Lebron James son goes viral after posting his snowbunny prom date !

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
I agree, i'm all for interracial marriage, but if i'm incredibly wealthy id marry into the black community, and i would make sure that all of that money stays within the black community.

I understand where you and @xoogster are coming from but there are layers of contradictory.

Can‘t support interracial and go against it if it doesn’t suit your favours.

You guys need to fix yourself first before depending on your community.

Also both Community won’t claim them since white people have the one drop rule.

:sass2:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I understand where you and @xoogster are coming from but there are layers of contradictory.

Can‘t support interracial and go against it if it doesn’t suit your favours.

You guys need to fix yourself first before depending on your community.

Also both Community won’t claim them since white people have the one drop rule.

:sass2:

I'm 100% playing it both sides bro, in these types of relationships im against. Gotta protect your own interests first

Look at the picture of the NFL player i posted, his dad was black, mixed then the mixed kid married a white women aswell. They gave birth to a baby and that kid is 100% white now

All it took was 2 gens of mixing and the blackness was fully diluted, that kid will never claim being black

K-M-O

I'm 100% playing it both sides bro, in these types of relationships im against. Gotta protect your own interests first

Lol.

I actually realised that black men are the only groups that claim biracial women while cadaans don’t.

There was a dedicated video of this where black man showed his disavow for biracial people claiming to be black:

:trumpsmirk: Based.

Last edited:

Look at the picture of the NFL player i posted, his dad was black, mixed then the mixed kid married a white women aswell. They gave birth to a baby and that kid is 100% white now

All it took was 2 gens of mixing and the blackness was fully diluted, that kid will never claim being black
then that kid is going to marry white. its amazing how fast black blood can be erased so quickly.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who ? I believe she's fully white

No, she is not full White. Please. If she removed her make up and her dyed blonde hair, she will look like Selena Gomez

1652965820691.png

Who cares African Americans still have their slave owners last name. They are ashamed of their color, culture, and community will do anything to be associated with white. Let them marry cadaans just stay away from somali people

I actually realised that black men are the only groups that claim biracial women while cadaans don’t.
That's a narrow view.

Biracials claim to be black themselves & are accepted by both black men & women .

The problem is with the concept of race itself .

The concept of what being black includes is ambiguous .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's a narrow view.

Biracials claim to be black themselves & are accepted by both black men & women .

"The concept of what being black includes is ambiguous"

huh? I don't think so hon. I know when i see black or mixed black

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
That's a narrow view.

They have no choice, biracials get thrown to blacks whether they accept them or now

Its universally accepted

"The concept of what being black includes is ambiguous"

huh? I don't think so hon. I know when i see black or mixed black
Mixed black are black is my point

When a white is mixed they not white anymore .
You have to be fully white to be white ,but with black its ambiguous .

K-M-O

That's a narrow view.

As @xoogster said:

Biracial people usually don’t have any choice. White people have one drop rule; while Madows claim them under the sun due to either fetish or self hate.

@Bundasliga: “Biracials claim to be black themselves”

And I do agree with you there as well since madow have dominant features they have no other choice.

but I cringe when they consider Obama the first black President of America.

:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
As @xoogster said:

Biracial people usually don’t have any choice. White people have one drop rule; while Madows claim them under the sun due to either fetish or self hate.

@Bundasliga: “Biracials claim to be black themselves”

And I do you with there as well since madow have dominant features they have no other choice.

but I cringe when they consider Obama the first black President of America.

:chrisfreshhah:

Facts bro, it depends how the mixed breeds comes out and looks, the black race will have them dumped to them but it comes down to them accepting their black half

Theres too many stories of mixed african kids being extreme self haters because they have mixed features of both races and try to hang on to their proximity to their white side

Trending