed. I also like ARTS even though I can't do it personally but it's another way people display their thoughts.

I personally could sit there all day just arguing with myself different aspects of a certain topic and then looking at nature and previous results in history and coming to some sort of conclusion in my mind but as new knowledge is learned my conclusions will update itself unlike religious folks they end were their conclusion ends regardless of new knowledge. I am not a closed book myself, I am an open book with no full stop anywhere but only !!! and to be quite honest I don't think I will ever get to a stage in life where there will be a full stop, I am not confident but it's far ahead of the ppl who already have a full stop.

I am in a stage of my life right now where I am actually defining myself and to be quite honest, I have never been in this territory before and it has been 'tough' but a very rewarding experience, I am still not done yet but I have to create my own blueprint for myself not societies because that has failed me and has left a hole in me that I never connected with and felt I was living a fake life and there was this deep sense of emptiness due to it.

So I am creating my own blue-print and uploading it to my 'brain' so it is in-line with something it can actually connect to and relate too rather then someone elses or society blue-print which hasn't been useful for me as the results in my life I feel could be a-lot better then it is now.

Areas that I am reviewing including morality what's good and bad and right or wrong. I have come to the conclusion, if I am not having nightmares or losing sleep over it, it doesn't effect me regardless what the act is. So yes I will lie to get a job cuz I have a 'need' which is to survive and will I lose sleep over it no, so I will plan that I don't get caught only but morally I feel no problem. Same goes for theft or killing if the need arises I will not lose sleep over it. My morality is 'bendable' and I need to experience it to decide how it impacts me regardless if it's good or bad. This is the first conditioning they do society they define what's good and bad to you and sometimes u disconnect and say hey I don't relate to that.

I am exploring faith aspects, I know it's important because faith is hope, early humans couldn't just survive relyin on food and materials or people, cuz those things can disappear any time. Weather can change, drought, food shortage, conflict, tough times always appear and people have to some sort of hope that better days are coming. What that hope can be anything but faith is a big one, family, culture, tradition, memories, etc non physical things that can eventually disappear. I have looked at myself when im in tough times and if there is no sense of hope things will get better it will be difficult for me to make it in life at all.

Then their is the death aspect and I prefer being prepared, I don't like suprises and I don't feel the western method of ignoring it will make it better or the attitude of 'we will see when we get there'. I am not that type of person, I want to prepare. Visit hospices and here ppl view who are terminally ill, history, religion, etc. I don't prepare from a non threatening perspective which is atheism, that's just deep sleep, no need to prepare for that, it's really what if it isn't and that is the side I prepare for.

Diplomacy skills and learning how I like to be treated and when I respond well to people will help me determine how I approach others now. I am on a learning curve sxb, but laugh or dont laugh I am not sticking to the same path of the past where I know the results I got. I just can't do it cause it's pointless and I know the result.

Defining real life goals not just I want a new car and it gets boring after a month or a house or a family or a wife. Things that get boring after a while, isn't my life goal. I defined my life goal already which I relate to and it's travel and freedom so that's the fuel in my vehicle to keep me moving. I will sit next to the person at work knowing the work isn't why I am here, it's only answering a financial aspect that is needed for the travel, hence motivation and fuel to keep persevering. I will exercise cuz not that I want a nice body but cuz I dont wanna be in a wheelchair when my time to travel is up. Same with mental health and so forth.

I am looking at happiness and what it means to me and not what society defines it as, this has me in loops already, u know a killer might be happy killing why we telling him that isnt happiness, we should accommodate it and say hey join the army or something. I am still reviewing this.

Failure this is a big one for me, I have overcome this with the simple fact 'I looked at the failures' in my life and I don't sit there regretting it like I regret the things I never attempted to do cause I will always ponder what the outcome will be and hence REGRETS trumps FAILURE. So when I fail, ill be like at least u won't regret it, which STINGS like a .

Fear this one is a big one for me also, I have no answer yet for this but I know where it comes from for me and it's due to a lack of control and knowing what lies ahead. It is regarding death, or an idea I want to see thru, or something I want to do but I can't see into the future and therefore there is 'fear'. It's a lack of control that causes my fear, if I could control the future, there would be no fear.

I am working on fear and happiness and diplomacy and setting that up for myself so this BLUEPRINT of the DOCTOR, IS BAD ASS and I can relate to it.

Last edited:
I don't love writing as per se, I love thought experiments. I prefer writing to speaking though cuz I have time to formulate my thoughts into paper and make it complete so it represents my thoughts properly where-as in speaking I can get all mumbled and jumbled or my thoughts aren't as clearly expressed. I also like ARTS even though I can't do it personally but it's another way people display their thoughts.

I personally could sit there all day just arguing with myself different aspects of a certain topic and then looking at nature and previous results in history and coming to some sort of conclusion in my mind but as new knowledge is learned my conclusions will update itself unlike religious folks they end were their conclusion ends regardless of new knowledge. I am not a closed book myself, I am an open book with no full stop anywhere but only !!! and to be quite honest I don't think I will ever get to a stage in life where there will be a full stop, I am not confident but it's far ahead of the ppl who already have a full stop.

Bro, some aspects of religion is a contract, therefore, inflexible. Some aspects of it is flexible and situational. A good example of what is inflexible that you can not change based on your thoughts is what God says about himself. You either accept that or reject and no grounds in between. Anything related to worldly issues is flexible, people are supposed to do what is best for them. If I made sense.

So, you can't draw? I am good at drawing and I am left handed as well. I use my right hand for religious purposes. I am conflicted many times in the use unconsciously find myself washing my face with the left hand then have to repeat when making/doing an ablution. May be some Somalis on here have experienced the same who were born left-handed?

You seem to have passion for learning. You would do well in research constantly tinkering with new ideas and material to make something happen, solve a problem, or create something new.

Last edited:
Yeah some of the questions are very hard to select, but I chose maybe in those instances especially the justice vs mercy. Cuz I know myself that I prefer justice but at the same time I want to know why the person did it, if he was mentally ill for example then it will be mercy. I also don't like justice if it just doesn't answer anything in the long run, rather then shooting to death all criminals constantly and every year there is new more criminals, that's when I say ok justice isn't good anymore and possibly preventative is better or another route.

You describe humanistic approach to criminals. That is important. If you can prevent the crime from happening to begin with through education, medication(where required), you are more likely to see less of it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You describe humanistic approach to criminals. That is important. If you can prevent the crime from happening to begin with through education, medication(where required), you are more likely to see less of it.

Try it sometime bestcasesceniro u will find the hardest thing in ur life will be define who u r and what u relate too. We waste our time blaming god, satan, others, money, food, home, wife, politics, anything to get away from actually questioning ourselves. I don't focus on the external as much now since I found the internal is far more complicating then I could've ever imagined. Cuz the externals change, they come and go but your still here at all times and ur ignoring answering yourself.

I come from a society that is western that tells me to focus on the here and now and heritage that says focus on the 'death' as that one needs preparing. Their both on the extreme end of things but their both valid and I have always had to choose where-as now I am balancing it out because their both valid. I focused on the here and now, get the wife, get the house, get the money and it's like a drug habit that needs constant fueling but that emptiness was still there.

Then the death perspective u cant just live ur life waiting for the grave, U wanna go in the grave with experiences at least or why else are u here on earth but u need to prepare for that part of ur life also the grave, it's another experience and just cause I want to ignore it doesnt mean it will go away and that's when I diverge from western approach!!!

Try it sometime bestcasesceniro u will find the hardest thing in ur life will be define who u r and what u relate too. We waste our time blaming god, satan, others, money, food, home, wife, politics, anything to get away from actually questioning ourselves. I don't focus on the external as much now since I found the internal is far more complicating then I could've ever imagined. Cuz the externals change, they come and go but your still here at all times and ur ignoring answering yourself.

I come from a society that is western that tells me to focus on the here and now and heritage that says focus on the 'death' as that one needs preparing. Their both on the extreme end of things but their both valid and I have always had to choose where-as now I am balancing it out because their both valid. I focused on the here and now, get the wife, get the house, get the money and it's like a drug habit that needs constant fueling but that emptiness was still there.

Then the death perspective u cant just live ur life waiting for the grave, U wanna go in the grave with experiences at least or why else are u here on earth but u need to prepare for that part of ur life also the grave, it's another experience and just cause I want to ignore it doesnt mean it will go away and that's when I diverge from western approach!!!

Sounds like you found a way to combine your two backgrounds and use each to leverage best outcomes from both. That is how it should be from the start for every muslim. My understanding of Islam is such that there is no limits on what you can learn and you have to think for yourself. Knowledge is important. Learning is important. There is no required blind faith.

Btw, reasons for my beliefs changed overtime. It used be based on what was handed to me through culture/tradition. When I first joined forums, I was clueless about Islam and could defend my religion at all. It was troubling for me. I knew no other and had no exposure to different philosophies. I was forced to read a lot and expand my horizon. I can now say Islam is my choice with conviction. Coming from one dominant culture sets you up for troubles in multicultural societies where people challenge your beliefs and you have to justify reasonably what it is you are doing.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bestcasescenario I don't buy into this shabab nonsense, they send different tribes to blow up different degaans, they would never send a murusade to blow up daynile or an isse maxamud to do garowe. I notice their tactics, they send other tribes or clans who are enemies to different towns cuz they know tribe is king in the land and would jeopardise their mission. But I won't buy the nonsense of if u dont agree with my version of god or my politics your going to hell. Why dont u just say U disagree with me you disagree with allah, cuz that's what ur really saying. Juxa was right, if u encounter opposition just say your going to hell you kuffar!!! why bring god into the beef between me and u, why sxb? why u need god to back u up when u encounter difference? it's so childish. It's the same thing in politics, if me and u dont agree on something, we widen the beef to our tribe or party or religion. We find comfort in numbers, it's like two ppl who beef and then we bring our gangs. Like WTF!!!

But what's funny is I am secular and humans have always been secular sxb from day 1. I will use my brain, body, and everything I got to survive, I won't sit there and pray to god to change my situation. That's all secular is sxb to rely on yourself to survive using your brains. Science all it is look at something, explain it and then test it. Where-as most humans look at something, they explain it(myths, god, tradition) but never test it. The only difference between science and everything else is 'testing' nothing else what makes that haram to test something!!!

That's why god isn't relevant in science, how u going to test god and what sort of measure are we going to use to test him? it's not possible he isn't something physical. But these physical things in-front of us, if we come up with an explanation, we also need to come up with a way to test our explanation so it's proven!!! that's all science is.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
One thing I hate about the west is, if they can't test something then it must not exist or be true. That's why I diverge from them honestly. They say hey death is true but since we can't test it, any claims regarding it are just that. Hey just cause u lack the tools to confirm this persons explanation of death don't make it any less true, you know what I mean bestcasescenario? Just because u lack the tools to test god doesn't make it not true. They do the same thing they come up with explanations for certain things they observe and then test it, but if they don't have the tools to test it with, they don't automatically say it isn't true or doesnt exist like dark energy or dark matter because we fail to come up with a reliable testing method.

Well u have no testing method of death so why in the world are reaching conclusions explanations regarding it from religions are not true. I seriously diverge from the west in alot of aspects, they want to say since they are limited and or lack something such as technology or tool to verify something, therefore that thing must not be true. It's like in the past when they said hey the world is flat, this didn't make the world flat, it was always the shape it was. Just cause they lacked the tools or technology or know-how didn't magically change the earth to their view. Just cause we say death isnt testable doesn't make religious explanations surrounding it not valid.

Trust me I am not 100% western and as time actually goes on, I am diverging further and further away as I encounter holes after holes. I mean I was looking at this hunter gatherer tribe in africa, happy, laughing, really joyful people not a single suicide, drug habit, etc and they tell me they are backwards yet in their societies look at all the mental illnesses, suicides, drug habits, consumerism to fix their unhappiness eating chocolate bars and buying homes which they get sick of in a few weeks then they tell us this plato based society is the best!!! Sorry I dont see that observation and science is about observation. Their very picky n choosy what THEY SEE, dont u think?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But I honestly think Muslims should stop wasting it's time in the west and begin to adapt. It's a lion, u can sit there and try to change it and eventually tame it to be reasonable but the success rate is very low. It's easier to adapt to the lion and think like him and behave like him at their level. Their mentality is survival of the fittest, play that game with them, but when they attach to materialism and things that u know deep down only last for a few weeks of joy, keep that distance and work on your faith and hope aspects. Cuz when he hits a bad day he will become like that animal he is where-as u will have faith and hope training built in u to overcome more effectively so in reality your playing the game he is playing at a far better way. He collapses when food, materials, etc all disappear and goes into animal mode cuz he has no hope or faith or anything to keep him going. But U DO, and u eventually are LAST MAN STANDING!!!

If u think the west could handle somali famine that happened recently without any looting, killing and becoming like animals, u have another thing coming. Yes in the past they could like dark ages cuz they had faith but now that is disappearing and it's all attached to these fluctating resources and materials that can disappear anytime and with it they go also since that's where everything is for them.

Humanity have gone thru bad times thru-out history and they always need that HOPE where-ever they source it from but it's usually religion and if that wasn't there, I don't think we would be here right now, we could've of died out!!!

That's why it's critical for their western govts to ensure the economy grows and ticks over cuz they know what their dealing with if it's not!!! prime examples are the ghettos in america, imagine all america became a ghetto due to no jobs, those side effects in the ghetto would spread thru the whole country and it would be dangerous everywhere cuz their 'animals' at heart cuz of their system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending