Large protests break out against President HSM!!!

zackattack

Cowabunga
Reminds me of Pakistani’s PM Imran Khan, who fought corruption and was loved by the people but was ousted by corrupt opposition with US backing. But for Somalia it was UAE/Kenya backing alongside corrupt opposition. Protests will break out all over Somalia against HSM the tuug.

But I have no more energy for this. I will retire from Somali politics for the next few years.

View attachment 223524
Only a insane person follows Somali politics , to much corruption to much disappointment and the infrastructure never gets done .

Stay far away from our lands politics if you want to live in peace .

Gabre orphans meet again Qalbi qurun is nothing but a traitor and we are not surprised pro TPLF are celebrating

Ethiopian soldiers lead by TPLF have been in gedo since the 90s on the invitation of siad barees son masala at that qalbi dagax was sending bullets at them in k5 .
Your not cut from the same clothe as mujahid qalbi dagax .

When did I diss ONLF? They're my heroes. I have no anyone who celebrates HshM's win and I wish well. He is as much president as mine.

I think I need to stay clear from this section. Please have screws missing in the head.

You said mujahid qalbi dagax was a doonfar farmer ,
you also supported Farmajos government who placed onlf in the designated terrorist list .

You said mujahid qalbi dagax was a doonfar farmer ,
you also supported Farmajos government who placed onlf in the designated terrorist list .

According to Abdi Hashi, the chairman of the Upper House, Presudent Farmaajo had nothing to do with the extradition of Qalbi-dhagax to Ethiopia. It was done by your fellow HAGite Sanbaloolshe. He lied to the former President Farmaajo and Chairman Abdi Hashi, saying "Qalbdhigax wanted to go to Ethiopia but needs to use the extradition as a cover. "

Your fellow HAGite Sanbaloolshe was later exposed to be a TPLF spy.

Besides, Hassan Sheekh Mohamud went to Jigjiga, gave a speech in the DDSI parliament, and called ONLF "UBO" and equated them with Al-Shabaab. Quit the crocodile tears. Listen to your false Messiah Hassan Sheekh Mohamud calling "Al-Shabaab, Al-Qaeda, UBO" all the same. It looks like the HAGites crew can see through one eye and hear through one ear.

Last edited:
Had to get one last kick while the CBBs/Kabo-qaad creep down into the sewers.

Since you have lost I will leave Dhulbahante alone until they return to being Anti-JL and Anti-Nabad.

What have we lost? One president department and another one replaced him. You're acting as if you're much closer to Hassan Sheelkh Mohamud than the rest of the people.

You're really a fool who is acting as if he was emancipated after the Farmaajo left office. There were other presidents before President Farmaajo, there is a new president now, and Farmaajo could come back after Hassan Mohamud's tenure.

What counts is Farmaajo has left behind a good legacy: Paying the salary of security forces, civil servants, and parliamentarians; developing the country, especially around the capital; standing up to foreign domination,; supporting over 65000 poor Somali students; and compromising with fellow Somalis. That is the legacy of the man you hate.

According to Abdi Hashi, the chairman of the Upper House, Presudent Farmaajo had nothing to do with the extradition of Qalbi-dhagax to Ethiopia. It was done by your fellow HAGite Sanbaloolshe. He lied to the former President Farmaajo and Chairman Abdi Hashi, saying "Qalbdhigax wanted to go to Ethiopia but needs to use the extradition as a cover. "

Besides, Hassan Sheekh Mohamud went to Jigjiga, gave a speech in the DDSI parliament, and called ONLF "UBO" and equated them with Al-Shabaab. Quit the crocodile tears. Listen to your false Messiah Hassan Sheekh Mohamud calling "Al-Shabaab, Al-Qaeda, UBO" all the same. It looks like the HAGites crew can see through one eye and hear through one ear.

Kkkk , your living in another realm.

He lied to the former President Farmaajo and Chairman Abdi Hashi, saying "Qalbdhigax wanted to go to Ethiopia but needs to use the extradition as a cover.

:mjlol:

@Roorigeg do you listen to yourself ?

The excuse you gave us is that qalbi dagax was extradited to ethiopia because that's what he wanted and in the same post you said sanbalooshe was TPLF agent .

Which one is it ?

Did mudane qalbi dagax get extradited to Ethiopia because that's what he wanted ?

Or is the excuse of getting qalbi dagax extradited to TPLF because of sanbalooshe being a TPLF?
Which one is it ?

I'll have you know HSM is not my messiah but you making an excuse for y the cheese giving away a war hero to be tortured is quite sad . I think you need rest from politics at this point .

Kkkk , your living in another realm.

He lied to the former President Farmaajo and Chairman Abdi Hashi, saying "Qalbdhigax wanted to go to Ethiopia but needs to use the extradition as a cover.

:mjlol:

@Roorigeg do you listen to yourself ?

The excuse you gave us is that qalbi dagax was extradited to ethiopia because that's what he wanted and in the same post you said sanbalooshe was TPLF agent .

Which one is it ?

Did mudane qalbi dagax get extradited to Ethiopia because that's what he wanted ?

Or is the excuse of getting qalbi dagax extradited to TPLF because of sanbalooshe being a TPLF?
Which one is it ?

I'll have you know HSM is not my messiah but you making an excuse for y the cheese giving away a war hero to be tortured is quite sad . I think you need rest from politics at this point .

It was Sanbaloolshe who claimed that Qalbidhagax wanted to go to Ethiopia but wanted to use the turnover as a cover. That is what Chairman Abdi Hashi revealed. Both President Farmaajo's and Senator Abdi Hashi's failure was they needed to go and see Qalbidhagax for themselves and verify what Sanbaloolshe was claiming. They were duped by the TPLF spy named Sanbaloolshe. Had they done their duty, the tragedy of turning over Qalbidhagax to TPLF junta would've been avoided.

Sanbaloolshe being a TPLF agent was revealed after the TPLF was overthrown and Abyei Ahmed seized power.

I agree with you though the turnover of Qalbidhagax was a national tragedy that should not have happened. He was a 1977 war hero and led and participated the just struggle of the ONLF.

That being said, you as a supporter of Hassan Sheikh Mohamud have no legs to stand when he called them "UBO" and equate them with Al-Qaeda and Al-Shabaab. ONLF has never participated any single attack against civilians, but Hassan Sheikh Mohamud did it in order to please the ONLF.

Last edited:
It was Sanbaloolshe who claimed that Qalbidhagax wanted to go to Ethiopia but wanted to use the turnover as a cover. That is what Chairman Abdi Hashi revealed. Both President Farmaajo's and Senator Abdi Hashi's failure was they needed to go and see Qalbidhagax and see him for themselves and verify what Sanbaloolshe was claiming. They were duped by the TPLF spy named Sanbaloolshe.

Sanbaloolshe being a TPLF agent was revealed after the TPLF was overthrown and Abyei Ahmed seized power.

Ain't nobody believing that especially when we have qalbidagax himself talking about the case and implicating both farmajo and kheyre .

Sanbalooshe was head of nisa and you yourself or the previous government led by the incompetent dont have any proof of sanbalooshe being a TPLF spy ,your just shifting blame to HAG and sanbalooshe even shifting blame to HSM when he wasnt the head of the government when qalbi dagax got illegally extradited to enemy country

Here is qalbi dagax praising HSM,
During HSM presidency there were many onlf soldiers hiding in xamar

Hsm government hid onlf fighters

Here is qalbi dagax meeting HSM the next day of elections
FS4YxWpXsAI3gRi.jpeg.jpg

Here is qalbi dagax with OG delegates meeting hawiye PM

PM rooble apologized to qalbi dagax on his illegal extradition something farmajo never done.
Sanbalooshe came on independent news and apologized for being used as the scapegoat till this day farmajo /kheyre n&n havent apologized to qalbi dagax or to onlf for putting them on designated terrorists list .

@Roorigeg your isku dir between hawiye and their countrymen the jabartis wont succeed,
Everyone sees through that afweyne tactics that once destroyed the trust of every somalis .
As somalia is healing we will move away from darood and hawiye bickering and into political groups and alliances to move Somalia forward .
Look at this picture,I see smiling OGs , HGs and hawadles
FS1QXcqXEAE5jhl.jpeg.jpg

The cheeseman ain't coming back there is no need to still run CBB propganda , I suggest you sit down with your puntland brothers or issaq neighbours and improve your ppls lives .

Ain't nobody believing that especially when we have qalbidagax himself talking about the case and implicating both farmajo and kheyre .

Sanbalooshe was head of nisa and you yourself or the previous government led by the incompetent dont have any proof of sanbalooshe being a TPLF spy ,your just shifting blame to HAG and sanbalooshe even shifting blame to HSM when he wasnt the head of the government when qalbi dagax got illegally extradited to enemy country

Here is qalbi dagax praising HSM,
During HSM presidency there were many onlf soldiers hiding in xamar

Hsm government hid onlf fighters

Here is qalbi dagax meeting HSM the next day of elections View attachment 223734

Here is qalbi dagax with OG delegates meeting hawiye PM

PM rooble apologized to qalbi dagax on his illegal extradition something farmajo never done.
Sanbalooshe came on independent news and apologized for being used as the scapegoat till this day farmajo /kheyre n&n havent apologized to qalbi dagax or to onlf for putting them on designated terrorists list .

Qalbidhagax is meeting with HAGite leaders because ONLF was removed from the terrorist list by PM Abyei Ahmed. No HAGite would've gone near him had the ONLF is still listed as a "terror" org by Ethiopia and the war was still on. The current HAGites' crocodile tears are all fake.

But facts are facts: Qalbidhagax was handed over to Ethiopia by Sanbaloolshe, and it was a conspiracy orchestrated by TPLF and their HAGites organs inside Somalia. Their goal was to malign the patriotic credentials of President Abdullahi Mohamed Farmaajo.

Again, this is Hasan Sheekh Mohamud doing the TPLF'd bidding by declaring ONLF as "UBO" and equating them with Al-Shabaab and Al-Qaeda.

This whole manufactured fake patriotism is not gonna. We'll see what you take Somalia to.

@Roorigeg your isku dir between hawiye and their countrymen the jabartis wont succeed,
Everyone sees through that afweyne tactics that once destroyed the trust of every somalis .
As somalia is healing we will move away from darood and hawiye bickering and into political groups and alliances to move Somalia forward .
Look at this picture,I see smiling OGs , HGs and hawadles
View attachment 223737

The cheeseman ain't coming back there is no need to still run CBB propganda , I suggest you sit down with your puntland brothers or issaq neighbours and improve your ppls lives .

The temporary smiles will be out of the window. Let us see if this Hassan Sheekh Mohamud govt can compete with the record of the esteemed President Abdullahi Mohamed Farmaajo. The mimimum will be paying the salary of the security forces, civil servants, and parliamentarians.

What about the 65,000 poor kids that President Farmaajo used to pay for their school. Will the Hassan Sheekh Mohamud keep the program going? Or will he pocket the money for himself like he used to do?

Will he stand tall against Kenya's territorial aggression or will he dress Uhuru Kenyatta like Gunti-Dhuujiye used to do?

With Farmaajo being overthrown by the Western powers through the fraudulent "selection" process,, everything that will go wrong on Somalia will be on the shoulders on the current Hassan Sheekh Mohamed-led administration.

Lastly, I have no problem with SL and PL and never complain about them. Not sure why you bring it up.

Trending