Lebron James son goes viral after posting his snowbunny prom date !

Like father like son

Screenshot_20220519-033851_Twitter.jpg

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Never knew you’re against interracial marriages: thought you want some cadaan chick?

:lolbron:
I love snow bunnies bro but i would never mix if i had the money and status of bronny, you gotta keep that money in your own community

If he mixes within 2 generations all that cash and assets will go right back to the white community

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
what wealthy/rich black people in the U.S fail to realize is when they marry a white person, their wealth is going straight back into white communities. :l
rts4qcijehypj6slo848.jpg

Patrick mahomes is half black this is mom and dad beside him

EcSW1jNXsAAv3VW.jpg large.jpg

This is his new contract making him the 3rd most paid QB in the league

brittany-matthews-patrick-mahome-mc-main-210823.jpg

Married a white chick and now birthed a fully white kid, all that money is right back to the white community

View attachment 223951

Patrick mahomes is half black this is mom and dad beside him

View attachment 223952

This is his new contract making him the 3rd most paid QB in the league

View attachment 223954

Married a white chick and now birthed a fully white kid, all that money is right back to the white community
They don't learn, they don't fucking learn! black people in the united states complain about white people being so wealthy! little do they know, their own people are supplying their wealth!

Last edited:

K-M-O

Somali.
I love snow bunnies bro but i would never mix if i had the money and status of bronny, you gotta keep that money in your own community

If he mixes within 2 generations all that cash and assets will go right back to the white community

What I’ve realised AA women are more tribalistic than black men.

Black men are gassed up a lot in the mainstream entertainments; to a point they feel the need to be validated outside their community; while black women get no representations and have to suffer it all through the failures of AA men.

But this is only New worlds blacks that does this: traditional Africans like: Somalis, Nigerians and Ethiopians ect.....

They stick with their own; due to stronger culture and Heritage.

I agree, i'm all for interracial marriage, but if i'm incredibly wealthy i'd marry into the black community, and I would make sure that all of that money stays within the black community.

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I agree, i'm all for interracial marriage, but if i'm incredibly wealthy id marry into the black community, and i would make sure that all of that money stays within the black community.
Its sad when you look at all the NFL players and like 80% of the NBA players all that money gone, they always say they care about generational wealth then go on to mix

Thats why Jews stay on top, they keep all the money and assets between themselves

Its sad when you look at all the NFL players and like 80% of the NBA players all that money gone, they always say they care about generational wealth then go on to mix

Thats why Jews stay on top, they keep all the money and assets between themselves
Exactly they need to follow their lead.

Trending