Lebron James son goes viral after posting his snowbunny prom date !

Yes, they would.

White people in this day and age primarily go for appearance. No one looks at Halsey and thinks she's mixed. She's literally half black. The grandchildren of black men who are 75% white and look it, will most definitely gravitate towards their white side and their white ancestors will be nothing but a footnote in history. Also, 'passing' is a thing amongst cadaans. Pale madows used to routinely move to different areas, marry cadaans and pretend to be fully white. That is why you have a many many cadaans that have significant amount of madow blood.
Since her father is ADOS she's probably less then half black. AA tend to have 20% of european in them on average. Halsey may fall under the 80%-90% European range.

Cadaans rarely have any madow blood in them, on average Cadaans are 98%-99% European while that 2% or 0.1% is either west african or Native american

Since her father is ADOS she's probably less then half black. AA tend to have 20% of european in them on average. Halsey may fall under the 80%-90% European range.

Cadaans rarely have any madow blood in them, on average Cadaans are 98%-99% European while that 2% or 0.1% is either west african or Native american
You'd be suprised. I was watching a video about this white racist who ended up being 14% black. 80 years ago, a lot of very light skin AAs who were probably 75% white would go to different parts of the country and reinvent themselves. They would lie and pretend to be fully white and have kids with a white partner who is none the wiser of their black former life.

Most AAs have at least 20% European, but any child they have with a white person is still seen as black, unless they end up looking like Halsey or Mariah Carey, yet they're not any different to Alicia keys and Halle Berry who are most definitely seen as black, despite being the exact same mixture.

Last edited:
Where? They're such a minority which is why people feel the needs to talk about them.Somalis wouldn't be behaving embarrassing about IR relationships if it was that common in real life.

Most rich Somali men are married to Somali women and we don't have the dilemma madow women have who have to worry if a man from their own community would be into black women. I automatically assume that for 99% of Faraxs and Xalimos, a Somali would be their 1st choice.

I'm a millennial btw, so I might not be too update about what these ciyaal Gen Zs are up to. Most Gen Zs are under 25 anyway.

When I say classy, I'm talking about those weird Somalis who have dogs, talk white and typically have high standing careers, from my limited interactions with them, they're the type to eat pork but still profess to be 'spiritually' Muslim lol

When I say classy, I'm talking about those weird Somalis who have dogs, talk white and typically have high standing careers, from my limited interactions with them, they're the type to eat pork but still profess to be 'spiritually' Muslim lol
Lol, them ones are better off marrying outsiders tbh. Since, they are gaal raac and don't have much of a respect for their religion and culture they're not going to get along with a normal Somali who has a healthy respect and is immersed in his/her religion and culture. In saying that, i've been seeing white washed Somalis marrying each other as well. I suppose they can relate to each other being self-haters who lack dhaqan and deen.

I think these examples are cruel and unfair. May I scream Objections??????

I guess my point was- Whiteness is a feature deeply desired and sets the standard beauty of the whole universe. Naturally,. the expectation is-- White needs to be apparent to be called White but same rule cannot apply with black. Black race has a negative connotation. You are black or other if u cannot pass for white
I have to agree with you ,this is actually a very deep analysis .

I have a question for you where do you think the value hierarchy of this issue comes from?

Lol, them ones are better off marrying outsiders tbh. Since, they are gaal raac and don't have much of a respect for their religion and culture they're not going to get along with a normal Somali who has a healthy respect and is immersed in his/her religion and culture. In saying that, i've been seeing white washed Somalis marrying each other as well. I suppose they can relate to each other being self-haters who lack dhaqan and deen.

UK, right? Cause that XSomalian sub draws most of their users from there, and to my surprise, majority are with Somalis, a fair amount of them are American too, I don't even know what to make of it. :stopit:

If I was an obscenely wealthy man (with billions at hand)... I would support my sons & daughters in their right to marry whomever they so choose, however, the entirety of their inheritance would be transferred directly back into projects to help my collective self -- my people...

My children would be made aware of this fact well in advance; due to the greed of compromised, treasonous Negroes, our people have virtually nothing on the ledger, so I would be dammed if I gave away the meagre resources of my people to those that already own the world.

i-said-what-i-said-nene-leakes.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have to agree with you ,this is actually a very deep analysis .

I have a question for you where do you think the value hierarchy of this issue comes from?

I think it comes from our human nature. We are natured to be attracted to beauty. Beauty matters. Even to Angels. In Sahaba days-- when Jibril wants to go to meet the prophet pbuh, he transforms himself on the most handsome sahaba. WHY? Why not any sahaba? Because Jibril's honor does not befit him to pick anybody, must be the most handsomest.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If I was an obscenely wealthy man (with billions at hand)... I would support my sons & daughters in their right to marry whomever they so choose, however, the entirety of their inheritance would be transferred directly back into projects to help my collective self -- my people...

My children would be made aware of this fact well in advance; due to the greed of compromised, treasonous Negroes, our people have virtually nothing on the ledger, so I would be dammed if I gave away the meagre resources of my people to those that already own the world.

View attachment 223974

HA HA HA HA

UK, right? Cause that XSomalian sub draws most of their users from there, and to my surprise, majority are with Somalis, a fair amount of them are American too, I don't even know what to make of it. :stopit:
Absolutely no true .

Manyy of them want/prefer a somali ,but they cant find an xmuslim somali easy.

Majority date out .

@Chase @Basra @Ozark

Maxaad u qosleeysaa?

:cosbyhmm:

The treasonous negroes part lmao

Absolutely no true .

Manyy of them want/prefer a somali ,but they cant find an xmuslim somali easy.

Majority date out .

There was several polls on that sub saying otherwise, and I recognise a few on there from their daily postings. They claimed it was hard initially, and that a lot secretly dated Somalis who aren't gaal but drink and fornicate, at the end most of them either found like minded gaals or a very liberal Somali, just lurk more and you'll see.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I agree, i'm all for interracial marriage, but if i'm incredibly wealthy i'd marry into the black community, and I would make sure that all of that money stays within the black community.
Its sad when you look at all the NFL players and like 80% of the NBA players all that money gone, they always say they care about generational wealth then go on to mix

Thats why Jews stay on top, they keep all the money and assets between themselves
Which is insane because in every group, the men tend to be more tribalistic and more obsessed with keeping it in the community.

I dislike it when some Somali men attack random Xalimos for marrying out, but I really rate that the majority of Faraxs only go for Somali women and are focused on making sure they only benefit the Somali community and have high self esteem don't look at outsiders as prizes. That is how it should be and madow men need to take a leaf from that book.
When it comes to Africans, I'd 100% agree with you. But African Americans who have 15-25% European DNA, carry European haplogroups, I honestly don't see the point. They are already so interwoven with White America, they might as well marry who they like.

I can even understand a Jamaican/Trinidadian/Haitian pushing to marry within their community, since even though they suffered through slavery, at the end of the day they have their own nations, but AAs have no where else to go but America. They may as well assimilate into the mainstream.

Last edited:
Thats why Jews stay on top, they keep all the money and assets between themselves
That's not the case anymore. Most young Jews in the USA are race-mixing to a high degree. According to the latest stats, a significant share of married American Jews have a non-Jewish spouse, especially amongst the Secular & Atheist Jews.

Last edited: