Let’s play guess who this could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Today I was in the shopping center I got a few thing as I was queuing up to check out at the counter I got my wallet out and as I was looking down counting my money I noticed the farax in front of me had an ass like Beyoncé I couldn’t help but notice it was round and Bootylicious
:dead:

Silky

操你的媽媽
"The world bank has officially confirmed that SL is an absolute shithole and that the blessed republic of the Land of sand and sea will be starting the Jupiter Exploration mission as soon as next year, as soon as the Garowe university research team crack Nuclear fusion and Win all the Nobel prizes available"

Silky

操你的媽媽
"Hooyo Mataalo, 1door 1door, hu2u hu2u, hargeisa fucking street"
download-1.jpg
"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Can you guys guess who I am?

I'm a 6"5 Medical Student at the University of Toronto with multiple es in my DMs.

I am 22 years old, make a 6 figure salary despite being a "student" and bench 300 pounds. I even own my own home in overpriced Toronto housing market. Despite all this I still have ample time to accumulate close to 6000 + posts on a Somali forum in less than 3 months in addition to trolling on various multinicking accounts and youtube.

Somaliland controls Badhan and Lasqoray and the locals are pro-Sland, Walaahi Warsengli elders told me this when I was young.

Musa Bixi will anex Garowe, Ethiopia will build all the roads in Hargeisa Walaahi I promise. We will become the Singapore of Africa.

I promise you I'm from Lughaya in Awdal, even though the subclan I claim doesn't live there at all.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Can you guys guess who I am?

I'm a 6"5 Medical Student at the University of Toronto with multiple es in my DMs.

I am 22 years old, make a 6figure salary and bench 300 pounds.

Somaliland controls Badhan and Lasqoray, Walaahi Warsengli elders told me this when I was young.

Musa Bixi will anex Garowe, Ethiopia will build all the roads in Hargeisa Walaahi I promise.

I own my own home in overpriced Toronto housing market.
Mr Akhaas im lightskinned and beautiful i do my manicure and perdicure every week @Factz wallahi I have never seen a girl boost so much about how beautiful she is on this forum like @Factz does this guy is suspect I wouldn’t be suprised if he started wearing lip stick and foundation and long nails, a diamanté dress
3830D262-FB09-4077-8266-808A501294D5.png

kkk

Xalimos I've come to realization that all faraxs eat their boogers. Yes you heard me all of them eat their duuf. it's a very known fact that they all eat their boogers after that they rub it on their big fat assess. It's time for us ladies to leave Somali men and their disgusting habits :fittytousand:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Mr Akhaas im lightskinned and beautiful i do my manicure and perdicure every week @Factz wallahi I have never seen a girl boost so much about how beautiful she is on this forum like @Factz does this guy is suspect I wouldn’t be suprised if he started wearing lip stick and foundation and long nails, a diamanté dress View attachment 49730

kkk

Look at this ass nigga. :susp:

Weren't you the guy who said raping men isn't gay and that you would like to rape a Somali male user called @Norwegian-Somali?

872jgwqOTB2NhpAMHtyztg.png

Take your ass elsewhere! :camby:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Xalimos I've come to realization that all faraxs eat their boogers. Yes you heard me all of them eat their duuf. it's a very known fact that they all eat their boogers after that they rub it on their big fat assess. It's time for us ladies to leave Somali men and their disgusting habits :fittytousand:

@xalimathe6 or @Knowles

Hey you inferior low T lamagoodles. You are my property and you inferior charcoal lamagoodles are the weakest race in the world. That's why your men are constantly getting cucked by asians, bantus, arabs because of self hating, cheap and clean charcoal lamagoodle women. Ugly donkeys :vqbuyv0:
photo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending