Lebron James son goes viral after posting his snowbunny prom date !

To be honest, lebron probably happy his son is into girls PERIOD.
Look what happened to D Wade's Son :shaq:

dwyane-wade-gabrielle-union-lgbtq-son-today-main-191220-v2.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To be honest, lebron probably happy his son is into girls PERIOD.
Look what happened to D Wade's Son :shaq:

dwyane-wade-gabrielle-union-lgbtq-son-today-main-191220-v2.jpg

its amazing the times we are in, when people are praising teenagers having heterosexual sex and congratulating each other they dodged the gay bullet!

ha ha ha ha ha a

When it comes to Africans, I'd 100% agree with you. But African Americans who have 15-25% European DNA, carry European haplogroups, I honestly don't see the point. They are already so interwoven with White America, they might as well marry who they like.

I can even understand a Jamaican/Trinidadian/Haitian pushing to marry within their community, since even though they suffered through slavery, at the end of the day they have their own nations, but AAs have no where else to go but America. They may as well assimilate into the mainstream.
A lot of ethnic minorities in America are firmly rooted in the nation and America is a multicultural land made of a multitude of different groups. The important thing is that Black Americans preserve their heritages and try to become a wealthy and successful group that look out for their own.

Also, your logic simply does not make sense as despite having 15% European DNA, the vast majority look 100% African and that is what their overwhelming heritage is and that is what the world sees them as. Having European 'haplogroups' means nothing in reality and only means anything to people on the internet who are interested in ancestry. To the world, they're not much different to their West African counterparts and cadaans treat them the exact same if not worse if we look at the success Nigerians have in America.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You'd be suprised. I was watching a video about this white racist who ended up being 14% black. 80 years ago, a lot of very light skin AAs who were probably 75% white would go to different parts of the country and reinvent themselves. They would lie and pretend to be fully white and have kids with a white partner who is none the wiser of their black former life.

Most AAs have at least 20% European, but any child they have with a white person is still seen as black, unless they end up looking like Halsey or Mariah Carey, yet they're not any different to Alicia keys and Halle Berry who are most definitely seen as black, despite being the exact same mixture.

Another weird ass example is Rashida Jones:

DTobvX6.jpg

Completely generic brunette looking White girl with a father who looks about as madow as Steve Harvey.

:wtf:

Now if she was a coon, ashamed of her father and not famous she could easily move into some all white neighborhood if she had the financial means and never let them know she's probably at least 30% African.

DTobvX6.jpg

Completely generic brunette looking White girl with a father who looks about as madow as Steve Harvey.

Now if she was a coon, ashamed of her father and not famous she could easily move into some all white neighborhood if she had the financial means and never let them know she's probably at least 30% African.
Her father looks fully African. No different to the Nigerian uncles I see about town. I doubt he is 20% European. Many AAs are actually only 10-8% European, so It wouldn't suprise me if she's actually 40% African.

I was watching this fascinating documentary about a term called 'passing'. Years ago, people like Rashida would literally move to Northern states in America, shed their 'Black' heritage and pretend to be WASP. Usually those that did that were from the South and were multi-generational Mixed AAs who were pale but were seen as black by everyone, especially the ultra racist White American southerners who knew exactly what their origins were and would crucify them if they dared to pretend to be anything but black.

There was this old blonde cadaan ayeeyo who was a WASP can be who probably never associated with black people, made a shocking discovery that her mother who came to the North with no family was in fact a light skin black woman with many relatives in Louisiana and some of them being straight madow. She even managed to find her mother's real birth certificate from the like the early 1900s and her hooyo was listed as black along with the whole family! For many many years her mother was masquerading as a white lady. Also, she did note that her mother was unusually tanned but she would lie and say she had Mediterranean heritage and there were many other clues that made her think her mother was hiding stuff, but never in a million years did she think she would be black! Oh and to make it worse, her father was a racist! The whole time, her dad had no idea he was laying next to a madow woman!

Last edited:

DTobvX6.jpg

Janet Jackson
images (53).jpeg

Muhammed Ali's grandsons
images (54).jpeg

African-Americans (especially the elite) are bleaching themselves out of existence, sad to see.

Janet Jackson
View attachment 224040

Muhammed Ali's grandsons
View attachment 224041

African-Americans (especially the elite) are bleaching themselves out of existence, sad to see.
They'll be forgotten. Nothing but a footnote in their descendents history, but their money will live on through the white communities they'll be funding as their ever lighter great grand children go on to marry other cadaans.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Also, your logic simply does not make sense as despite having 15% European DNA, the vast majority look 100% African and that is what their overwhelming heritage is and that is what the world sees them as. Having European 'haplogroups' means nothing in reality and only means anything to people on the internet who are interested in ancestry. To the world, they're not much different to their West African counterparts and cadaans treat them the exact same if not worse if we look at the success Nigerians have in America.

I wouldn't entirely say so, walaashay. If you meet actual Western and Central Africans you'll immediately realize that 90%+ of African Americans look somewhat mixed. Even most of the most "black" looking ones. They don't seem so to you because you're Somali and your baseline for "madow" might be our people who are like 45% MENA (kek).

These are pretty baseline Niger-Congo descended people:

nqlHyl1.jpg

0BOZPPH.jpg
khXwcVc.jpg

eXbYg5t.jpg

nWThXik.jpg

These aren't even very extreme examples but I always immediately noticed the differences in facial features, skin texture and the level of kinkiness of the hair when I started meeting Nigerians, Ghanaians, Cameroonians and Kenyans here in the UAE compared to Aframs we see on TV and all over the web.

There are some exceptions like Viola Davis but most Aframs look different from their Niger-Congo ancestors and I'd say the at least 10% or more cadaan ancestry is the cause. And a lot of Aframs do in fact have much more than 5-10%. I haven't kept up with the peer-reviewed papers but I see 23andme results around a lot and it's fairly regular to be 15-20% or even more. Some even have a surprising amount of Native ancestry.

Last edited:
I wouldn't entirely say so, walaashay. If you meet actual Western and Central Africans you'll immediately realize that 90%+ of African Americans look somewhat mixed. Even most of the most "black" looking ones. They don't seem so to you because you're Somali and your baseline for "madow" might be our people who are like 45% MENA (kek).

nqlHyl1.jpg

0BOZPPH.jpg
khXwcVc.jpg

eXbYg5t.jpg

nWThXik.jpg

These aren't even very extreme examples but I always immediately noticed the differences in facial features, skin texture and the level of kinkiness of the hair when I started meeting Nigerians, Ghanaians, Cameroonians and Kenyans here in the UAE compared to Aframs we see on TV and all over the web. There are some exceptions like Viola Davis but most Aframs look different from their Niger-Congo ancestors and I'd say the at least 10% or more cadaan ancestry is the cause. And a lot of Aframs do in fact have much more than 5-10%. I haven't kept up with the peer-reviewed papers but I see 23andme results around a lot and it's fairly regularly to be 15-20% or even more. Some even have a surprising amount of Native ancestry.
Even someone like Will Smith can pass for Igbo. They're usually light skin. I don't think the differences are that significant. Look at Jay Z, Kanye, look at Gabrielle Union ect, they wouldn't look too out of place in a market in Ghana or Nigeria.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Her father looks fully African. No different to the Nigerian uncles I see about town. I doubt he is 20% European. Many AAs are actually only 10-8% European, so It wouldn't suprise me if she's actually 40% African.

I was watching this fascinating documentary about a term called 'passing'. Year ago, people like Rashida would literally move to Northern states in America, shed their 'Black' heritage and pretend to be WASP. Usually those that did that were from the South and were multi-generational Mixed AAs who were pale but were seen as black by everyone, especially the ultra racist White American southerners who knew exactly what their origins were.

There was this old blonde cadaan ayeeyo who was WASP can be who probably never associated with black people, made a shocking discovery that her mother who came to the North with no family was in fact a light skin black woman with many relatives in Louisiana and some of them being straight madow. She even managed to find her mother's real birth certificate from the like the 1900s and her hooyo was listed as black along with the whole family! For many many years her mother was masquerading as a white lady. Also, she did note that her mother was unusually tanned but she would lie and say she had Mediterranean heritage.

You don't know his admixture % so that's quite assumptive. And I don't think you can always tell by looking at them how mixed they are as skin tone can be somewhat misleading.
1653026876773.png

African Americans depending on region/locale/family history vary in admixture considerably. You can find someone who is 0-5% admixed (as I have seen in certain regions) and those with up to 75% admixture that self-identify as AA/Black. Though the average is 20-25%. They barely have a cut-off/threshold for Blackness.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Even someone like Will Smith can pass for Igbo. They're usually light skin. I don't think the differences are that significant. Look at Jay Z, Kanye, look at Gabrielle Union ect, they wouldn't look too out of place in a market in Ghana or Nigeria.

Passing and actually looking it when someone really looks with a good eye aren't the same thing. There are some light-skin West Africans like Chiwetel Ejiofer but even then it's the facial features, skin texture and hair that give it away, walaashay. Actual West and Central Africans tend to have more robust, popping facial features. More prominent brow-ridges and things like that. I've also noticed their skin tends to be a rougher or just generally more weighty somehow and they often have more uniformly very kinky hair.

Light skin Igbo dude:

eXbYg5t.jpg

Will Smith:

M8Fy3Hr.jpg

I can see the difference. I dunno about you. Chiwetel has a rougher hair texture and an overall robusticity to him. It's actually weird for me to behold because even before I became aware about actors like him and that young man from Get Out not being Aframs I kept feeling like something was off about their looks compared to the Aframs I was used to seeing since my childhood. Cadaan and Native blood has had a pretty plain effect on Aframs. Even when talking about people like Beyonce or Jay Z, I would say.

You don't know his admixture % so that's quite assumptive. And I don't think you can always tell by looking at them how mixed they are as skin tone can be somewhat misleading.
View attachment 224042
African Americans depending on region/locale/family history vary in admixture considerably. You can find someone who is 0-5% admixed (as I have seen in certain regions) and those with up to 75% admixture that self-identify as AA/Black. Though the average is 20-25%. They barely have a cut-off/threshold for Blackness.
That is why I said I wouldn't be suprised. I never said he only had 10% European DNA.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
View attachment 224042

So my guess was solid. I dunno what abaayo was seeing. That oday looks at least 1/4 cadaan. It's not simply skin. There's something about a lot of Aframs' facial features, skin and even their hair. You can see it's been pretty altered from their Niger-Congo baseline.

They'll be forgotten. Nothing but a footnote in their descendents history, but their money will live on through the white communities they'll be funding as their ever lighter great grand children go on to marry other cadaans.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, if a half Somali chooses to identify as Somali, I have no problem with it, regardless if they have a qabil or not. But a white person with paternal Somali ancestry is just another white person qabil be damned, anyone saying otherwise is delusional.

nqlHyl1.jpg

0BOZPPH.jpg
khXwcVc.jpg

eXbYg5t.jpg

nWThXik.jpg

These aren't even very extreme examples but I always immediately noticed the differences in facial features, skin texture and the level of kinkiness of the hair when I started meeting Nigerians, Ghanaians, Cameroonians and Kenyans here in the UAE compared to Aframs we see on TV and all over the web.

There are some exceptions like Viola Davis but most Aframs look different from their Niger-Congo ancestors and I'd say the at least 10% or more cadaan ancestry is the cause. And a lot of Aframs do in fact have much more than 5-10%. I haven't kept up with the peer-reviewed papers but I see 23andme results around a lot and it's fairly regularly to be 15-20% or even more. Some even have a surprising amount of Native ancestry.
Yes, the higher percentage of Cadaan blood makes them have a slightly distinctive look. However, one also has to take into account where the slaves were sourced from, and how many different ethnicities were interbred in the plantation societies of the Americas when commenting on differences.

Many large plantation owners preferred to have a diverse mix of slaves as this hindered rebellious tendencies due to a language barrier. For instance, Igbo and Fante are not mutually intelligible. To the trained eye, they do not resemble each other much either. Akan people are generally shorter, darker and have less prominent features. Igbo women were
valued as concubines because they are generally lighter than some West African ethnicities.

Also, in the USA, there is a diversity of phenotypes among Madoows depending on where they originate from, Louisiana Creoles for example have more Cadaan blood and they were obviously valued as concubines. In slave markets, they would be bidding wars for mulatto temptresses. Anglos were however not as obsessed as the Latins when it comes to Mulatto women as exemplified by Brazil and it's love for Bunda.

Trending

Latest posts