Lets revisit somali history: the case of bride kidnappings. are we all the products of rape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
my moms side is. i dnt kno why these abdis r denyin their culture. r they ashamed?:damn:
The only people who were historically “raped” were the Reer Xamar, which was a shameful tradition by the Abgaal Imam.

8F912F7E-1AA3-453E-B328-D5B55AB18D76.jpeg

But I guess you either do the cucking or get cucked. :oh6b81q:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Your qabil are savages if they did that. What is your qabil?

what cultural revisionism is this.:mindblown:

Culturally we don't abuse our women. Also girls had their say in who they married.
We're not like the timo jilec.

Kidnapping really, tf :mindblown:

You have no idea how somali tribal fights result in, its not what you see in movies with barbarians.

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=364737&sid=2b0f56292428355ddb94181916c3b8ab

"Kid, Skinnies have been abducting brides for generations!"

"^Yh, especially in SL"

"I think most of my grandmothers were abducted. Thank you Cagdheers, Warsangelis and Dhulos, without you I wouldn't be here today. "

"Does anybody remember that funny thread where Aisha's grandma was kidnapped along with her sheeps?

Nigga toke them sheeps!"

"Prior to urbanisation, all Somalis in general viewed women as a form of property that were exchanged between clans in return for camels.

No where is it sanctioned in Islam that the muhrams/clanfolk of a woman should receive payment for her hand in marriage.

You can also forget about seeking a woman's opinion on a suitor.

Can anyone confirm this old Somali nomadic tradition for me, on the wedding night, a man was expected to physically overpower (Lagdin/Dagaal) the woman before consummating the marriage. The woman would not also view him as a 'man' if he could not physically overpower her."

these r juss some of the disturbin comments confirming this is SOMALI CULTURE! dont try to deny it , instead condemn it :susp:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Only savages do this shit tbh, I'm assuming it was OG's.

yoo i juss found this comment. ur tribe created the whole thing!:susp::susp:

"Yeah Somalis used to kidnap all the time. But I think it's the sheikhal that made it their culture otherwise the marriage wasn't accepted."

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=364737&start=15

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=364737&sid=2b0f56292428355ddb94181916c3b8ab

"^Yh, especially in SL"

"I think most of my grandmothers were abducted. Thank you Cagdheers, Warsangelis and Dhulos, without you I wouldn't be here today. "

"Does anybody remember that funny thread where Aisha's grandma was kidnapped along with her sheeps?

Nigga toke them sheeps!"

"Prior to urbanisation, all Somalis in general viewed women as a form of property that were exchanged between clans in return for camels.

No where is it sanctioned in Islam that the muhrams/clanfolk of a woman should receive payment for her hand in marriage.

Can anyone confirm this old Somali nomadic tradition for me, on the wedding night, a man was expected to physically overpower (Lagdin/Dagaal) the woman before consummating the marriage. The woman would not also view him as a 'man' if he could not physically overpower her."

these r juss some of the disturbin comments confirming this is SOMALI CULTURE! dont try to deny it , instead condemn it :susp:

Nice try.

"^Yh, especially in SL"

Nigga toke them sheeps!"

Of course, they were nomads. We brang civilization saaxib.
:jcoleno:

Why do these xalimos have the constant urge to falsify history to justify their hate towards their own culture.

First, a few of them they tried to say we were being traded as slaves in the arab slave trade times to fit it with the SJW/BLM crew and now we apparently have a culture of rape and "bride kidnappings" all according to some airheads on some dusty forum.
:susp: These Xaarlimos never cease to surprise me.

"^Yh, especially in SL"

Nigga toke them sheeps!"

:dead::dead: Are you trollling me lool?

"Can anyone confirm this old Somali nomadic tradition for me, on the wedding night, a man was expected to physically overpower (Lagdin/Dagaal) the woman before consummating the marriage. The woman would not also view him as a 'man' if he could not physically overpower her."

Its says, she wouldn't view as a man if he didn't lool, how do you take this seriously. Quoting a post from a forum as if its an academic journal :mjlol: that's desperate

It's like you're paid to defame us

Don't know why you guys are so shocked. This was a legit practice. It happened to one of my ayeeyo's, she was kidnapped by some shisheeye guy. Very sad wallahi :kendrickcry:

I’m coming into terms that I may had Oromo grandmother due to my clan’s history with owning slaves

:wowsweat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shit happens. I have a Harari ayeeyo myself. Some even have gaal Xabashi ayeeyo's :manny:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Don't know why you guys are so shocked. This was a legit practice. It happened to one of my ayeeyo's, she was kidnapped by some shisheeye guy. Very sad wallahi :kendrickcry:

Shit happens. I have a Harari ayeeyo myself. Some even have gaal Xabashi ayeeyo's :manny:
If you have harari family then you are related to the sheekhaal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts