Lets Talk Science

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think the forst boat came from seeing sticks floating on water or a bunch of them. This must of given someone an idea. Dawkins is right its like a crime scene our world. Ur just picking up clues. Mind u i think evolution is true yet i feel its staged

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is layers of rocks on top of each other u can see the different impact it has gone thru aging. Its clear the earth has many layers and from this we can assume time has direction

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I mean u will see an old rock and newer one in the same.location. how can this.be accounted for. If it was separated in different locations,.then it wud be different matter but it is ine one area same elements yet different.impacts

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Everything is measurable in this world, cuz imagine a tree with leaves. We.r basically one leaf and within.that leaf we.can measure ideas but to.chase.this.endless tree is silly.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im being honest with u true oslam.is very difficult yet so easy thru submission an no arrogance. Thats how i realized how can u chase an endless tree, so u gotta work backwards and stay put. I am being serious bro, satan face is goodness, the biggest satan is love, but we mist respect ppl cuz if they dont have capacity and.r blind n deaf, god may shower mercy. Who knows thats halft he problem we dictate to god what we want and thay is arrogance, its the worst trait to have. Now existence can unlimited.. we cud be entering different worlds as buddhist says

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If the physical world is this complex, imagine the invisible world. So dont say god is a spirit u cud be looking forever. Allahu alam their is.mercy hopefully but we cant dictate anything. U see how many ppl see ghost, dark energy, dark matter, u cud stick in satan loop. Fight love the.most, its the hardest of all to.let go, evil is easy to let go

I mean u will see an old rock and newer one in the same.location. how can this.be accounted for. If it was separated in different locations,.then it wud be different matter but it is ine one area same elements yet different.impacts

This happens due to the rock cycle process. Google rock cycling process in geology. Earth recycles materials on its surface overtime. I copied a picture for you that explains the process. Follow the blue arrows in circle and on the left to see how recycling happens which can explain why you have some old rocks along with new all mixed on the surface of the Earth. Earth is alive. Humans live on it barely paying attention or care about it. We take it for granted because it was there when we were born.

rkcycle.gif

Even rocks sxb u can tell by decay how much time has passed and comparing against other rocks and their texture

Not only that but they tell a story of the earth in times gone. For example, it is through these rocks that geologists/physicists learned that Earth's magnetic fields changed and flipped long ago. See what earth's magnetic field is first to appreciate the changes that happened. This directional change will also happen in the future.

607968main_geomagnetic-field-orig_full.jpg

Where North is was South and Vise Versa. Note that it is NOT the earth itself changing direction but its magnetic field.

I think the forst boat came from seeing sticks floating on water or a bunch of them. This must of given someone an idea. Dawkins is right its like a crime scene our world. Ur just picking up clues. Mind u i think evolution is true yet i feel its staged

It would be impossible to deduce the complexity of boats and how they float from a stick/branch floating on a water that people observed in Noah's time(which on record is the oldest boat story humans have). It was inspirational to Noah peace be upon him and to his small followers to build a boat. They themselves were clueless about what they were making until it took shape. It is one gift among many to mankind by their creator. He is the one who inspires people of all faiths and backgrounds to find something useful. Everything already exists in nature. People find out about it at some point through the grace of God. This is why God is most kind in that humans benefit from the wealth of nature regardless of them being believers in the One who made all that possible or not. If someone other than Allah owned everything, people would have paid a price for not paying back to the owner of what they utilize everyday including their own very souls they didn't create. God gave people an opportunity to reflect and delayed accountability. Perhaps some will reflect accordingly and come around to believe. Others won't.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think maybe this world is robotic, I honestly do. I've seen humans do things and not realize why their doing it. Have u done something in terms of actions like automatically go grab a coffee when you really a glass of water accidently. There appears something is in control of us or else why do we do things in a robotic manner even if sometimes we don't know why we just did the action. I noticed the other day I went to get a glass of water but I went and picked up a spoon and I was like, why the hell did u just do that.

I think maybe this world is robotic, I honestly do. I've seen humans do things and not realize why their doing it. Have u done something in terms of actions like automatically go grab a coffee when you really a glass of water accidently. There appears something is in control of us or else why do we do things in a robotic manner even if sometimes we don't know why we just did the action. I noticed the other day I went to get a glass of water but I went and picked up a spoon and I was like, why the hell did u just do that.
You mean like a simulation?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You mean like a simulation?

Well I believe we are mere robots that just do things not knowing deep down why did it. Sure when you have an urge like u need to go toilet, that responding to a need inside your body, but what can explain why u picked up a fork instead of a spoon when u wanted to make a coffee, it's like some automated reflex inside of us.

The universe is a simple topic to understand. You got space which I believe continues to infinity, I think even when u see the last light from a star, I don't think that's where it ends. It may end there due to our observation but just cause you can't observe something, doesn't mean it's not there. I can't observe your thoughts but I know you have thoughts, just cause it isn't observable doesn't make it not true.

Space is an interesting topic, it's so large and black and is continuing towards an expansion. Space is like our compass, it goes every direction up, down, sideways, diagonal. Those planets and stars we see can be grouped into certain neighborhood. The funny thing is what measure do we use to group planets and stars into a solar system. Solar system is basically the sun in the middle and how many planets rotate around it and a galaxy would be a neighborhood of solar systems. That's my assumption anyways. But knowing the way they define this would be interesting and using what sort of standard.

Last edited:
They say maths is like the language of science, does anyone agree with that? I don't, i think it's the way to test something only but it doesn't actually generate ideas itself
Not sure I fully understand what you meant by the above, but the reason you see complicated formulas in Wikipedia articles on many scientific topics is that creating a mathematical modelling of nature gets very complicated quickly. Good thread, by the way. It was very intersting to read.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Not sure I fully understand what you meant by the above, but the reason you see complicated formulas in Wikipedia articles on many scientific topics is that creating a mathematical modelling of nature gets very complicated quickly. Good thread, by the way. It was very intersting to read.

Well maths is basically a number, quantity, weight, shape, and distance. That's all mathematics comes down too. Like the tree and it's leaves, there is a certain a number, quantity, weight, shape, and distance inside each leaf. But that in itself doesn't create a leaf if you know what I mean? Mathematics too me is a measurement tool.

Bro, that is your brain processing multiple tasks at the same time instead of focusing on an objective you set out to do. The time Between the specific signal sent to your brain and translated into action, and when along the way before that objective is complete your brain gets distracted. If you persist in forgetting what you set out to do, or you lose track of what you were talking about all the time, then that becomes an issue.

On a side note, Nowadays they can hook up something to your brain and they can tell what decision you will make in certain conditions. Say, if they place two objects in front of you and they tell you to pick one up and lift, they can predict your choice from your brain signals on display on a monitor before you actually lift the item.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@BestCaseScenario, I have a question for you since you enjoy subject of science. Why is it we can send satellites up into space and it floats normally yet it is far lighter then a planet in mass size. Gravity says the larger the object the slower it travels thru space, the smaller the object the faster it goes, hence why some days and nights can very very long in other planets due to their rotational movement being so slow due to the mass on them.

Now the question is, a satellite isn't heavy at all and it maintains a steady speed in orbit, but if u throw out a human from space he becomes like a rag doll, shouldn't the human float in space. Does this maybe have something to do with the direction your going? satellites go up where as if u throw a human from a space station, he just becomes like a rag doll going down. Interesting experiment would be to throw at a robot with the same weight of a human and a satellite at the same time and see the results. I know your science minded person and love experimentation.

If I right now throw out a satellite and human from space, shouldn't they both hit the ground relatively at the same speed considering their is no air in space or any other cosmic elements to interfere with the speed.

@BestCaseScenario, I have a question for you since you enjoy subject of science. Why is it we can send satellites up into space and it floats normally yet it is far lighter then a planet in mass size. Gravity says the larger the object the slower it travels thru space, the smaller the object the faster it goes, hence why some days and nights can very very long in other planets due to their rotational movement being so slow due to the mass on them.

Now the question is, a satellite isn't heavy at all and it maintains a steady speed in orbit, but if u throw out a human from space he becomes like a rag doll, shouldn't the human float in space. Does this maybe have something to do with the direction your going? satellites go up where as if u throw a human from a space station, he just becomes like a rag doll going down. Interesting experiment would be to throw at a robot with the same weight of a human and a satellite at the same time and see the results. I know your science minded person and love experimentation.

If I right now throw out a satellite and human from space, shouldn't they both hit the ground relatively at the same speed considering their is no air in space or any other cosmic elements to interfere with the speed.

All objects in space are speeding at a constant rate and float including earth itself which cruises at a speed of 67000mph/30km/s relative to the sun. An astronaut floating in space who left the ISS(international space station) may seem walking to you but in reality is speeding up along with the station at 17000mph. Man made objects take advantage of the earth's gravitational force by planning against it as they build rockets and stay afloat in space far enough from earth to not fall whilst setting a speed to match that of the earth below them. So, technically, nothing is motionless in space though some objects are speeding faster than others. Earth and other planets speed/float around the sun, sun itself is not stationary and speeds, there is gravity holding all these bodies together with the sun being the dominant force that dictates everything around it.

No, the reason you as an astronaut, your vehicle, and the satellite you placed in orbit don't fall down is because upon leaving earth you used large amount of force to escape the gravitational force of the earth that could have brought you down crashing. Your speed comes from the initial force you used to get to space. In Quote: "to orbit the planet and not come crashing down, a spacecraft has to travel forward (tangential to Earth) fast enough that it compensates for the fall downwards".

Hope this helps. Visit the Nasa.gov website for tons of Q&A material posted there.

Bro, this video is 5 minutes and helpful, watch and I will come back after a training session I have at work. See how movement in space from you on earth, earth and to larger bodies in space like galaxies are moving. Fun video and very short.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well we know time is relative and not fixed. I mean you can drive a car at 200 miles an hr and your ass is still in your seat. We understand all that, I wasn't questioning that, I see evidence of that in our world. If your still in your car seat at 200 miles an hr, you will always be in your seat if it becomes 1 trillion kilometers an hour and probably a little bit less then the speed of light. Speed of light is the measure no1 can break, if I turn on my car light you can have the biggest motor in the world, u won't cover the distance my car light just covered, u may be quicker then walking or running but u won't break the speed of light barrier.

But it is interesting how fast we are moving in the universe yet we are stuck to the ground and not moving at that rate or things aren't flipping all over on earth. There is no denying the planets are moving. U can record a spot where they are now and come back in a year time and they are not there anymore but moved. Gravity is an interesting topic!!! The gravity must be fairly strong in the universe. I find it quite amazing how the stars replicate over and over with the same exact precision, you would think their would be a-lot of differences among stars, sure they maybe smaller or bigger then each other but to constantly to get the same end product is mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts