Lebron James son goes viral after posting his snowbunny prom date !

Yes, the higher percentage of Cadaan blood makes them have a slightly distinctive look. However, one also has to take into account where the slaves were sourced from, and how many different ethnicities were interbred in the plantation societies of the Americas when commenting on differences.

Many large plantation owners preferred to have a diverse mix of slaves as this hindered rebellious tendencies due to a language barrier. For instance, Igbo and Fante are not mutually intelligible. To the trained eye, they do not resemble each other much either. Akan people are generally shorter, darker and have less prominent features. Igbo women were
valued as concubines because they are generally lighter than some West African ethnicities.

Also, in the USA, there is a diversity of phenotypes among Madoows depending on where they originate from, Louisiana Creoles for example have more Cadaan blood and they were obviously valued as concubines. In slave markets, they would be bidding wars for mulatto temptresses. Anglos were however not as obsessed as the Latins when it comes to Mulatto women as exemplified by Brazil and it's love for Bunda.

Fulani people have a similar phenotype to African-Americans, with many even resembling Horn Africans.

images (57).jpeg

images (58).jpeg

images (63).jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So my guess was solid. I dunno what abaayo was seeing. That oday looks at least 1/4 cadaan. It's not simply skin. There's something about a lot of Aframs' facial features, skin and even their hair. You can see it's been pretty altered from their Niger-Congo baseline.
I'm pretty good at identifying a mono-ethnic African from a poly-ethnic one with some more admixture. Something is off. I get where you're coming from. It's hard to fool my eyes.

I can tell he is AA:
1653029667880.png

African
1653030702627.png

And he is African:
1653029514563.png

AA
1653030896002.png

I can tell he is African
1653029796643.png

And he is AA
1653029963600.png

AA
1653030136719.png

African
1653030281487.png

I'm pretty good at identifying a mono-ethnic African from a poly-ethnic one with some more admixture. Something is off. I get where you're coming from. It's hard to fool my eyes.

I can tell he is AA:
View attachment 224058

African
View attachment 224063

And he is African:
View attachment 224057

AA
View attachment 224064

I can tell he is African
View attachment 224059

And he is AA
View attachment 224060

AA
View attachment 224061

African
View attachment 224062
Loool how? They look so similar. What about Kevin Heart? Do you think he looks AA?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What about these actors. Can you honestly say they don't look that different from many Nigerians? View attachment 224045
View attachment 224046
View attachment 224047
View attachment 224048

Look at these Nigerians:

View attachment 224049

View attachment 224051

View attachment 224052

I did say there were exceptions like Viola Davis but out of all the folks you shared the only real standout is Kevin Hart. That nigga looks straight out of the bush (jk jk). Also, I can see the differences between the others and the actual Africans you shared. You apparently cannot, though.

Fulani people have a similar phenotype to African-Americans, with many even resembling Horn Africans.

View attachment 224053

View attachment 224054

View attachment 224055

It has been known for decades within the literature that Fulanis are Berber admixed. They have a lot of variation, though. Some are barely Berber admixed at all while others can be a 50-50 split. They're basically MENA admixed like Horners. Just a more SSA kind of MENA with more European-related ancestry (steppe & WHG).

I find it funny how their neighbors the Hausa, if I'm not mistaken, seem more autosomally "pure" SSA with just some high R1b-V88 rates even though Hausas are Afro-Asiatic speakers (Chadic) whereas Fulanis with actual AA autosomal roots are Niger-Congo speakers. Fulanis even seem to have cultural influences from Cushitic type pastoralists or at least the earliest Sahelian pastoralists Cushite type pastoralists descend from given that they use a variant of domed mat-tents:

This is a very ignorant statement, abowe. Islam came to Somalis through trade and thus the manner in which it was adopted was very syncretic meaning a great part of the pre-Islamic culture was intermingled with the new religion and cultural influences. Frankly, the vast majority of Somali culture just 100 years ago was pretty much indigenous:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He is very correct. Somalis in the 1800s and early 1900s were still traditionally dressing no different from a Xabash in Ethiopia or a Beja in Sudan, using traditional Xeer law alongside the Sharia, using their own native calendar, believing in sacred trees, trials by fire, Ayaanle spirits, figures like Nidar and Huur, folktales like this, keeping alive material culture and burial customs like this, keeping dogs (yes) with their nomadic flocks and practicing all kinds of un-Islamic shirk on a daily basis.

Islam and Arabs had a very strong impact but Geeljires were not living in Bedouin goat-hair tents and still aren't to this day but in the domed mat-tents of Cushitic nomads like Bejas, Afars and even South-Cushitic influenced people like the Khoe-Khoe of South-Africa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Our native culture always remained. It has been more diluted in the last 30-60 years due to things like modernization and salafism but even so we aren't some Carab Iska dhalis people. To this day we have our own language, identity, heritage and culture like any other non-Arab Muslim people such as Desi, Turkic and Iranic Muslims. We are simply a native Horn, Cushitic people who adopted Islam along with some notable cultural influences from the Jazeera.

You insult your forebears with such statements.

Fulani tent:

@anonimo Do we now have any notable sample sizes for Hausa auDNA samples? Curious as to how SSA to MENA they pan out.

Loool how? They look so similar. What about Kevin Heart? Do you think he looks AA?
I think the point that Soph is trying to put across is that outwardly Madoow AA's are to an extent their own unique 'ethnic group' due to the fact they are a product of New World intermixing of various African ethnic groups. They can surely pass for West Africans but will not be representative of your average full blooded West or South-West African. On Reddit, the 23andme AA results demonstrates the above point.

Brazilian relatively un-admixed Blacks, for instance, might also differ from American Blacks as well because Portugal sourced a lot of its slaves from the Congo/Angola region. They also imported Yoruba etc. as some Yoruba customs remain among the Afro-Brazilians.

I did say there were exceptions like Viola Davis but out of all the folks you shared the only real standout is Kevin Hart. That nigga looks straight out of the bush (jk jk). Also, I can see the differences between the others and the actual Africans you shared. You apparently cannot, though.

It has been known for decades within the literature that Fulanis are Berber admixed. They have a lot of variation, though. Some are barely Berber admixed at all while others can be a 50-50 split. They're basically MENA admixed like Horners. Just a more SSA kind of MENA with more European-related ancestry (steppe & WHG).

I find it funny how their neighbors the Hausa, if I'm not mistaken, seem more autosomally "pure" SSA with just some high R1b-V88 rates even though Hausas are Afro-Asiatic speakers (Chadic) whereas Fulanis with actual AA autosomal roots are Niger-Congo speakers. Fulanis even seem to have cultural influences from Cushitic type pastoralists or at least the earliest Sahelian pastoralists Cushite type pastoralists descend from given that they use a variant of domed mat-tents:

Fulani tent:

@anonimo Do we now have any notable sample sizes for Hausa auDNA samples? Curious as to how SSA to MENA they pan out.
Ain't seen any bro, not really looked into them. The further West the Hausa, the less Eurasian they probably are is my reasoned guess.

K-M-O

Somali.
Which is insane because in every group, the men tend to be more tribalistic and more obsessed with keeping it in the community.

I dislike it when some Somali men attack random Xalimos for marrying out, but I really rate that the majority of Faraxs only go for Somali women and are focused on making sure they only benefit the Somali community and have high self esteem don't look at outsiders as prizes. That is how it should be and madow men need to take a leaf from that book.

They don’t have strong or pronounce heritage.

they’re; excuse me: Bastardised groups.

Who are descended from a heritage whether it’s Anglo or European slave owners; not to mentioned the Jim Crow experience.

These people have Anglo or European names; they speak English and are dominated by Westerners.

truth is their reason to have the need to “peruse” anything don’t work on New world blacks.

Only on traditional Africans. AA just need to find a way to built their self esteem but they don’t have to limit or have the reason to peruse.

They don’t have strong or pronounce heritage.

they’re; excuse me: Bastardised groups.

Who are descended from a heritage whether it’s Anglo or European slave owners; not to mentioned the Jim Crow experience.

These people have Anglo or European names; they speak English and are dominated by Westerners.

truth is their reason to have the need to “peruse” anything don’t work on New world blacks.

Only on traditional Africans. AA just need to find a way to built their self esteem but they don’t have to limit or have the reason to peruse.
Not an excuse. Ashkenazi jews look fully European after centuries of mixing with Europeans. In America, they have fully blended into white America yet they have their own identity and love for their community.

Madows should have even more of a community identity and love for their peoples. They've been brutalised, discriminated against (even to this day) and have been excluded from the so called 'American dream'. It is even more imperative that they try to build themselves up and change the narrative.

K-M-O

Somali.
Not an excuse. Ashkenazi jews look fully European after centuries of mixing with Europeans. In America, they have fully blended into white America yet they have their own identity and love for their community.

Madows should have even more of a community identity and love for their peoples. They've been brutalised, discriminated against (even to this day) and have been excluded from the so called 'American dream'. It is even more imperative that they try to build themselves up and change the narrative.

European Jews is not the example I would use:

-They were not stripped from their heritage.

- They were not transported but rather migrated to America

-They have their own language and culture.

-And their not bastardised.

AA‘s and Jews have similar story of historical prosecution, humiliation and degradation.

but slavery transportation or stripping one’s culture is not one of them.

European Jews is not the example I would use:

-They were not stripped from their heritage.

- They were not transported but rather migrated to America

-They have their own language and culture.

-And their not bastardised.

AA‘s and Jews have similar story of historical prosecution, humiliation and degradation.

but slavery transportation or stripping one’s culture is not one of them.
That is my point. Surely if you've been stripped of your culture you'd be even more vigilant about preserving the little that you have and built. That is why I rate people like Dr Umar, although he is a bit wacky but I definitely see where he is coming from. You have people like Malcolm X who understood this clearly and educated himself about his W African ancestry ect.

Trending

Latest posts