Lebron James son goes viral after posting his snowbunny prom date !

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's a narrow view.

Biracials claim to be black themselves & are accepted by both black men & women .

The problem is with the concept of race itself .

The concept of what being black includes is ambiguous .

"The concept of what being black includes is ambiguous"

huh? I don't think so hon. I know whe
Mixed black are black is my point

When a white is mixed they not white anymore .
You have to be fully white to be white ,but with black its ambiguous .

True. White needs to be 100% there, not necessarily all by DNA but by how u look

I agree, i'm all for interracial marriage, but if i'm incredibly wealthy i'd marry into the black community, and I would make sure that all of that money stays within the black community.
Why would you be for interracial marriage. This causes chaos and identity crisis for offsprings. Imagine your kid going to cadaan grandparents and eating pork lol. Nothing wrong with preserving one’s culture and identity. Marriage fuses two families

Why would you be for interracial marriage. This causes chaos and identity crisis for offsprings. Imagine your kid going to cadaan grandparents and eating pork lol. Nothing wrong with preserving one’s culture and identity. Marriage fuses two families
I'm for interracial marriage because, it shouldnt matter what someones race or ethnicity is, if someone loves you for you, then you should be with them regardless of their background. especially in countries like the U.S where diversity is rampant, its hard not to fall in love with someone who is not the same racial/ethnic group.

identity crisis's happens when parents fail to install identity into their children.

I agree 100%, there isn't wrong with wanting to marry within your kind. and its ok if you want too, everyone is different!

Mozart

You need people like me
Somali’s and their kids with massive identity crises prove this wrong

Somali’s and their kids with massive identity crises prove this wrong
your right. it’s true for somali teens out in west they do have identity crisis at some point, but most out grow it especially if both parents are in their life takes time to find yourself in west with so many negative influences

"The concept of what being black includes is ambiguous"

huh? I don't think so hon. I know whe

True. White needs to be 100% there, not necessarily all by DNA but by how u look
Basically what I'm saying is nobody knows when blackness stops . Its ambiguous

Example both are & claiming to blackness
sub-buzz-8872-1610586919-16.jpg
_104702671_38626069_250866992208176_961195281204903936_n.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basically what I'm saying is nobody knows when blackness stops . Its ambiguous

Example both are & claiming to blackness
View attachment 223965View attachment 223966

I think these examples are cruel and unfair. May I scream Objections??????

I guess my point was- Whiteness is a feature deeply desired and sets the standard beauty of the whole universe. Naturally,. the expectation is-- White needs to be apparent to be called White but same rule cannot apply with black. Black race has a negative connotation. You are black or other if u cannot pass for white

Last edited:
I think these examples are cruel and unfair. May I scream Objections??????

I guess my point was- Whiteness is a feature deeply desired and sets the standard beauty of the whole universe. Naturally,. the expectation is-- White needs to be apparent to be called White
Yep, a perfect example of this would be how white people protect their identity at all costs, they would not let a biracial person represent whiteness, they wouldn't let a biracial person claim white. hell they don't even let biracial people into their community.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yep, a perfect example of this would be how white people protect their identity at all costs, they would not let a biracial person represent whiteness, they wouldn't let a biracial person claim white. hell they don't even let biracial people into their community.

Not necessarily. White people just like other White people. Period. Just like Somalis like other Somalis, Periodt.

It is not a matter of who is accepting who- this is a matter of core identify that has been assigned "value"

This is one of those guys where if a Ajanabi girl appreciates Farahs, he'll be camped out in the comments "Why would we need you, we have our Somali queens". Y'all gotta stop that cringy sh!t.

That's not necessarily true, blackness stops when you can't see it.

if you were to look at them at first glace, you wouldn't even guess they had black in them.

View attachment 223972

Kitt Butlers daughter who is 1/4 black, yet she looks like every other suburban white woman!
Agree .besides skintone, features play a huge role.

All I'm trynna say is race is fluid & where a race starts & stops is ambiguous.

What I’ve realised AA women are more tribalistic than black men.

Black men are gassed up a lot in the mainstream entertainments; to a point they feel the need to be validated outside their community; while black women get no representations and have to suffer it all through the failures of AA men.

But this is only New worlds blacks that does this: traditional Africans like: Somalis, Nigerians and Ethiopians ect.....

They stick with their own; due to stronger culture and Heritage.
Which is insane because in every group, the men tend to be more tribalistic and more obsessed with keeping it in the community.

I dislike it when some Somali men attack random Xalimos for marrying out, but I really rate that the majority of Faraxs only go for Somali women and are focused on making sure they only benefit the Somali community and have high self esteem don't look at outsiders as prizes. That is how it should be and madow men need to take a leaf from that book.

I understand where you and @xoogster are coming from but there are layers of contradictory.

Can‘t support interracial and go against it if it doesn’t suit your favours.

You guys need to fix yourself first before depending on your community.

Also both Community won’t claim them since white people have the one drop rule.

:sass2:
Yes, they would.

White people in this day and age primarily go for appearance. No one looks at Halsey and thinks she's mixed. She's literally half black. The grandchildren of black men who are 75% white and look it, will most definitely gravitate towards their white side and their black ancestors will be nothing but a footnote in history. Also, 'passing' is a thing amongst cadaans. Pale madows used to routinely move to different areas, marry cadaans and pretend to be fully white. That is why you have many cadaans that have significant amount of madow blood.

Last edited:
This is one of those guys where if a Ajanabi girl appreciates Farahs, he'll be camped out in the comments "Why would we need you, we have our Somali queens". Y'all gotta stop that cringy sh!t.
Being proud of your culture and race is cringy? Maybe you have low self esteem to want validation from ajnabi lol

Which is insane because in every group, the men tend to be more tribalistic and more obsessed with keeping it in the community.

I dislike it when some Somali men attack random Xalimos for marrying out, but I really rate that the majority of Faraxs only go for Somali women and are focused on making sure they only benefit the Somali community and have high self esteem don't look at outsiders as prizes. That is how it should be and madow men need to take a leaf from that book.

Boomer/Millennial Somali men were like that, I don't think Gen-Z roll like that anymore, a lot are willing to marry out. Besides, most classy/boujee Somalis nowadays go for Ajanabi lol

Boomer/Millennial Somali men were like that, I don't think Gen-Z roll like that anymore, a lot are willing to marry out. Besides, most classy/boujee Somalis nowadays go for Ajanabi lol
Where? They're such a minority which is why people feel the needs to talk about them.Somalis wouldn't be behaving embarrassing about IR relationships if it was that common in real life.

Most rich Somali men are married to Somali women and we don't have the dilemma madow women have who have to worry if a man from their own community would be into black women. I automatically assume that for 99% of Faraxs and Xalimos, a Somali would be their 1st choice.

I'm a millennial btw, so I might not be too updated about what these ciyaal Gen Zs are up to. Most Gen Zs are under 25 anyway.

Last edited:

Trending