Lebron James son goes viral after posting his snowbunny prom date !

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
That is my point. Surely if you've been stripped of your culture you'd be even more vigilant about preserving the little that you have and built. That is why I rate people like Dr Umar, although he is a bit wacky but I definitely see where he is coming from. You have people like Malcolm X who understood this clearly and educated himself about his W African ancestry ect.

True. Their features is their only profile they have as their identification.

The word black or negro is a word invented by Europeans.

but these references is what keep them close or connected as AA’s

One thing for sure I rate the old AA’s: they had class, respect, innovation and affection for their community.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

off topic but west african muslims got dat drip. why aint we somalis got that. :wow:

hausafulani-men-display-their-traditional-costumes-during-the-national-festival-for-arts-and-culture-nafest-in-edo-state-nigeria-2A7B4A3.jpg
They got influenced by their neighbours to the North I assume but have made it their own with the colourful print cloths.

The African wax print cloths that are popular in that part of the world are actually Indonesian in origin as Dutch traders introduced them to the African market in the 19th century. A Dutch company still makes a tidy profit from exporting these cloths to West/Central Africa.

Even someone like Will Smith can pass for Igbo. They're usually light skin. I don't think the differences are that significant. Look at Jay Z, Kanye, look at Gabrielle Union ect, they wouldn't look too out of place in a market in Ghana or Nigeria.

Looks like someone is well-versed into the West Africans than any of the other folks here!

@Abdisamad

They don’t have strong or pronounce heritage.

they’re; excuse me: Bastardised groups.

Who are descended from a heritage whether it’s Anglo or European slave owners; not to mentioned the Jim Crow experience.

These people have Anglo or European names; they speak English and are dominated by Westerners.

truth is their reason to have the need to “peruse” anything don’t work on New world blacks.

Only on traditional Africans. AA just need to find a way to built their self esteem but they don’t have to limit or have the reason to peruse.

We also have Arabic names and that is because we're Muslims. So to AAs with Anglo or European names, it has something to do with Christianity they adopted due to slavery and living in America. And that is not their fault. I also don't see an issue with them having Anglo or Euro names.

AAs come a long way, and looking at where they're today and where they came from, they really beat the odds. That goes to your assertion that "AA just need to find a way to built their self esteem" doesn't hold water here. Throughout their experience, they challenged a system that was designed to oppress them, deny them their rights, and did everything they could to keep them down. It is miracle that they exist today, and keep their heads high against that evil system.

As a usual, Somalis have big mouths, disrespectful, and arrogant at the same time when there is hardly anything that is going for us.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
When you make it big like that stick to your people. I also don’t blame people for not doing so. Most of big celebs of colour could have been multimillionaires by sticking to their own and investing (both men and women) sigh! But only some people see the bigger picture!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
How? What type of prediction skills do you possess? I'm impressed lol. Girl was from Hargeisa. Her grandfather was probably a sailor.

You said grandfather. Most of the early Somalis in the UK were from British Somaliland so groups like Isaaqs, Warsangelis, Dhulbahantes and Samaroons. Of those groups Isaaqs were the most significant so just a probability bet. And I get the sense you're an Isaaq yourself and figured you'd wanna rep your eedo.

:pachah1:

Lol I just clocked what he trying to say :russ:
@Roorigeg you ain't letting the west-african allegations go :mjlol:
I don't even know when she got married, a couple of months ago she was not married.. Beside she never gave me the vibes of being into west africans.. But what do I know :noneck:

Anyway as I see it any xalimo who marries out loses the right to critique Somali faraxs.. She's no longer our headache and vise versa.

I don't even know when she got married, a couple of months ago she was not married.. Beside she never gave me the vibes of being into west africans.. But what do I know :noneck:

Anyway as I see it any xalimo who marries out loses the right to critique Somali faraxs.. She's no longer our headache and vise versa.
She's married to a farax.
Tbh spreading fake news about people isn't it

We just elected a new president :leon:

Let us just wish the best for that country.

Lol I just clocked what he was trying to say :russ:
@Roorigeg you ain't letting the west-african allegations go :mjlol:

It is more than allegations! :dead:

What's with you and @Angelina ninyahow.. You two are lowkey playing cat and mouse game or what? Are you insinuating she has west African relatives? :farmajoyaab:

Whats up with you, man? I just @ you, was expecting you would get the humor, but you just came back on me, man. I lead you to the well, but you came back on me, bro. :mjlol:

Let us just wish the best for that country.

It is more than allegations! :dead:

Whats up with you, man? I just @ you, was expecting you would get the humor, but you just came back on me, man. I lead you to the well, but you came back on me, bro. :mjlol:
Last time I remember you two were lowkey flirting the next I'm hearing she's married then a couple of days later you are telling us she's hooked up to a foreigner I'm confused sxb :damn::mindblown:

Just seen this. Damn he snagged himself a fit snow bunny. Look at them defined legs. Lord I love white women with toned legs and a wagon. Yes I'm aware I need help.

Trending