Lets revisit somali history: the case of bride kidnappings. are we all the products of rape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what cultural revisionism is this.:mindblown:

Culturally we don't abuse our women. Also girls had their say in who they married.
We're not like the timo jilec.

Kidnapping really, tf :mindblown:

You have no idea how somali tribal fights result in, its not what you see in movies with barbarians.

Geko

It isn’t cultural revisionism, it’s a fact which has been practiced as late as during our civil/tribal war. Women as young as 11 were abducted from Mogadishu and forcefully married and relocated to the regions. Somali war poetry is laced with the bravery of their clansmen by killing the men of the opposing clan and looting their women and camels. That’s our history.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Geko

It isn’t cultural revisionism, it’s a fact which has been practiced as late as during our civil/tribal war. Women as young as 11 were abducted from Mogadishu and forcefully married and relocated to the regions. Somali war poetry is laced with the bravery of their clansmen by killing the men of the opposing clan and looting their women and camels. That’s our history.

THE VOICE OF REASON!!!! thank u @AussieHustler for helpin me expose this disgustin rape culture these abdis want to either hide or justify. :salute:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
tribal warriors raiding villages, kidnappin women, holdin them against their will, forcing them to be their wives n hav their kids IS RAPE and would be illegal in this day n age. the truth is all of our grand ayeyos were raped:jcoleno:

this is why i dont giv a f*ck about a few abdis being kawaaled n endin up with non virgins. if were a 100 years ago u would have forcibly wifed that woman through kidnappin anyway:fantasia2:

continue to rise my halimos.:friendhug:
Damn nigga, what are you smoking? And who's the plug? け維彙ヨく椅ン畝 園引

Toxique

hood arawelo
Damn nigga, what are you smoking? And who's the plug? け維彙ヨく椅ン畝 園引

i haven’t smoked in weeks fam. i need THAT asap these withdrawal symptoms ain’t no joke:yloezpe:

Jeesto

VIP
wtf, since when? :what1::drakewtf::gucciwhat:

Such stuff has never been practiced and/or even exist in our culture. We're not Asians :camby:

THE VOICE OF REASON!!!! thank u @AussieHustler for helpin me expose this disgustin rape culture these abdis want to either hide or justify. :salute:

Toxique

There is not a single nation on earth that hasn’t experienced a culture of rape. In some of the western developed nations victims of rape are victimised again by the cops for lack of investigating such issues and the judiciary which hands soft sentences to the rapist. Somalia is known as the rape capital of the world. If you are looking for a solution to a problem, the first stage is to admit the existence of the problem. We Somalis have a million and one problems and yet, we act proud and regard our culture to be flawless. The mindset of a nomad.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Toxique

There is not a single nation on earth that hasn’t experienced a culture of rape. In some of the western developed nations victims of rape are victimised again by the cops for lack of investigating such issues and the judiciary which hands soft sentences to the rapist. Somalia is known as the rape capital of the world. If you are looking for a solution to a problem, the first stage is to admit the existence of the problem. We Somalis have a million and one problems and yet, we act proud and regard our culture to be flawless. The mindset of a nomad.

i think the difference is europeans wouldn’t deny their history while somalis will accuse u of being a self hater for statin the FACTS about our past

tribal warriors raiding villages, kidnappin women, holdin them against their will, forcing them to be their wives n hav their kids IS RAPE and would be illegal in this day n age. the truth is all of our grand ayeyos were raped:jcoleno:

this is why i dont giv a f*ck about a few abdis being kawaaled n endin up with non virgins. if were a 100 years ago u would have forcibly wifed that woman through kidnappin anyway:fantasia2:

continue to rise my halimos.:friendhug:
Gengis khan raped most asians great grandmothers...So what?? dominant men used to win wars and continue their bloodlines through rape that was just the way things were and the arabs did it too, in fact every nation did this. That's why i'll say this again "there is no pure race on earth" hell even the moors raped europeans during recent history i bet you didn't know that. Most europeans were the products or moorish rape and they still think they have pure bloodlines. Back in those days my sister once those walls fell the men lost the right to their women since they couldn't protect them, besides i think most materialistic xaalimos today like yourselves would have agreed that weak men don't deserve their women anyway and i predict that you would have gladly jumped into the arms of the alpha male knocking those walls down.

:ulyin::pachah1::manny:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Don't know why you guys are so shocked. This was a legit practice. It happened to one of my ayeeyo's, she was kidnapped by some shisheeye guy. Very sad wallahi :kendrickcry:

Shit happens. I have a Harari ayeeyo myself. Some even have gaal Xabashi ayeeyo's :manny:
My ayeeyo is Muslim xabashi. My dad told me she coverted after she met my grandfather. Imma just assume they met after world war 2 and lived happily ever after

Toxique

hood arawelo
Gengis khan raped most asians great grandmothers...So what?? dominant men used to win wars and continue their bloodlines through rape that was just the way things were and the arabs did it too, in fact every nation did this. That's why i'll say this again "there is no pure race on earth" hell even the moors raped europeans during recent history i bet you didn't know that. Most europeans were the products or moorish rape and they still think they have pure bloodlines. Back in those days my sister once those walls fell the men lost the right to their women since they couldn't protect them, besides i think most materialistic xaalimos today like yourselves would have agreed that weak men don't deserve their women anyway and i predict that you would have gladly jumped into the arms of the alpha male knocking those walls down.

:ulyin::pachah1::manny:

soooo wat ur sayin is ur proud of ur male forefathers for being REAL MEN n ALPHA MALES cuz they RAPED ur ayeeyos?:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending