Lets revisit somali history: the case of bride kidnappings. are we all the products of rape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
soooo wat ur sayin is ur proud of ur male forefathers for being REAL MEN n ALPHA MALES cuz they RAPED ur ayeeyos?:susp:
One you don't know for sure if rape occured and if you a certain provide me your proof. Second stop being salty just because men in those days didn't respect women as much as today, so in essence yes rape was a regular occurrence. However i don't appreciate you lame wannabe sjw xaalimos for trying to rewrite our history just so you can fit in with you Madow friends. Again i will not discuss further with you unless you provide proof that rape occurred. I'm really tired it's like ever since it joined this site i've been talking to low iq ppl constantly, who love to post non-sense just to see what kind of reaction they will get. At least when white boys do this it's because they are bored and can't fit in to their society and are probably autistic and one tantrum away from shooting their school.

Toxique

hood arawelo
One you don't know for sure if rape occured and if you a certain provide me your proof. Second stop being salty just because men in those days didn't respect women as much as today, so in essence yes rape was a regular occurrence. However i don't appreciate you lame wannabe sjw xaalimos for trying to rewrite our history just so you can fit in with you Madow friends. Again i will not discuss further with you unless you provide proof that rape occurred. I'm really tired it's like ever since it joined this site i've been talking to low iq ppl constantly, who love to post non-sense just to see what kind of reaction they will get. At least when white boys do this it's because they are bored and can't fit in to their society and are probably autistic and one tantrum away from shooting their school.

1. men in those days didn't respect women as much as today, so in essence yes rape was a regular occurrence

2.you don't know for sure if rape occured and if you a certain provide me your proof.

full

pick one cuz ur two statements contradict one another

1. men in those days didn't respect women as much as today, so in essence yes rape was a regular occurrence

2.you don't know for sure if rape occured and if you a certain provide me your proof.

full

pick one cuz ur two statements contradict one another

Toxique

Yacquub wants to be honest and admit that women were kidnaped and raped as part of the spoils of war, or as a weapon of war and yet, he wants to please the traditionalists and deny that it ever happened. That is why I said here that we became a nation of suffering from dual personalities.

Lool its not that deep niggas acting like as if the girl doesnt plan the escape with her man before hand caadi iska dhig noone got napped

Geeljire

That’s a different case and it happens at times of peace when two lovebirds who are afraid the family of the girl would refuse to give their daughter to the man that she is in love with. They run to another village/town and get married. Then, he sends his elders to her father to negotiate a settlement which is his approval. We are discussing wartime female kidnapings.

tribal warriors raiding villages, kidnappin women, holdin them against their will, forcing them to be their wives n hav their kids IS RAPE and would be illegal in this day n age. the truth is all of our grand ayeyos were raped:jcoleno:

this is why i dont giv a f*ck about a few abdis being kawaaled n endin up with non virgins. if were a 100 years ago u would have forcibly wifed that woman through kidnappin anyway:fantasia2:

continue to rise my halimos.:friendhug:

You are sjw somaha! The things u speaking is nonsense I'm from buuhodle we never never had this stuff stop speaking as if u have been to somalia naaya wax maku sheega out of the xalimos u are the biggest sjw feminist!! Don't speak of what u don't know....kulaha my grandma was raped u are mentally sick like the blue hair sjw feminists!

My ayeeyo is Muslim xabashi. My dad told me she coverted after she met my grandfather. Imma just assume they met after world war 2 and lived happily ever after
Wow. Thats cool. Did they meet in Ethiopia?
I don't think they bride-napped non Somali's though so you don't need to worry about that.

Geeljire

That’s a different case and it happens at times of peace when two lovebirds who are afraid the family of the girl would refuse to give their daughter to the man that she is in love with. They run to another village/town and get married. Then, he sends his elders to her father to negotiate a settlement which is his approval. We are discussing wartime female kidnapings.
Ohhhh i feel so dumb kkk

You are sjw somaha! The things u speaking is nonsense I'm from buuhodle we never never had this stuff stop speaking as if u have been to somalia naaya wax maku sheega out of the xalimos u are the biggest sjw feminist!! Don't speak of what u don't know....kulaha my grandma was raped u are mentally sick like the blue hair sjw feminists!

Adan

Maxaad u caayn? Fikrad baay dhiibatey, adigoon caayn, maad adigana taada dhiibatid. Don’t bully all the females on this forum.

Adan

Ninkii qalladkaaga kuu sheego AMA waa la dagaashaa ama block baa saartaa miyaa? War dumarka iska daa, it only shows how weak you are as a man.

Dumarkee??? U are the same man who was convincing me to listen to that kaafir wacdigisa and u stand up for kaafirs in this forum and u question our religion and make fun of it and u stand for a woman who said out grandmothers were raped by our grandfathers! Munaafiqa tahay kuyaal how far will u kiss the kaafirs feet! Baqti diinta katagay baa tahay don't talk to me shaytaan yahow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
what cultural revisionism is this.:mindblown:

Culturally we don't abuse our women. Also girls had their say in who they married.
We're not like the timo jilec.

Kidnapping really, tf :mindblown:

You have no idea how somali tribal fights result in, its not what you see in movies with barbarians.

Yes you do! The Torture and Mutilation of girls is a Crime against God!!! And now, off to my Female Genital Mutilation thread!

Your region of the Horn of Africa is going to hell in a Gari gacan!

Dumarkee??? U are the same man who was convincing me to listen to that kaafir wacdigisa and u stand up for kaafirs in this forum and u question our religion and make fun of it and u stand for a woman who said out grandmothers were raped by our grandfathers! Munaafiqa tahay kuyaal how far will u kiss the kaafirs feet! Baqti diinta katagay baa tahay don't talk to me shaytaan yahow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adan

Aniga I caay dumarka dhaaf, qaar aad tidhaahdo waa qadhmuun ajnabi baan guursan iyo gabadhaan whom you don’t know her ancestors. Meherkana waan kaa bixin ee dhaaf dumarka. Diintana, adigoo kale ayaa dhaawaca because of your sexist persona. Orrodoo FB Live iyo qolka Mama Malyuun qabo, iyagaa is fahmeeysaan.

You want talk about cucked?Youre using the language of people who despise you (alt-righters). My PATERNAL haplogroup R1a1a1. How true is this thing?
They hate you as well you idiot, and you're Muslim right? With your logic, why do you and your people speak Somali when we also despise you inbred looking monkeys? :hmm:
lkHj599.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts