Lets revisit somali history: the case of bride kidnappings. are we all the products of rape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
tribal warriors raiding villages, kidnappin women, holdin them against their will, forcing them to be their wives n hav their kids IS RAPE and would be illegal in this day n age. the truth is all of our grand ayeyos were raped:jcoleno:

this is why i dont giv a f*ck about a few abdis being kawaaled n endin up with non virgins. if were a 100 years ago u would have forcibly wifed that woman through kidnappin anyway:fantasia2:

continue to rise my halimos.:friendhug:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Bro don't push your fucked up family history onto me, my entire line is clean, I am not a savage lamagoodle.

it's somali culture. tribes raiding tribes, burning villages, n kidnappin women. u cant claim ur tribe was free of this even the xamariwi got got :mjcry:

World

VIP
No we’re not that extreme. :kodaksmiley:

But your grandmother may have been offered as part of the blood money to end a feud. :drakelaugh:

100 camels and 2 young virgins is the price I believe. :manny:

Toxique

hood arawelo
No we’re not that extreme. :kodaksmiley:

But your grandmother may have been offered as part of the blood money to end a feud. :drakelaugh:

100 camels and 2 young virgins is the price I believe. :manny:

that's still rape u goof:kodaksmiley:

forcing a woman to marry n hav sex with a man against her will is RAPE. i cant believ i gotta define wat rape is to ur abdis:nahgirl:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Everybody has their own cultural traditions :manny:

abdis promoting rape as a cultural tradition in 2018

giphy.gif

what cultural revisionism is this.:mindblown:

Culturally we don't abuse our women. Also girls had their say in who they married.
We're not like the timo jilec.

Kidnapping really, tf :mindblown:

You have no idea how somali tribal fights result in, its not what you see in movies with barbarians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending